Red Light On Testicles - Need Advice Please!

Lokzo

Forum Supporter
Hey all,

I noticed there were some massive threads related to Red light/Led Light exposure to the testicles for T boosts, but I honestly could not find a product that worked reliably for someone.

So I would love to get some discussion going on the very best vendors to purchase these devices.

Personal experiences more than welcome.

Share away! :rolleyes:

Luckytype

In my experience, bloodwork before and after would confirm if it worked or didnt work. I dont see this alot. Ive seen 1 thread where thyroid directed red light lowered TSH i think, but obviously that could have been a number of factors.

You will read about libido etc..you could argue estrogen vs test here or even the psychological effect which can be used as a way to actual increase things ..that said, dont fry the boys.

Runenight201

Ya red light was a disappointing venture for me. In theory it sounds great but I gained so much more healthwise by focusing on diet that anything red light ever did.

I do plan on hanging up red lights in my room for awesome mood lighting.

marcar72

Red light on your testicles, lol... too funny!! You could maybe live stream it and make some money!! Don't singe the ole pubes, though!! :D

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals