Starch and milk = dandruff scalp and beard

SamYo123

I seem to get dandruff from milk, and starch even when consume separately

Milk causes constipation too

Starch allows me to have optimal digestion but causes more dandruff than milk

I consume like 8oz of liver a week, makes no difference if i'm consuming starch

The only thing that removes it is no starch and no milk which leads to big calorie deficit and energy issues

What would u lot all do?

unsubscribed

The only thing that removes it is no starch and no milk which leads to big calorie deficit and energy issues

What would u lot all do?
Hey Sam,

I know the struggle well. Have you got access to Goat milk? Meat and fruit can get the calories up if you struggle with Starch.

OP
S

SamYo123

Hey Sam,

I know the struggle well. Have you got access to Goat milk? Meat and fruit can get the calories up if you struggle with Starch.
Same result with ALL milk and cheese, icecream

Milk makes everything worse when other food is in the system, fiber food that dont cause gas, cause gas when milk is involved

Nomane Euger

@SamYo123 hi,have you consumed milk and 0 cheese for a certain period of times and still got constipation from milk only

wich kind of milk are you drinking ? have you tryed differents ones ?

wish you fun

Jonk

I get most of my carbs from OJ, about 2 liters/day. I drink 2 big glasses 3 times/day, away from my meals. My meals consists of beef stew made in a pressure cooker, makes tough meat tender in total 30 minutes (with natural release of pressure). Salting heavily seems to help the large amounts of liquid. I get calcium from coral calcium, which was recommended in a video from Mike Fave on The Energy Balance podcast with Jay Feldman. Dissolve it in OJ, easy on digestion, and shouldn't pose a problem with stomach acid as it's taken away from food. Other than that, I eat beef liver, oysters, dark chocolate, pineapple etc once in a while but that's my main source of calories. Also have a carrot and lately some green peas to my stew.

Edit: I make the stew with only very little tallow to brown the meat. Then for each portion I measure up the amount of fat (beef tallow) I add to my meals, lately about 20 g/portion. So that's a large part of my daily calories I forgot to add. Mike and Jay also speaks a lot about fat and the importance it might have in digestion.

OP
S

SamYo123

I get most of my carbs from OJ, about 2 liters/day. I drink 2 big glasses 3 times/day, away from my meals. My meals consists of beef stew made in a pressure cooker, makes tough meat tender in total 30 minutes (with natural release of pressure). Salting heavily seems to help the large amounts of liquid. I get calcium from coral calcium, which was recommended in a video from Mike Fave on The Energy Balance podcast with Jay Feldman. Dissolve it in OJ, easy on digestion, and shouldn't pose a problem with stomach acid as it's taken away from food. Other than that, I eat beef liver, oysters, dark chocolate, pineapple etc once in a while but that's my main source of calories. Also have a carrot and lately some green peas to my stew.

Edit: I make the stew with only very little tallow to brown the meat. Then for each portion I measure up the amount of fat (beef tallow) I add to my meals, lately about 20 g/portion. So that's a large part of my daily calories I forgot to add. Mike and Jay also speaks a lot about fat and the importance it might have in digestion.
Seems like 1500 calories you take Id like 3000

Nomane Euger

Sherbert

What would u lot all do?
for one thing, as an alternative, you could supplement with pulverized eggshells to get your calcium Ray Peat Email Exchanges - Ray Peat Forum Wiki

Jonk

Seems like 1500 calories you take Id like 3000
How do you get an amount of calories from that? Only the beef, tallow and OJ are 2k calories in my cronometer (Beef silverside 400g/539kcal, tallow 60g/541kcal, OJ 2L/980kcal). That's the "bulk", do you drink a coke, eat chocolate, maybe 2-3 eggs for breakfast, some dried fruits, sugar in your coffee etc etc you could easily get 3000 calories. I'm guessing you'd at least want some variety/snacks? With that said, giving up starch, you'd probably want to eat more fat to feel satiated.

OP
S

SamYo123

How do you get an amount of calories from that? Only the beef, tallow and OJ are 2k calories in my cronometer (Beef silverside 400g/539kcal, tallow 60g/541kcal, OJ 2L/980kcal). That's the "bulk", do you drink a coke, eat chocolate, maybe 2-3 eggs for breakfast, some dried fruits, sugar in your coffee etc etc you could easily get 3000 calories. I'm guessing you'd at least want some variety/snacks? With that said, giving up starch, you'd probably want to eat more fat to feel satiated.
I put about 50g of sugar in each coffee i have and i have about 4 a days, egg are running short in england because of gates the steaks here are about 250grams and about 350 calories and i thought you might only be eating about 200 calories of beef tallow. 2l of OJ in england range from 430-470 calories

Jonk

I put about 50g of sugar in each coffee i have and i have about 4 a days, egg are running short in england because of gates the steaks here are about 250grams and about 350 calories and i thought you might only be eating about 200 calories of beef tallow. 2l of OJ in england range from 430-470 calories
Yeah I feel you, it can be tricky getting your diet routine down, but you kind of need to try out things and see what works. Took me a while and a couple of tries to get off starch. But to be honest quitting milk had a larger impact health wise than starch. Also when looking for meat, the outer thigh is a cheap cut and lots of connective tissue.

aniciete

Any particular brand of coral calcium? I thought I remember mike saying coral calcium from Okinawa is the cleanest but i might be wrong.

Jonk

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals