Supplemental minimalism

johnwester130

Thanks! What healthnatura products are cheaper compared to idealabs?

I think all of them seem better value for money.
the pregnenolone powder compared to pansterone, the progesterone, the fat soluble vitamins, the b complex, the vitamin e.
twice the size, and they are in glass bottles.
no dmso, or sfa esters or strange solvents. Just alcohol, and simple MCT oil.
Idealabs are holding themselves back due to their odd solvents and poor bottles.

OP
Lee Simeon

Lee Simeon

I think all of them seem better value for money.
the pregnenolone powder compared to pansterone, the progesterone, the fat soluble vitamins, the b complex, the vitamin e.
twice the size, and they are in glass bottles.
no dmso, or sfa esters or strange solvents. Just alcohol, and simple MCT oil.
Idealabs are holding themselves back due to their odd solvents and poor bottles.
Thanks. but I think other bottles would only drive the price up for idealabs

ursidae

I take all this on a regular basis, most daily. Zinc chelate, zinc lozenge, vitamin c, selenium, iodine, coq 10 pqq, bacopa, taurine, dha, magnesium chloride, calcirol, kuinone, Tocovit, retinil, defibron, energin, gonadin, oxidal, pyrucet, lapodin, potassium iodide, iodine in ethylethanol, threonine, lysine, proline, agmatine, niacinamide, theanine, methyl folate, inosine, born and apple pectin
why do you take lapodin

Dr. B

Replace zinc with oysters and food like red meat and aim for a 8:1 zinc/copper ratio or even 10:1

Vitamin C you prolly get enough through your diet, Peat said that foods has more vitamin C than charts claim. His urine sample resulted more than 2000mg from his milk, OJ only days so you dont really need it

Drop selenium, iodine. Nobody is deficit in those since are present in almost every thing. Iodine supplementation will most likely make you hypothyroid long term

You dont really need Coq 10 if you take kuinone
PQQ is most likely harmful since it was banned by same country who banned fluoride and said it was toxic.
"...The scientific panel of the Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) has recommended that fluoride, potato protein, willow bark extract, lemon balm and pyrroloquinoline quinone (PQQ) must not be used in any food product as they are unsafe for human consumption."

Bacopa Monieri is full of heavy metals

You can keep taurine

Why you take DHA for?

Most of things you mentioned taking will most likely be counter productive long term and will make you worse like too much iodine supp, Peat said the only reason to take iodine is if you were exposed to some radiations or methylfolate if you are not deficient in MTHFR gene i dont see the reason for this. Also most of these can be well replaced by a well balanced diet and if taken individual will most likely deplect other things

I would keep taurine, retinol, kuinone, gonadin, calcirol, niacinamide, theanine, inosine (8mg/kg 2x/day no more than that) .

hello,
doesnt taurine, niacinamide, inosine, all deplete other things too? like deplete other amino acids, other vitamins/minerals etc. iirc inosine has a relation with creatine maybe they deplete the other. its like zinc copper except theres a bunch more, like zinc copper can deplete iron and a bunch of other minerals. so even if you say zinc copper deplete each other so supplement both, theres still additional factors they can deplete...

OP
Lee Simeon

Lee Simeon

hello,
doesnt taurine, niacinamide, inosine, all deplete other things too? like deplete other amino acids, other vitamins/minerals etc. iirc inosine has a relation with creatine maybe they deplete the other. its like zinc copper except theres a bunch more, like zinc copper can deplete iron and a bunch of other minerals. so even if you say zinc copper deplete each other so supplement both, theres still additional factors they can deplete...
***t, I dont actually know. I know about zinc to copper though

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals