Wisdom Teeth And Supplemental Hormones (Pansterone + Androsterone Low Dose)

NoLifeUnSung

My wisdom teeth are shifting from what I believe to be is the DHEA and pregnenolone at 2mg. I'm also taking 2mg of Androsterone and 2mg of mk4 and try to consume beef liver throughout the week. Since I have only just added the hormones to my stack my metabolism has been working incredibly well. Once I start moving I'm incredibly warm and have a pretty great appetite.

I'm only 3 days into my hormonal supplementation and experienced one of my wisdom teeth that are impacted become incredibly sore. Which is something that I did not feel from vitamin k alone or any other supps I've tried.

For reference, I'm 22-year-old male at around 180lb bodyweight with an athletic build but not super lean. I've read that peat has corrected his wisdom teeth with supplementing DHEA so I figured I'd create this log for future reference for others. I possibly may add some stuff about fitness and other notable changes from taking these hormones such as improvement in pubertal gynecomastia. I'm going to keep my stack the same (2mg of each) as I'm already noticing a bunch of subtle things and don't want to overdo anything as these seem incredibly powerful tools.

Jem Oz

Interesting. Pls keep us posted. I have those supps burning a hole in my bathroom cupboard. Been reluctant to run any sort of meaningful trial due to fluctuating diet/health issues, but it's on my to do list.

Actually, Vit K is one I have been experimenting with. I think it has made a big difference in my mouth - no more death breath, teeth feel cleaner and stronger.

OP
N

NoLifeUnSung

Update: During this time I've also tried out Haidut's NDT and progesterone. NDT seems to increase warmth but I'm finding I don't need it really to feel good. With warm weather and sunshine doesn't seem necessary. At first NDT made me extremely lethargic at 1/3-1/2 a grain. It seems to have a buildinig up effect so I'm taking a break from it if I start to feel cold I'll think about using it again. I tested this on a week without pan or andro by istelf first.

Progesterone i've only used 3 times in the past 2 weeks. Made extremely lethargic in a feel-good way but made it hard to sleep. Kinda zapped my restless libido when I tried it out in the 6mg range. Still needs more testing to be conclusive on it.

Now on to the good stuff.

Pansterone for the most part has been giving me a great libido boost on the scrotum. I think most steroids do best there due to the absorption. I've been taking 1-2mg a day there and feels great no suppression or shrinking. I've tried it on upper-body skin but isn't nearly as effective. I've used it on the testies for a solid 3 weeks now with a couple of days off here and there.

Androsterone. All I can say this stuff smells amazing. Using it on the upper body as cologne is really good even if it is somehow a placebo. Now I think this stuff is not a placebo at all especially when used on the scrotum. I've noticed some effects using it on the underarms and chest but nothing like the scrotum. mostly relaxation with some libido. this is x10 on the scrotum. I've been using this on the scrotum for the past week

The combo pan and andro on the scrotum is making my libido the highest it has ever been period. I'm hitting up any girl I meet on tinder Snapchat whatever I just give no ***** I need that female attention. This steroid combo almost gives me instant erections and mild lethargy something I would not take before bed because the libido property is too stimulating.

Another thing to note is that my cravings for saturated fat have been increased dramatically. I'm eating 6-8 sunny side up eggs per day and plenty of raw cheese/milk. My body has definitely been recomping. My ring training has been getting easier and easier. Will post progress pictures at the 3 month mark.

I still take vitamin k a couple times a week I haven't noticed too much wisdom teeth activity some pain here and there.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals