Tachycardia After Quitting Risperidone And Benzo Please Help

LuMonty

Thank you, I really want to taper off of it because I know it messes with my dopamine system which causes all the trouble.
IME I wasn't able to sort to my issues until getting off of it. The numbing effect was awful. I'd wager your thinking is correct.

OP
T

TreasureVibe

IME I wasn't able to sort to my issues until getting off of it. The numbing effect was awful. I'd wager your thinking is correct.
Thank you for your support, I really wanna quit the drug after hearing all of this. It's awful they put people who don't need it on it.

I'll slowly taper it. I know it's a dopamine antagonist and that's the reason it messes with my heart among more.

LuMonty

Thank you for your support, I really wanna quit the drug after hearing all of this. It's awful they put people who don't need it on it.

I'll slowly taper it. I know it's a dopamine antagonist and that's the reason it messes with my heart among more.
Best of luck. I don't know what else I can do but don't hesitate to send a post or message my way. As for being out on it, the same person wanting me to commit myself said I didn't tolerate anything else after only trying one other drug!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals