Seriously, is there a conspiracy?

OP
A

Anonymous

ilovethesea said:
I think there's a thyroid conspiracy. Definitely!!!

Agreed! How have you been managing? Where you able to find a Reliable source?

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
JRMoney15 said:

2j1wi6u.jpg

Brian

I doubt it.

There was a short film a few years ago called, "This is not a conspiracy." The film maker's position was that the modern world is so complicated and interconnected that things inevitably get messy as unrelated systems overlap.

My own thoughts are somewhat similar to Alduous Huxley's that "scientific" dictatorships are something humanity will face for a long time. But it's not because of some kind of evil intention, it's just the economic, academic, technological, political and corporate systems overlapping in a blind, clumsy kind of way.

mt_dreams

It's only a conspiracy if you don't recognize that all things on this planet take place in order to make more money. I can only imagine their are thousands of beneficial patents that get pushed under the rug b/c they are either not profitable, or will affect other profitable endeavors. If being healthy was profitable, then we'd all be living to 120.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
JRMoney15 said:
Ha. I put together a nice little rant, but then I decided I didn't want to open that can of worms. However, if you'd like, feel free to post it.
I read it, but do not have access to it now if you edited it. :P

4peatssake

Charlie said:
JRMoney15 said:
Ha. I put together a nice little rant, but then I decided I didn't want to open that can of worms. However, if you'd like, feel free to post it.
I read it, but do not have access to it now if you edited it. :P
I read it too.
Pretty good rant. :P

Just place 'em in Rant and Rave :mrgreen:

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
4peatssake said:
Just place 'em in Rant and Rave :mrgreen:
Or the lounge, who's buying?

241p7wx.jpg

Waremu

I take the complete opposite side of those who think that all of this is just "accidental."

Anyone who studies history should easily see that there has not only always been conspiracies, but that they are a very natural part of what mankind does best. People with power often have agendas and will go to great lengths to win. When you have billions of dollars at stake and a lot of power, there is usually always some kind of motive for there to be a conspiracy or even a not so good agenda, in my opinion. As a famous politician once said, there are no coincidences in politics.

However, at the same time, I think where many who study conspiracies go wrong is by thinking that there is one grand conspiracy that runs every single area of life or the world. That's obviously not realistic. What is much more realistic is that, because of class warfare and the many different power structures that fuel the economies of countries and governments (through the factional reserve banking system, etc.), there are a number of conspiracies. Each political class has its own agenda and they conspire with other classes to push it through. At the same time, I do think there is a bigger conspiracy in the sense of those who finance the governments of many countries. Remember that ultimately, if you control the money supply then you do not have to control every single soldier of a country, as the the government is already your debt slave, etc. What I see is more of a divide, however, between the banking classes and the mega corporations going against each other, unless the banks somehow buy them up, etc. Because there are so many political and corporate groups who have more power and agendas, I highly doubt much of what goes on is accidental and quite honestly, the fact that so much is happening and going in a different and very particular direction easily seems to suggest a conspiracy rather than a bunch of people who don't know what they are doing. For example, it seems that those at the very top are always trying to push through very tyrannical/authoritarian laws so that they can have more and more power. In my opinion, to think that that all of this is just accidental is just ridiculous. There are people in power who have very sinister agendas (and yes, when your power and money is threatened, you will become more desperate and even sinister with the 'solutions' or answers you come up with).

ilovethesea

Exactly Waremu. Anyone who thinks all these politicians and corporations are "just stupid" is very, very naive. Ha ha ha! It's so clear that these people are bought and paid for - "front men". And the more powerful ones who are behind them have certain goals they are deliberately working to achieve. The public doesn't see the measures they use to achieve them... blackmail, unlawful imprisonment, murders... and of course certain "PR campaigns" (think Caitlyn Jenner as a recent example).

The mainstream medicine shitshow is just one small piece of the puzzle.

Ray Peat has talked about conspiracies too, i.e. that they obviously exist. He also said they want us eating beans and rice for a reason. I think it's the Organizing the Panic interview where he said Americans are getting so fat and sick they don't realize how degraded the food supply has become, or how corrupt their government is... something along those lines.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals