Lose Fat Not Pounds & Seeing Is Believing (before & after pics)

questforhealth

Forum Supporter
No I don’t think so either, you sound intelligent and so genuine.
I do know that type of birth does sort of 'imprint' something onto you that causes extreme anxiety. I find TOP nutrition and fasting is slowly breaking that cycle of anxiety. Confusing situation to deal with really. Large pieces of memory are just missing??? Not sure.

OP
Rinse & rePeat
I do know that type of birth does sort of 'imprint' something onto you that causes extreme anxiety. I find TOP nutrition and fasting is slowly breaking that cycle of anxiety. Confusing situation to deal with really. Large pieces of memory are just missing??? Not sure.
I have had some extreme anxiety I several periods in my life and it is such a feeling of helplessness and despair, so I feel for you dealing with it more than I have. Have found in recent times of anxiety that a good helping of meat gets me back to feeling level again. I am thinking good meat in your life is going to get you far in your health. Your missing time sounds puzzling.

questforhealth

Forum Supporter
I have had some extreme anxiety I several periods in my life and it is such a feeling of helplessness and despair, so I feel for you dealing with it more than I have. Have found in recent times of anxiety that a good helping of meat gets me back to feeling level again. I am thinking good meat in your life is going to get you far in your health. Your missing time sounds puzzling.
God has been taking care of me recently. I find almost every time I turn a corner the thing I need is there. This journey so far has taught me a lot somehow,

OP
Rinse & rePeat
God has been taking care of me recently. I find almost every time I turn a corner the thing I need is there. This journey so far has taught me a lot somehow,
This that you just said is that genuine that I sense in you. You sound mentally healthy and that is a real good sign. God has been doing the same, letting me know he is there through my life, but I feel him even more so this past year or two. You are a very sweet person, and I look forward to hearing more in the weeks and months to come about your progress. I am going to sleep now as it is nearly midnight here in California. Let’s talk again, and let me know how your kidney tacos turn out.

questforhealth

Forum Supporter
This that you just said is that genuine that I sense in you. You sound mentally healthy and that is a real good sign. God has been doing the same, letting me know he is there through my life, but I feel him even more so this past year or two. You are a very sweet person, and I look forward to hearing more in the weeks and months to come about your progress. I am going to sleep now as it is nearly midnight here in California. Let’s talk again, and let me know how your kidney tacos turn out.
Made some kidney tacos today. Unfortunately digestion isn’t good due to flu or something strange so they were ok. Fresh kidneys taste really good actually and no pee taste if they are genuinely fresh, tasted not too bad with raw onion that I sprinkled with lime juice.

Also I’ve been getting constant double yolk eggs. Cartons full of the things when the place I usually buy them doesn’t have double yolks. If I get a quadruple yolk I think i’ll faint.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals