Have cystic acne need some help.

Zigzag

Is butter a trigger for you?
It's not like I break out everytime I eat anything made from dairy, but it does happen. Butter is one of those things that I wouldn't drop, no matter what and luckily for me it has never triggered acne :) .

x30001

I’ve found Retin-A 0.1% gel to be the best at getting rid of acne, better than anything else, I’ve used (adapalene, isotretinoin, antibiotics)…. I use GHK-cu almost daily as well. Skin is very healthy and clear. The 0.1% is a huge step up from the 0.05%, switched to it recently after 15 months on 0.05%.

Clearing acne and getting clear skin is a process though. Be consistent and you’ll notice big changes!

Tiffany

I recently had a resolution of this tendency. I had taken high dose vit A for years to suppress outbreaks. I used to take 5-10,000iu/day. About 3 years ago, I got PCOS and had to increase to 25,000iu Vitamin A (fish liver oil souce) to get fairly clear skin. Skipping just one day would allow a small pimple or two to begin deep in the skin but I could suppress it by catching up on my dose. I recently decided I had to stop the A because it may be causing ill effects. I have no idea why I started to break out when I tried to cut down on the Vitamin A but when i quit the A completely the acne just stopped COMPLETELY. I haven't had vit A in a week and my skin looks great. Possible contributors:
Ivermectin in my face cream applied EOD for rosacea
Methylene Blue (recently resumed this as part of my stack. about a week ago, I took much more than usual for a few days then I had an energy crash which I attributed to the MB so I stopped for a day, then resumed at my low dose. I would guess this is the primary factor in the improvement.
I have always taken magnesium, but have been taking about 50% more (150% of recommended amount, Source Naturals)
I was taking very sm amt of MMS only in the mornings. Since I've taken that off an on for months and it never seemed to help my skin before, I wouldn't say it's a primary factor.
HOCL spritzed on face occasionally
I wash my face EOD but other than that I don't use soap on it (acne isn't caused by bacteria, the bacteria are there to clean up waste in the skin)

ACCUTANE IS DANGEROUS. Disabling. Bone spurs are a risk.

ursidae

***** sake vitamin As relationship with acne getting more and more complicated

Cooper

I feel for you bigdawg! My oldest son had it too and did accutane (before I knew better) and was really upset when it started coming back. Two things that helped tremendously was stopping all the washing of his skin with product, especially twice a day. Wash your skin once a day and leave it alone. I only wash my face at night and often skip a day and I haven't breakout in many years. Most importantly is do an icy cold rinse at the end of your shower to close your pores and stop the sweating the happens hours after and breed all kinds of bacteria. ICY COLD!! I have given this advice to several people who now have flawless skin. Use this cleanser it is gentle and will really get your skin healing!
So no products, creams or anything. Just plain cold water wash and that's all?

Cooper

I’ve found Retin-A 0.1% gel to be the best at getting rid of acne, better than anything else, I’ve used (adapalene, isotretinoin, antibiotics)…. I use GHK-cu almost daily as well. Skin is very healthy and clear. The 0.1% is a huge step up from the 0.05%, switched to it recently after 15 months on 0.05%.

Clearing acne and getting clear skin is a process though. Be consistent and you’ll notice big changes!
Did it cause any side effects? Especially sexual? I heard about few guys who crashed endocrine system from that gel just like Accutane. Im a Post Accutane victim as well since 16 so i gotta be careful. I still break out and im 23. Tried everything for my face, no results.

So no products, creams or anything. Just plain cold water wash and that's all?

Exactly! When I stopped washing my face day and night and stopped everything topical my skin calmed down. I can't say enough about the benefits of that ice cold rinse on your hair and face, and back and chest too if you have problems there.