Questions from a possible COVID conspiracy theorist

P

Peatness

Since when is being able to keep a secret a prerequisite for conspiracy? Conspirators get caught in the act all the time. And they get away with it often because they often are part of or have insiders within governments.

Also, I’m assuming you consider yourself into Ray Peat’s work or health in general. I always find it amazing when someone will take the effort to remove PUFA or other commonly accepted yet harmful substances from their diet but are totally cool with getting a nightmare cocktail like the covid shot injected into their blood.
Very good point

OP
I

ironfist

Since when is being able to keep a secret a prerequisite for conspiracy? Conspirators get caught in the act all the time. And they get away with it often because they often are part of or have insiders within governments.

Also, I’m assuming you consider yourself into Ray Peat’s work or health in general. I always find it amazing when someone will take the effort to remove PUFA or other commonly accepted yet harmful substances from their diet but are totally cool with getting a nightmare cocktail like the covid shot injected into their blood.
Being able to keep a secret is LITERALLY the only way a conspiracy works.

It's demonstrated with math here:

Peatful

I classify as a pro-science person, etc. I happily had 3 vaccines.

After the 2nd I started feeling weird. After the 3rd it got worse. My doctor mentioned I have long COVID induced by the vaccine...

So here are some things I'm wondering considering I've generally been leery of the conspiracy theorists so far...

1) Where are the studies saying Ivermectin works? There are plenty that say it doesn't. Cheap drug bad, expensive big pharma drug good. I know, I know, they don't want you to discover that information. But where are they? There have to be SOME. I've seen people say "oh such and such country used this drug and they solved covid." Ok, cool. Where is the official documentation? Maybe it is like Russia saying one thing and doing another thing.
2) If this virus isn't so bad -- people love to say it has a 0.001% death rate -- why are they saying hospitals were filling up? Why does everyone I speak with who works there say tons of unvaccinated people are dying and nearly each person admitted with coronavirus wasn't vaccinated? Have the ERs not really been filling up? Were they getting heaps of patients without covid? Why are medical staff telling me they're being provided $250/hr rates + $thousands per week bonuses?
3) Why aren't the refugees in Ukraine getting Covid? They're all next to each other in buildings.
4) Why can't they test all these "remedies"? (melatonin + niacin, high dose Vitamin C, etc etc.) If they worked, news would easily spread across the internet. I don't mean shady discord servers. Do you actually think the mainstream media could keep this kind of information quiet?

I am intolerant of conspiracy theories in general due to the fact that people cannot keep a secret, and a conspiracy would be easier to prove than whatever the opposite is if conspiracies were real. Look, I believe in martians as much as the next guy, but I highly doubt the government is in contact with them, or protecting their technology, or whatever. The US gave a bunch of black guys ghonorrhea or something in the 70s. This actually happened, because no one can keep a secret. Do I think the covid vaccine is unsafe? Yeah, kinda. But I doubt any of the other mind control ***t or whatever. Where do the studies go saying masks don't work? Every study I've seen says they work, better than paper masks.
It’s scary that you got the vxx, huh?

Intellect or “knowledge” won’t squelch that regret or fear...

I respect that you are asking questions.
Yet that’s not what will help you.

I wish more people were as thoughtful as you and recognize the lies they fell for...

Stop rationalizing.
Go forward in the truth.

Your voice will now hold more power because you are triple vxxd than us “crazy theorists”. Use it for good.

Lollipop2

There is great data out there to answer your questions @ironfist

Look up AND actually read their data filled posts:

*Substack authors:
a) Aaron Siri,
b) Steve Kirsch,
c) Robert Jay Rowen MD
d) James Lyins-Weiler
e) A MidWestern Doctor - a link to a post well worth your read:

*Find Edward Dowd on Twitter and Gettr

3B214522-DE7B-4C51-BFD1-853F97F85334.png

*Here is a great read:

*Another great read - this institute also gathered studies on masks - like 130 showing ineffective. You can search their website for the mask article. They update these articles as new studies emerge.

These are a good start. If you want more, come and ask. I have quite a list. These are professionals not “conspiracy wackos”.

noodlecat

no, some people get a sick satisfaction out of telling what they do and still getting away with it. i found something out about a different event, non covid related, and since then i just have this realization i cant impress on you. it is basically, “if they could do something THAT horrible, why couldnt they do this?”

there is nothing i can really say easily to make you see it, it is impossible. you cant see it except for when you do, then you cannot unsee it.

AlaskaJono

@ironfist Firstly, it is not a 'conspiracy' because we all know about it. Conspiracies are secret as you mentioned. Just read a few hours on WEF, Davos, Club of Rome, Club of Madrid, Rothschilds Banking, Bilderberg Group, Eugenicists movement. These people in these groups openly have spoken and written what they are about. So what is out there is their general focus and orientation which one can read about. You obviously do not even do the minimal amount of research on your current dilemma as people above have reflected back to you in this thread that you started.

Also read about Pfizer and how much they have been sued because of illegal and improper studies/ingredients in their products over the last 20 years say. It is in the Billions$$$. They have organized the 'law' in the USA anyways, so that they are not responsible for any ill effects or death if a product is a 'vaccine'. Yes, their products have caused these severe effects.

Threads on this site like "Adverse effects...." don't seem to attract you. Wonder why? Also for example, Dr Zelensky has had over 6000 successful treatments of clients with "Covid" symptoms using a simple protocol 90% or more was listed above, including ivm and or hydroxychloro... . A simple internet search or perusal of this forum in the last years would have brought some food for thought if you had invested some time and energy. We all have friends/family who have taken the jabs, and yes many are still alive. So please do some research as if your life depended on it.

tankasnowgod

It's weird that in order to be "pro-science," you have to agree to be a test subject.
2) If this virus isn't so bad -- people love to say it has a 0.001% death rate -- why are they saying hospitals were filling up? Why does everyone I speak with who works there say tons of unvaccinated people are dying and nearly each person admitted with coronavirus wasn't vaccinated? Have the ERs not really been filling up? Were they getting heaps of patients without covid? Why are medical staff telling me they're being provided $250/hr rates + $thousands per week bonuses?
It was John Ionnidis who actually calculated the IFR for Covid at about 0.12%. He thought it could be as high as 0.4% in some "high risk" populations. Regardless, not very lethal, and certainly not a "pandemic."

The claim of "hospitals filling up" is meaningless, without other data. Hospitals routinely run at capacity, near 100%, and sometimes at surge capacity. They are businesses, after all. I remember an article in 2020 claiming that a hospital in Florida was "overloaded" as it was 99.8% full in June of 2020. Except, that same hospital was 99.6% full in June of 2019. So, no real seasonal variation. Plus, with at least 2 rounds of layoffs of hospital staff (like doctors and nurses), any "overloading" could have been accomplished from the supply side, as opposed to the demand side. Or, maybe demand was up, due to all the reckless medical experiments that have been run on the population, like forced masking, lockdown, and EUA drugs. And considering the ventilator protocols had a 97.2% lethality rate (that's higher than the lethality rate of suicide by firearm), well, it sure looks like they might have upped iatrogenic deaths.
I am intolerant of conspiracy theories in general due to the fact that people cannot keep a secret, and a conspiracy would be easier to prove than whatever the opposite is if conspiracies were real. Look, I believe in martians as much as the next guy, but I highly doubt the government is in contact with them, or protecting their technology, or whatever. The US gave a bunch of black guys ghonorrhea or something in the 70s. This actually happened, because no one can keep a secret. Do I think the covid vaccine is unsafe? Yeah, kinda. But I doubt any of the other mind control ***t or whatever.
It's weird that you cite the Tuskegee experiments as "proof" that people can't keep a secret, but that secret was kept from the subjects for 40 years. So, at the very least, your example seems to suggest that a group of people can keep a high level secret for two generations.

Conspiracies are incredibly common, they happen all the time at every level of potential crime. Look up the definition. The fact that Pfizer has been hit with over $2 Billion in fines over the past few decades show that they routinely engage in conspiracies, unless you think those crimes are all committed by a single individual. Other major drug companies have been hit with similar levels of fines.
Where do the studies go saying masks don't work? Every study I've seen says they work, better than paper masks.
What studies did you look at? Every study, prior to 2019, pointed to no difference or worse outcomes at protecting against "germs" or the common cold, and didn't even find protection in the operating theater. Look up the following-

• Ritter et al., in 1975, found that ‘the wearing of a surgical face mask had no effect upon the overall operating room environmental contamination.’
  • Ha’eri and Wiley, in 1980, applied human albumin microspheres to the interior of surgical masks in 20 operations. At the end of each operation, wound washings were examined under the microscope. ‘Particle contamination of the wound was demonstrated in all experiments.’
  • Laslett and Sabin, in 1989, found that caps and masks were not necessary during cardiac catheterization. ‘No infections were found in any patient, regardless of whether a cap or mask was used,’ they wrote. Sjøl and Kelbaek came to the same conclusion in 2002.
  • In Tunevall’s 1991 study, a general surgical team wore no masks in half of their surgeries for two years. After 1,537 operations performed with masks, the wound infection rate was 4.7%, while after 1,551 operations performed without masks, the wound infection rate was only 3.5%.
  • A review by Skinner and Sutton in 2001 concluded that ‘The evidence for discontinuing the use of surgical face masks would appear to be stronger than the evidence available to support their continued use.’
  • Lahme et al., in 2001, wrote that ‘surgical face masks worn by patients during regional anesthesia, did not reduce the concentration of airborne bacteria over the operation field in our study. Thus they are dispensable.’
  • Figueiredo et al., in 2001, reported that in five years of doing peritoneal dialysis without masks, rates of peritonitis in their unit were no different than rates in hospitals where masks were worn.
  • Bahli did a systematic literature review in 2009 and found that ‘no significant difference in the incidence of postoperative wound infection was observed between masks groups and groups operated with no masks.’
  • Surgeons at the Karolinska Institute in Sweden, recognizing the lack of evidence supporting the use of masks, ceased requiring them in 2010 for anesthesiologists and other non-scrubbed personnel in the operating room. ‘Our decision to no longer require routine surgical masks for personnel not scrubbed for surgery is a departure from common practice. But the evidence to support this practice does not exist,’ wrote Dr. Eva Sellden.
  • Webster et al., in 2010, reported on obstetric, gynecological, general, orthopedic, breast, and urological surgeries performed on 827 patients. All non-scrubbed staff wore masks in half the surgeries, and none of the non-scrubbed staff wore masks in half the surgeries.
  • Lipp and Edwards reviewed the surgical literature in 2014 and found ‘no statistically significant difference in infection rates between the masked and unmasked group in any of the trials.’ Vincent and Edwards updated this review in 2016 and the conclusion was the same.
  • Carøe, in a 2014 review based on four studies and 6,006 patients, wrote that ‘none of the four studies found a difference in the number of post-operative infections whether you used a surgical mask or not.’
  • Salassa and Swiontkowski, in 2014, investigated the necessity of scrubs, masks, and head coverings in the operating room and concluded that ‘there is no evidence that these measures reduce the prevalence of surgical site infection.’
  • Da Zhou et al., reviewing the literature in 2015, concluded that ‘there is a lack of substantial evidence to support claims that face masks protect either patient or surgeon from infectious contamination.
You don't even need a study, you can just look at manufacturer's disclaimer on their product to see there is no claim they can stop so called "Covid." If the holes in the mask are bigger than the size of the alleged "virus," then you know they couldn't possibly work, the same way a chain link fence isn't going to keep insects out of your yard. And if you don't wear it properly, and air escapes along the edges, then even an N95 is useless.

Here is the article written by David Grimes in the articles you linked-

He didn't "demonstrate" anything, but merely came up with mathematical model to predict when a grand conspiracy would unravel. I would think Neil Ferguson's models for Covid Deaths and Bird Flu deaths would show you how off base such "models" can be. Making a "prediction" doesn't make the outcome a sure thing. Just go ask any Stock Investor or Sports Bettor.

Although, maybe some of Grime's predictions are better than even he gives them credit for. He predicted that someone would "expose" the Moon Landing Hoax in 3.7 years. Bill Kaysing published "We Never Went To the Moon" in 1976, 4 years after the last alleged "Landing."

EDIT- Something else you may want to consider. In 1995, President Clinton gave these remarks about Radiation Experiments that were performed on various Americans by the Federal Government, and he specifically mentions the indigent and those serving in the military-

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StId27Dmx78

Note, he mentions the time period from 1944-1974, specially saying that there were 1000s of such experiments (many unethical by the standards of the time), and also says that he had to declassify many documents. Since these documents were classified, it would again appear that people can keep secrets for a long period of time, up to 50 years, especially if there are official measures taken place to keep it secret.

But why did Clinton stop at 1974? Were there experiments that took place in the late 70s or 80s that he didn't declassify? Were there other radiation experiments taking place at the time he gave those remarks? Or were there other questionable medical experiments not focused on radiation that didn't get declassified? This is obviously different than the Tuskegee experiments, as that was only about withholding known treatments, not irradiating people or injecting them with plutonium.

Last edited:

ilovethesea

After the 2nd I started feeling weird. After the 3rd it got worse. My doctor mentioned I have long COVID induced by the vaccine...

So here are some things I'm wondering considering I've generally been leery of the conspiracy theorists so far...

1) Where are the studies saying Ivermectin works? There are plenty that say it doesn't. Cheap drug bad, expensive big pharma drug good. I know, I know, they don't want you to discover that information. But where are they? There have to be SOME. I've seen people say "oh such and such country used this drug and they solved covid." Ok, cool. Where is the official documentation? Maybe it is like Russia saying one thing and doing another thing.
3) Why aren't the refugees in Ukraine getting Covid? They're all next to each other in buildings.
4) Why can't they test all these "remedies"? (melatonin + niacin, high dose Vitamin C, etc etc.) If they worked, news would easily spread across the internet. I don't mean shady discord servers. Do you actually think the mainstream media could keep this kind of information quiet?

I am intolerant of conspiracy theories in general due to the fact that people cannot keep a secret, and a conspiracy would be easier to prove than whatever the opposite is if conspiracies were real. Look, I believe in martians as much as the next guy, but I highly doubt the government is in contact with them, or protecting their technology, or whatever. The US gave a bunch of black guys ghonorrhea or something in the 70s. This actually happened, because no one can keep a secret. Do I think the covid vaccine is unsafe? Yeah, kinda. But I doubt any of the other mind control ***t or whatever. Where do the studies go saying masks don't work? Every study I've seen says they work, better than paper masks.

@ironfist No conspiracy, this has all happened out in the open... they always tell us their plans because they need our consent.

C19 has never been isolated (see Fluoride Free Peel) and the list of symptoms are so non specific that your diagnosis of “long covid” is meaningless. What happened is they rebranded the flu and now the so-called vaccines are causing the actual “pandemic”. People are reacting to their systems being poisoned by these toxic shots. Notice how all countries dropped tracking of vax vs unvaxed cases and hospitalizations... it is because the vaxed are far sicker now.

As for full hospitals, several factors are in play... they are understaffed because the unvaxed were fired. The remaining staff like you said have a financial incentive to be there (huge $$$$ in overtime) and they enjoy playing up the narrative so they can be praised as overworked “heroes.” I also suspect medical staff got safe batches unlike the general population so they are less likely to be sympathetic to “stupid anti vaxers”. As you may know there are now 1000s of vaccine injured victims who are not getting any help from the very system that encouraged them to get the shots.

Another reason people are dying in hospital is because of the protocols the staff are forced to follow once someone gets admitted with a positive diagnosis. Remdesivir (a.k.a. “run death is near”) drug and putting as many on ventilators as possible. Doctors that don’t follow the protocols have been fired and lost their licence. There is also financial incentive.... did you know doctors are paid extra $$$ for every covid diagnosis and related intubation?

Also consider the PCR tests are set at a higher cycle for unvaxed so they can find more cases there. Meanwhile it has been admitted now that it can’t differentiate between covid and the flu and that it can itself bring on the symptoms of covid. Forgotten victims: countless people suffering adverse effects after PCR nasal swab "tests" which are no longer authorized for COVID testing - The COVID Blog™

^ This blog is a very good resource by the way (written by an independent professional journalist) that I’m sure would answer many of your questions.

Also look up Amandha Vollmer, she has some good explanations of terrain theory. The gist of it is that you can't catch disease from other people and what we know as flu/“covid” is a detoxification. It is possible that a detox in one person can trigger it in another, or something like pheromones or electrical signalling is involved. Or if the people in the same area got exposed to the same toxins, their bodies may get sick at the same time to get it out. Food for thought...

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals