Dr. B

Wow that’s impressive. Other than diary do you think anything else helped? Did you use any hormones/neurosteroids etc?
The dairy will have some hormones of its own also i think casein and whey proteins stimulate more growth than other types of protein, maybe more than egg proteins too?

Peatress

Taller people have higher risk of cancer. Ray wrote about this in some of his articles but he never talked about optimal height. I posted a study on this as well, which as you can imagine immediately caused controversy.
Taller People Have Higher Mortality From Cancer

Not sure why people take this so personally. I sure there are good and bad things about being tall and being short. The studies are about one specific aspect of it. I think shorter people had higher risk of CVD on average, so there is a certain tradeoff it seems. I personally don't buy the explanation that taller people have more cells and thus higher chance of a bad mutation to cause cancer. There is probably a metabolic aspect about it, maybe related to (H)GH and other pituitary hormones.
Tall people more likely to suffer from muscular skeletal issues – probably receive more x-rays as a result. Over exposure to radiation = cancer?

FitnessMike

Wow that’s impressive. Other than diary do you think anything else helped? Did you use any hormones/neurosteroids etc?
someone mentioned that hypothyroidism weirdly can get you taller, maybe that's the reason :D

Dr. B

Tall people more likely to suffer from muscular skeletal issues – probably receive more x-rays as a result. Over exposure to radiation = cancer?
Some people have height from excess hgh or whatever which is a negative. It should be easy to tell. If someones tall and also muscular and not bald then they probably got it in a healthier way.

Peatress

Some people have height from excess hgh or whatever which is a negative. It should be easy to tell. If someones tall and also muscular and not bald then they probably got it in a healthier way.
How common is excess hgh?