Help With Strange Methylene Blue Reaction

OP
A

ander454

Sounds like you have developed a sensitivity to adrenaline. I have this problem as well. You do need small frequent balanced meals especially in the morning when blood glucose is more likely to shoot up then fall down very fast. Its the fast fall that causes the symptoms for me. But if I just keep eating it really helps. Do your symptoms seem stronger post breakfast? Unfortunately after a period of getting panic attacks you do tend to be more prone to panicking :( I wish it were not so. Have you tracked temp and pulse? Adrenaline for me is cold hands and feet, high temp and pulse but feel cold.

I'm able to have my panic symptoms with warm or cold hands and feet. High or low pulse. It is related to food, and I definitely have the most trouble after eating, which is why I need to eat small meals frequently. Trying to get some walking in which seems to help. I know low testosterone can also cause anxiety problems. Its possible that this trauma has lowered my levels even more. Thanks for the feedback, I will think about the adrenaline more.

OP
A

ander454

Sounds like you have developed a sensitivity to adrenaline.

On second thought, I think you are right. I don't know why I didn't recognize it. But now I'm doing some Tai Chi and standing meditation to calm things down. It's working really well, so well that I am crying and have these weird memories coming up. thanks for your help. I am starting to see this whole experience in a positive light actually - some strange reconnection with something I lost years ago. I've never taken hard drugs at all, and I hate pot, but I image they do something like this at times for some people. I still have a long way to go before I get more stable, but one step at a time (or one Tai Chi movement at a time). I am simply in awe with the brain.

OP
A

ander454

Okay, I went for it. Just ate a piece of pizza and glass of OJ felt a big panic coming on. Got into my Tai Chi stance and focused intensely on my "center" with hot out breathing and then the panic just evaporated. I guess its just a mapping problem in the brain. A bit more Tai Chi and I think this will be all worked out. Thanks everyone! This event has changed my life, I'm going to start serious training in Tai Chi again. Absolutely amazing.

Texon

Okay, I went for it. Just ate a piece of pizza and glass of OJ felt a big panic coming on. Got into my Tai Chi stance and focused intensely on my "center" with hot out breathing and then the panic just evaporated. I guess its just a mapping problem in the brain. A bit more Tai Chi and I think this will be all worked out. Thanks everyone! This event has changed my life, I'm going to start serious training in Tai Chi again. Absolutely amazing.
If not mentioned yet Dr Hoffer used to give niacinamide to counter the effects of something he called adrenochrome which is apparently a very potent toxin/anxiety promoter in relation to treatment of his schizophrenic patients. The niacinamide has valium like effects.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals