Please critique this red light device

Palerider

In my search for an affordable LED red light device I came across this product, however I lack the knowledge to determine whether it is suitable for the kind of red light therapy discussed on this forum. Can anyone knowledgeable perhaps take a look and give me some guidance please?
I cannot afford the devices that cost hundreds of dollars. This unit costs around $50. (I'm not concerned about the supplier, have ordered from them and they deliver)

Thanks in advance!

Inaut

In my search for an affordable LED red light device I came across this product, however I lack the knowledge to determine whether it is suitable for the kind of red light therapy discussed on this forum. Can anyone knowledgeable perhaps take a look and give me some guidance please?
I cannot afford the devices that cost hundreds of dollars. This unit costs around $50. (I'm not concerned about the supplier, have ordered from them and they deliver)

Thanks in advance!

I think the beam angle on this device is probably too wide for localized used

Thanks in advance!

The biggest problem is confirming that the specs are as stated. Wavelength is most important if confirmed accurate.

Screenshot_20211001-113435_Evernote.jpg

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals