Bloodwork Help-Total T, Free T, DHT, Estradiol All Low

angry polak

Hello, I'm new here and was hoping to get some help understanding my blood results and maybe establish what some prudent next steps would be.

Background: I've been working out a few years and while I have gotten stronger, I seem to struggle to build muscle get really lean. When I bulk, I gain more fat than muscle. When I cut, I lose more muscle than fat. This is with a good diet and lifting routine. I don't feel "abnormal", but I had some funds available and decided to run bloods to see if there was anything hormonal causing me to "spin my wheels".

Diet: I track my calories. When I bulk I aim for +250 and when I cut I aim for -500. Macros are good. With protein I aim for around 1g/lb. Carbs and fat are split nearly 50/50 between remaining calories. I go up to 1.5g/lb when cutting. Long story short, I don't go to extremes on either end.

Sleep: I've used a sleep tracking app since May 2016. Since then my average time in bed is 7:46. My average "sleep quality" is 80%. Although my sleep seems good I can't remember the last time I work up with that "ahhhh" feeling (aka feeling well rested).

Exercise: I use a routine that performs both heavy lifts and hypertrophy lifts. I do as little cardio as possible, but I'm not inactive and end up running a handful of 5k's and 1/2 marathons with my wife each year.

Sexual: I don't tend to initiate sex with my wife, but I have no problem performing once initiated. I always thought lack of taking initiative was a preference thing, but as I'm reading more it could be a result of low libido.

I'm 34. On the day of the test I weighed 190.3 and registered 17.8%BF on an Omron. I took the blood test at 8:30 am and was fasted. I have been eating at maintenance or +250 calories (recomp or lean bulk) since March. Basically, my body should have been "primed" for best possible results.

I am hoping I can get some feedback. Is there anything I can do to improve my numbers naturally? Are there other tests I need to run to get a better picture of what's going on? Should I be making an appointment an appointment with an endo RIGHT NOW? Anything is appreciated here as I navigate some new waters.

I tried to keep my background brief to not drag on in the first post, but I can expound on any facet if it helps.
Blood 1.JPG

Blood 2.JPG

Blood 3.JPG

Blood 4.JPG

Blood 5.JPG

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals