I'll give you or a charity you support $50 if you can help me figure out my problem.

frannybananny

Did you receive the Covid vaccine(s) or actually had Covid? The spike protein is known to cause blood clotting and inflammation of the lungs. The 'unofficial' treatment protocol calls for an antihistamine at the 7th or 8th day since infection to counter inflammation of the lungs.

I would recommend taking Zeta Aid three times a day, it charges up, literally, the blood particles, such that due to electrostatic repulsion, the blood particles stay separated. I am taking it for almost 10 years religiously every day and it really helps with my arrhythmia.

I buy 25 packs at a time, so it comes to $10 per month. You could try a couple of packs and see if it helps you. Read the instruction, you need to mix the content of one pack with 32 oz of distilled or reverse osmosis water, this becomes your 'Master Solution', keep this in the refrigerator. From the Master Solution, take one measured table spoon (12.5 ml) and mix it with a large glass of water (16 oz).

The Zeta Aid contains beneficial potassium based electrolytes, which strengthens the Zeta Potential of the blood and with that it increases the blood's colloidal stability.

I have posted many times about this topic on this forum. I even posted a link to Thomas M. Riddick's book on the colloidal stability and the Zeta Potential and its connection to cardiovascular disease. I am not a doctor, I have a Ph.D. in physics and have, of course, also understanding about chemistry.

Riddick's book with the chapter on cardiovascular disease was on the Internet but the site is down, here is a waybackmachine link to that site:

Couldn't you accomplish the same electrolyte rebalancing by taking a potassium tablet? Whenever I get arrythmia or even those heart fluttery feelings I take a quarter piece of a 99mg OTC potassium tablet at night, by morning the weak feelings are all gone and don't return for weeks.

BibleBeliever

Antibiotics can cause low vitamin k and biotin.

Eggs and kale are something to try. (eggs for biotin/vitamin k in mk4 format)
kale for vitamin k1

Principle of citation:

"Some fibers, such as raw carrots, that are effective for lowering endotoxin absorption also contain natural antibiotics, so regular use of carrots should be balanced by occasional supplementation with vitamin K, or by occasionally eating liver or broccoli."

Liver and broccoli also work.
There are other citations regarding this principle that can be found elsewhere.

Also charcoal has this same effect, i.e charcoal acting like an antibiotic increases the need for vitamin k foods/biotin rich foods.

Taurine can cause low blood pressure and issues, how much are you taking?
Have you tried going off it for a few weeks?

Last edited:

StephanF

Forum Supporter
Couldn't you accomplish the same electrolyte rebalancing by taking a potassium tablet? Whenever I get arrythmia or even those heart fluttery feelings I take a quarter piece of a 99mg OTC potassium tablet at night, by morning the weak feelings are all gone and don't return for weeks.
I have to take it daily, potassium alone may work, too. But I take Zeta Aid for the added benefit for cardiovascular health.

What type of potassium do you take? The beneficial anions are citrate and pyrophosphate, they have valence 3 & 4, respectively. The colloidal stability has to do with the valence ratio.

Potassium citrate has a ratio of 1:3, which strengthens the colloidal suspension, while aluminum chloride, for example, has a ratio of 3:1 and already small amounts of it can weaken the suspension.

Dr. T. C. McDaniel had severe premature ventricular contractions in his late 50s, when he read Riddick’s book. He modified Riddick’s original formula and named it Zeta Aid. Dr. McDaniel was able to completely reverse his PVC, as long as he took his Zeta Aid and lived to the age of almost 102 years!

GTW

There are different kind/cause PVCs. Sometimes common in fit athletes with low resting heart rate. The cardiologist told me after a stress test, running a treadmill 35 years ago, you have a rough idle! But gave no possible causes. I found that avoiding excess sugar, alcohol, caffeine and combinations eliminated the problem.

frannybananny

I have to take it daily, potassium alone may work, too. But I take Zeta Aid for the added benefit for cardiovascular health.

What type of potassium do you take? The beneficial anions are citrate and pyrophosphate, they have valence 3 & 4, respectively. The colloidal stability has to do with the valence ratio.

Potassium citrate has a ratio of 1:3, which strengthens the colloidal suspension, while aluminum chloride, for example, has a ratio of 3:1 and already small amounts of it can weaken the suspension.

Dr. T. C. McDaniel had severe premature ventricular contractions in his late 50s, when he read Riddick’s book. He modified Riddick’s original formula and named it Zeta Aid. Dr. McDaniel was able to completely reverse his PVC, as long as he took his Zeta Aid and lived to the age of almost 102 years!
Right now I take potassium gluconate. Maybe it helps me so much because I have a potassium deficiency. I don't know since levels show "normal" in bloodwork.

OP
Jayvee

Jayvee

@Jayvee, I’m sorry for what you've experienced. I second what GodsHound said.

Thanks Jennifer! That sounds similar to what I'm experiencing. Do you know what triggered your symptoms in the first place?

I am thinking to create a 'antibiotics 101' post for idiots like me... its seems pretty common on this forum.

PeskyPeater

I wonder though
Do you have leaky gut, are you officially hypothyroid?
Are you a high sensitive person ?
Did you have a history of epilepsy, or stimulant abuse ?

edit

rebuke

I don't know what is causing your discomfort but I would quit the NDT, eat plenty of carbohydrates and do some 1-2 minute bag breathing several times a day. Doxycycline which is similar to Minocycline increased my stomach acid greatly and caused gastro esophageal reflux problems for me which can cause some problems with the diaphragm and breathing.

But there are much smarter people here that may have better ideas.
Did you take doxy on a relatively empty stomach? I'm getting a similar reflux after doxy. Ray has mentioned this can cause local tissue damage. This seems more plausible then increase in stomach acid.

Dolomite

Forum Supporter
Did you take doxy on a relatively empty stomach? I'm getting a similar reflux after doxy. Ray has mentioned this can cause local tissue damage. This seems more plausible then increase in stomach acid.
I don't remember specifically but normally I would have taken anything with food. Many people take doxycycline with no problems. But it really caused enough esophageal problems for me that I thought I had an ulcer. It was only later I found out how it can increase stomach acid and that is why it and tetracycline are recommended for Helicobater pylori. I think I had the reflux but it wasn't apparent until I took the doxycycline.

Jennifer

Thanks Jennifer! That sounds similar to what I'm experiencing. Do you know what triggered your symptoms in the first place?

I am thinking to create a 'antibiotics 101' post for idiots like me... its seems pretty common on this forum.

LOL You're not an idiot, but I think an antibiotic 101 post could be helpful. The trigger was b vitamin supplementation. I tested low in B12 so my doctor had me supplement. I took a b complex and it triggered hypoglycemia and insomnia and within a week or so, the attacks started.

aliml

In TCM, the heart is connected to the small intestine and the lung to the large intestine, so improve your gut health.

Neeters 27

I have "air hunger" whenever my thyroid levels fall. also, the air hunger or breathlessness stopped completely when I had been on 3 grains of NDT for approx 3 months. now i take 3 grains every morning. no more problems with that. it is very awful.

Neeters 27

regarding gut health, I got bad intestinal yeast after taking macrobid for UTI's, and because my doctor insisted I take less thyroid. this caused my body to suffer LOW body temperatures, which caused yeast to grow. its taken me 3 months to feel better, I had to take Diflucan every 3 days for 3 doses, then now I take an excellent high strain Probiotic without FOS called HMF Intensive, its refrigerated, and really works. its been 3 months now on higher NDT and the probiotics. very low electrolytes cause air hunger as well. make sure you are taking a good amount of magnesium daily, and get lots of potassium via orange juice and greens, or for me doc prescribes potassium meq 8 I take 3 a day, this is slow release 600 mgs potassium x 3. we need 4700 mgs potassium daily. almost all people dont get enough inless you eat lots of potatoes, veg and juices.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals