Coronavirus: A Ray Peat Perspective

managing

I thought it might be timely to start a thread about how an understanding of health informed by Ray Peat would lead one to deal with potential and/or actual infection with Coronavirus.

NOTE: If you want to discuss conspiracy theories about biological warfare and hidden casualties, that is your prerogative. I kindly request that you start your own thread for that. Please even feel free to link it here. Just don't derail this thread.

InChristAlone

Light therapy via either sunshine in the South or tanning beds in the North is on my top priority list.

Avoid flying during outbreaks, you are stuck in a very small space with potentially very sick people. If you have to fly wear a mask that filters viruses, the cheap cloth ones do very little.

High dose vitamin C. May not be very Peaty but if you so choose to use food for vitamin C be prepared to still get sick and possibly die. IV vitamin C for acute severe infectious disease.

Keep intake of sugar up, immune system is absolutely destroyed when in a state of low glycogen. Stress also lowers the immune system response. So if you find your hands and feet struggle to be warm address it! That's a sign of adrenaline.

Aspirin shows promise. Maybe use everyday during outbreaks.

Last edited:
OP
managing

managing

I am wondering if the antihistamines would be effective at limiting the systemic effects. H1, H2, or H3, or all of the above?

InChristAlone

I am wondering if the antihistamines would be effective at limiting the systemic effects. H1, H2, or H3, or all of the above?
Yes I have heard of someone using cypro to virtually knock out an infection starting , but that is only anecdotal.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Would love to hear Ray's input on this.

LeeLemonoil

What about the recently highlighted use of vit c, B1 and hydrocortisone in treatment of sepsis. Greatly reduced lethality and nephrologix damages. Now sepsis ain’t caused by viruses but the autoinflammatory/cytokines storm situation that actual kills the patient might be similar

Testing of Middle East Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus Replication Inhibitors for the Ability To Block Viral Entry

chlorpromazine, promethazine, and fluphenazine are cell fusion inhibitors in case of MERS

Estrogen receptor blocker tamoxifen too.

I can't find another study with 50000 compounds tested for broad spectrum antiviral activity. Will try to.

Update: those compounds not only cell fusion inhibitors but replication inhibitors too.

rei

I think the outbreak has something to do with the record high cosmic radiation we are experiencing, last time it happened was probably at dalton minimum. Does anyone know about plagues happening around dalton (or maunder!) minimum?

jdrop

I think the outbreak has something to do with the record high cosmic radiation we are experiencing, last time it happened was probably at dalton minimum. Does anyone know about plagues happening around dalton (or maunder!) minimum?
Look into Martin Armstrong, he has data on this topic.

vitamin A is highly protective per Dr. Peat on how it amps up our immune system. If I was traveling on a plane and was worried (I'm not worried) I'd take D3 and 100,000 units of A.

OP
managing

managing

So, if you or one of your loved ones came down with a suspected coronavirus infection, what would you do?

I'll start: wear an N95 mask around them.

Inaut

I'll take 100mg of MB - 5 times a day if it gets back. F it.

CLASH

I've worked in the hospital with people who have had MRSA, antibiotic resistant klebsiella pneumonia, c. diff, candida auris, VRE, pseudomonas, RSV, Flu, HIV, Hep C, Herpes/ shingles/ chicken pox, etc. etc. and I never caught anything. I cleaned thier sh*t, urine, sputum, blood, wounds and almost every other bodily fluid you can think of, while they were actively sick. Many of the people I worked with (who weren't very healthy) didnt catch anything either. This was on a night shift for 13 hours, in the northeast winter with little sun exposure, tons of EMF, tons of flourescent lights etc. I think being immunocompromised is the main part here.

Everyone worried about candida auris and c.diff. I took care of a guy who had both. Know how he got them? He had COPD, heart disease, stents, cancer and he had been in the hospital in the ICU on IV antibiotics for weeks. Guy was a month away from the grave. These people who are succumbing to these things, in my experience, tend to already be on thier way out or very unhealthy to begin with.

when the Navy tested the flu virus around 1917 they could not infect people. No matter what they did, they could not get one person who was sick to infect another person.

There is more to this than it seems there is.

Inaut

I agree @ecstatichamster
I think the virus is a front for other things going on behind the scenes.... I’m just a tin foil hat kinda dude so I’m not not basing this on anything other than my own suspicions of geopolitical motives...

Lyla

when the Navy tested the flu virus around 1917 they could not infect people. No matter what they did, they could not get one person who was sick to infect another person.

There is more to this than it seems there is.
Yes, definitely more to it.
Hearing people in the news say virus "jumped" (horizontal gene transfer?), it reminds me of what Dr MaeWon Ho said about the many dangers of GMO.

yerrag

Here's Gershom Zajicek:

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals