Diokine uses local libraries, do you?

Amazoniac

It's not so much for the books, but primarily for the tranquil place that facilitates his scientific discoveries and, secondarily, because of the multiple services offered that might surprise you:

Check out the structure of your local libraries and what they offer.

Diokine doesn't take public transport, he is his own transporter and walks to them for the daily quota of exercise. There's mental organization of processes on his way and that of ideas on return. Once he gets there, he makes sure to select a good spot next to a window for adequate lighting and on a ventilated area for knowing that the 'indoor air quality' of libraries can be questionable. It's remarkable.

For more information: anesthesiology book , chapter 'What else to find where I was found' ,all there

Vileplume

I also heard he returns library books sometimes even days before they're due, so others can read them as well.

ursidae

why would diokine go to libraries when he can live rent free in amazoniacs head

P

Peatness

Love libraries, always have, but stopped going since 2020

OP
Amazoniac

Amazoniac

Burundi is a state of North Africa, one of the poorest in the world. Yet, here's what you can find there:

I'm not sure if it's open for the community, but you get the idea that you should be able to find good places where you live.

Did you know that the 1 ppb occasionally takes his EMF meter with him to libraries? However, he utilizes it casually, not like a lunatic environmental inspector.

LeeLemonoil

I once used the toilets of a library and felt obliged to lend a book afterwards.

I think it was „Sane planning, sensible tomorrow“ by Al Gore.

Birdie

I wouldn't mind checking out an Instant Pot. Libraries are trying hard to be relevant.

Dolomite

Forum Supporter
I use the public library. They finally opened for people to walk in and the employees wear masks lots of times. But it is nice to be able to look at the books. I don't know about checking out items that are not books. I will have to "check it out".

-Luke-

I loved to go to the local public library and used to go once a week. But since they went with the totalitarian zeitgeist they have to do without me.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals