Repository for Vaccine Information

Jon2547

Is there a place where rare information (out of print books, studies, etc) can be found? I have a few books, pdfs, articles that were not easy to locate and I would like share them to some place where they can be easily found. Anyone?

Reason I am putting this out there is that most folks have no clue as to the hideous history of vaccines. I would get absolutely flustered if I attempted to start writing this out here in this post. It is just too much to write about.

Peater

I would like any reputable links to vaccines containing aborted fetal cells. I am not doubting it, I just want to know the finer detail.

OP
Jon2547

Jon2547

Thank you meatbag. My brother knows about that site and how to upload things to it. I will ask him if he will upload the docs I have.

StephanF

Forum Supporter
Is there a place where rare information (out of print books, studies, etc) can be found? I have a few books, pdfs, articles that were not easy to locate and I would like share them to some place where they can be easily found. Anyone?

Hi Jon,

I have a PDF of the out-of-print book on the Zeta Potential and colloidal stability by Thomas M. Riddick. Colloidal stability of the blood is related to cardiovascular disease and it may also relate to the clot-forming spike protein. Part of the chapter on cardiovascular disease is available online:

Here is a DropBox link to Riddick's book:

I am taking Zeta Aid daily, which was formulated by the late Dr. T.C. McDaniel. www.zetaaid.com

P

Peatness

Dissolving Illusions by Suzanne Humphries and Roman Bystrianyk is a great resource on the history of vaccination.

OP
Jon2547

Jon2547

Thank you Pina, I already have that one. I just want to make sure that it is readily available for others to find. There are books from a hundred and fifty years ago that are hard to find.
But the incredible thing is that there were doctors back then trying to sound the alarm about this voo-doo medicine and trying to show the people the incredible harm from vaccines.

P

Peatness

Thank you Pina, I already have that one. I just want to make sure that it is readily available for others to find. There are books from a hundred and fifty years ago that are hard to find.
But the incredible thing is that there were doctors back then trying to sound the alarm about this voo-doo medicine and trying to show the people the incredible harm from vaccines.
OK understood. Would Internet archive be a good place?

Reason I am putting this out there is that most folks have no clue as to the hideous history of vaccines. I would get absolutely flustered if I attempted to start writing this out here in this post. It is just too much to write about.

What are the file formats? Are they all PDFs?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals