LeeRoyJenkins

In an effort to help combat mis-information (IE the conventional narrative) around these insane vaccines, I've worked on compiling a list of important questions to ask.

These are for doctors, healthcare providers, health care systems, etc. - you'll notice the main bulk of this document is centered around my local healthcare system as they're doing a vaccination Q&A townhall to combat "vaccine hesitancy" - (JFC, the Orwellian wording). I've found that when confronted with actual research, including the basic studies - virtually no one has answers or has reviewed this stuff. I have also been successful one-on-one in providing information to nurses locally and was shocked to find they knew nothing NOTHING about the vaccines (other than the sparse "get it" commands they were getting from higher ups).

I really appreciate the work being done here on compiling information around this (I've been doing so myself with a book I'm writing - and it's like drinking from a fire house so having many people here concerned and posting things has been very helpful). I have integrated some of the information (from this site) in this document as well, as you'll see. I'm keeping the document open for comment direct on document, so you can see it as it's updated, or for those of you that don't want Google Doc comments for privacy, if you place any information here, I'll integrate.

I have an idea to recruit some locals to assist with asking these questions at the townhall, and hope people take it and edit it based on their local information. If you have any additional questions/comments just let me know. Thanks!

P

Peatness

In an effort to help combat mis-information (IE the conventional narrative) around these insane vaccines, I've worked on compiling a list of important questions to ask.

These are for doctors, healthcare providers, health care systems, etc. - you'll notice the main bulk of this document is centered around my local healthcare system as they're doing a vaccination Q&A townhall to combat "vaccine hesitancy" - (JFC, the Orwellian wording). I've found that when confronted with actual research, including the basic studies - virtually no one has answers or has reviewed this stuff. I have also been successful one-on-one in providing information to nurses locally and was shocked to find they knew nothing NOTHING about the vaccines (other than the sparse "get it" commands they were getting from higher ups).

I really appreciate the work being done here on compiling information around this (I've been doing so myself with a book I'm writing - and it's like drinking from a fire house so having many people here concerned and posting things has been very helpful). I have integrated some of the information (from this site) in this document as well, as you'll see. I'm keeping the document open for comment direct on document, so you can see it as it's updated, or for those of you that don't want Google Doc comments for privacy, if you place any information here, I'll integrate.

I have an idea to recruit some locals to assist with asking these questions at the townhall, and hope people take it and edit it based on their local information. If you have any additional questions/comments just let me know. Thanks!

Great, thank you. Shame it's a google doc considering they are censoring people attempting to find truthful info with their search engines

OP
L

LeeRoyJenkins

Great, thank you. Shame it's a google doc considering they are censoring people attempting to find truthful info with their search engines
Yea I know. I've tried everything else. For now, for this kind of thing there's no better tool. I keep constant back ups and have migration plans when things reach a tipping point.

OP
L

LeeRoyJenkins

Self-bumping this, made a ton of updates. Have the remaining questions ready to go and will be adding tonight/tomorrow.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals