CNN suggests the OKC bombing may have been a false flag / conspiracy

Brian Douglas

FqfRmbYagAAD-fe

Regina

Interesting thoughts - I totally see what you mean, hard to nail down. I also feel the same about Dammegard. Something not quite right - Miles’ break down on him was interesting I have to say. I also wondered about how convoluted these events seem. I can see how the general public would be hard pressed to follow as such - to unpack the lies and determine opposition and controlled opposition would be near impossible for many. This ability to discriminate between truth and untruth has now become critical to understanding this world.
Yeah, I stopped giving any time to Dammergard mainly because of the fluff. A bit like the cultish Sasha Stone. Let's arise my fellow awaken goddesses and use our chi to squelch out evil..... That kind of drivel.
Just too, 'Oh I'm so enlightened and peaceful my little flock.'
:yawn2

Lollipop2

Yeah, I stopped giving any time to Dammergard mainly because of the fluff. A bit like the cultish Sasha Stone. Let's arise my fellow awaken goddesses and use our chi to squelch out evil..... That kind of drivel.
Just too, 'Oh I'm so enlightened and peaceful my little flock.'
:yawn2
:rolling @Regina you gave such a great laugh after work when I read this. It totally tanked my stress cortisol 🤣

MikeyFitz

I remember when I first came to the US in the late 1990s the trial of Tim McVeigh was going on and part of his legal team quit in protest while issuing official statements that they cannot defend a person if they are routinely denied access to exculpating evidence the prosecution has, while the judge keeps throwing out evidence they did manage to find on grounds that it was "national security" issue. I mean, isn't the very fact such "national security" evidence existed in regards to the bombing a direct proof that the govt was involved somehow, and that at the very least it was a conspiracy going way beyond Tim and the 2-3 others officially involved?
I always shake my head when they claim "national security" as the reason to suppress evidence.

What "naton" are they protecting with such actions?

The powers that be consider us useless eaters and it's also been said that they consider themselves a different species than us.

The word "nation" comes from the Latin - noun form, natio (connoting breed or race).

They may be tipping their hands when they claim "natioal security" because they're protecting only their little gang.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom