Billy Meier

M

member 6316

I don't know if this is the place to post this. But this case is a strive to better ourselves just like on this forum so I thought I can post it here. Here is a brief explanation on who billy is:

'' 'Billy' Eduard Albert Meier (BEAM) was born in Bülach, Switzerland on the 3rd of February, 1937 and currently resides at the Semjase-Silver-Star-Center (SSSC), Hinterschmidrüti, Switzerland, which he helped build and establish. For over 80 years he has been regularly communicating face to face and telepathically with extraterrestrial human beings and has published that information.
He began contacts with the Plejaren in 1942 at the age of 5 years old. These contacts have been ongoing ever since and have also expanded to contacts with other extraterrestrial beings throughout the universe.
Billy, acting as teacher, mediator and spokesperson, unravels the fascinating, often previously mysterious, things they've been granted permission to explain for us; in order to assist us all in the wider good of our monumental task, moving forward into the future, of guiding ourselves, our planet Earth, and our own mankind, slowly toward actual civilization.
The most important information imparted by Eduard and his contacts is the knowledge of the true spiritual teaching, together with the contact information with reference to many topics concerning terrestrial humankind.
On the 28th January, 1975, he began the series known as the Contact Reports with Semjase, a Pleiadian/Plejaran woman. The articles and excerpts contained here expound upon his very extensive and interesting life. It was at this time that the opportunity was presented to Billy to photograph several of their Beamships/anti-gravity spaceship manoeuvres as a means of giving weight and fortifying the position, story and claims. He took plenty of photos, over 1,000, some of these are presented in the Gallery. The contact conversations were stored by the Plejaren on a device and resent to him telepathically so that he could type them out later. They contain many interesting things about history, humanities, sciences and spiritual topics. Since 1989 Billy has been having approximately four meetings a year with Ptaah, the father of Semjase, and there is now well over 700 contacts to read. The Plejarens life expectancy is roughly ten times ours, so a certain maturity and fundamentally different perspective is quite often presented in these documents. ''

To begin scratching the surface of Billy’s hundreds of profound teaching materials: There are two extensive sources of information that Billy wrote years ago: 1. OM (also referred to as “The Book of Books”), which details amazingly important spiritual and scientific information via almost poetic, astonishingly beautiful, writings. Speaking for myself, I treasure this Book above every book I possess because of the evolutive value in my life. The OM provided the wisdom I required to become free from religion. 2. KELCH DER WAHRHEIT (The Goblet of the Truth) - also referred to as “The Teachings of the Prophets”. This very large book contains every piece of information a human being requires in order to lead a life of Love, Peace, Freedom, Harmonie, Health, and Joy. Start with either of these books of wisdom and, if you truly wish to evolve (become truthfully wise), you will be filled with wonder.
there are several lifetimes worth of reading in his books and contact notes, he's been saying the same things since the 1970's, People need to actually do something and put his knowledge and wisdom into practice and start spreading logical rational thought and actions over the world.

www.Futureofmankind.info

www.theyfly.com - thousands of pages here in English , quite a few of his books have been translated into English available on theyfly.com also. Goblet of the truth a massive book was translated into English and given free to the public by pdf download here- http://www.figu.org/ch/files/downloads/buecher/figu-kelch_der_wahrheit_goblet-of-the-truth_v_20150307.pdf
There are online programs that can help you to learn read the German language if you wish to read his other books which haven't been translanted to English.

A lot of people get excited at first but that excitement will soon fade you know his books are not to be read quickly just once it can take weeks, months or years to meditate on just one passage. You can choose from the books already translated. If you have a will to learn German, that is recommended due to the inadequacy of the English language. Due to that fact, FIGU will not translate any more of Billy's books and take that responsibility of misunderstandings. Why it's up to each country to make their own translations under the condition that the original German be printed alongside their own language. The book I want on meditation is still in German. Yet I am still trying to digest the books I already have.

billy meier documentary:

Billy is still alive at the age of 81 but he won't be for much longer and once he's dead the Pleiadians will stop watching us and leave us to our own future and it is said that in the coming decades if humanity doesen't change there will be a lot of suffering.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
M

member 6316

He has information on Diet and Nutrition and health and stuff which I thought would be intresting for you guys.
Health

J

jb116

Billy: Which fats and oils, which should specifically be used, are available to us on the Earth?

Ptaah: Basically and primarily, only high quality vegetable oils should be used, which are rich in monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fatty acids.

Rigggght.

OP
M

member 6316

Billy: Which fats and oils, which should specifically be used, are available to us on the Earth?

Ptaah: Basically and primarily, only high quality vegetable oils should be used, which are rich in monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fatty acids.

Rigggght.
if they say so then it is correct becuase they are way smarter and more advanced than us.

Herbie

Im serious I believe this case is real and if you just do a little research and you will see that for yourself. Beware that the gonvernment has tried to falsify information about him.

Go to the Amazon jungle, drink ayahuasca 10 times at least with native shamans and you can travel to the astral plane and go to these planets and receive revelation after revelation from these higher beings about your life, humanity, the Earth and universe. You can be your own case, you can ask the ultimate question, was this created in my mind or did I really travel somewhere else.

To highly intelligent beings looking down on us, we would look like sick monkeys in a cages, that being civilisation.

OP
M

member 6316

Go to the Amazon jungle, drink ayahuasca 10 times at least with native shamans and you can travel to the astral plane and go to these planets and receive revelation after revelation from these higher beings about your life, humanity, the Earth and universe. You can be your own case, you can ask the ultimate question, was this created in my mind or did I really travel somewhere else.

To highly intelligent beings looking down on us, we would look like sick monkeys in a cages, that being civilisation.
wow you are so ignorant on this subject, give it a chance or not doesen't matter to me.

here are photos billy has taken as proof 40 years ago!
http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Photo_Gallery

burtlancast

Rigggght.

:lol:

Gold.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals