Can we still register new usernames for free? If not I'll gladly pay.

worrywart

I need one last clean slate attempt. This forum is important to me but I need to adopt a rule where I only make presentable posts. No matter how uncouth the subject matter I need to work on my tone. A more academic, collected, third person approach. Even if I'm posting about my schizophrenia or my sexual guilt problems. I hate this trail of crazy-sounding posts I've left behind me. I believe writing and getting feedback can be therapeutic. I've been having insights into my own problems which I believe can be illuminating, for myself and for other neurotics out there. I want to post them and I can write some decent prose sometimes but my post history here is such a mess. I keep burning through reddit accounts (so many wasted usernames, I've already gone through all my favorite arcane words). Typical OCD trait, the obsession with the clean slate, the deleting of one's posting histories. But I'll try to make this my last account here.

Anyway, do I have to pay? It's fine if that's the case.

Dolomite

Forum Supporter
Just change your username. There is a thread for requesting username changes. Don’t refer to your former posts and only someone with a good memory would remember but very few would care.

OP
W

worrywart

Just change your username. There is a thread for requesting username changes. Don’t refer to your former posts and only someone with a good memory would remember but very few would care.

Already changed it twice.

And sure, yes, no one cares. Still sucks to leave a trail of crazy posts.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals