Red Light Therapy, The Fountain Of Eternal Youth And Health?

Posted my latest blog post yesterday. Another e-book sized blog post - this week's topic is red light therapy. I assume Peatarians will like that topic...

Link:

Red Light Therapy: A Fountain Of Eternal Youth And Health?

Interested in what you guys have to say! I've gotten some excellent feedback some time ago on my magnesium article, so thank you for that.

In red light therapy, you're using LED panels to add a massive amount of supplemental light to your body. I've packed this blog post with as much content for you as I could.

It turns out that some implications of my blog post are pretty radical...

I've included:

- all about the basics of red light therapy - explained in very simple to understand language
- how red light therapy increases energy production in your mitochondria, the energy-producing factories of your cells
- why that energy increase affects almost every process in your body
- to what extent there's truth to the implied claim that red light therapy gives you "eternal youth and health"
- why you don't need to spend more than $450 to $1.000 for an amazing red light therapy setup. In other words, you don't need a $3.000 red light therapy device, a $10.000 laser, or a $60.000 red light tanning bed!
- all about the scientifically proven red light therapy benefits existing right now - and four possible red light therapy side-effects

- how to dose red light therapy, which many people actually get wrong at several levels.
- why red light therapy can never replace sunlight
- how to get your own "do-it-yourself" red light therapy panel to save even more money, and avoid buying directly from red light therapy companies
- why I do not recommend buying many of the smaller red light therapy devices on the market today

And much, much more.

Enjoy. This blog post is a long read again, so break your reading up in multiple sessions. Alternatively, scan the article and read the parts you find interesting.

The observant Peatarian also shows that Peat has influenced my position at several levels...

Enjoy!

Link (again):

MOUNTAINBEAR

cool thank you. Will have a look

It definitely works putting it on your scrotum.

Posted my latest blog post yesterday. Another e-book sized blog post - this week's topic is red light therapy. I assume Peatarians will like that topic...

Link:

Interested in what you guys have to say! I've gotten some excellent feedback some time ago on my magnesium article, so thank you for that.

In red light therapy, you're using LED panels to add a massive amount of supplemental light to your body. I've packed this blog post with as much content for you as I could.

It turns out that some implications of my blog post are pretty radical...

I've included:

- all about the basics of red light therapy - explained in very simple to understand language
- how red light therapy increases energy production in your mitochondria, the energy-producing factories of your cells
- why that energy increase affects almost every process in your body
- to what extent there's truth to the implied claim that red light therapy gives you "eternal youth and health"
- why you don't need to spend more than $450 to $1.000 for an amazing red light therapy setup. In other words, you don't need a $3.000 red light therapy device, a $10.000 laser, or a $60.000 red light tanning bed!
- all about the scientifically proven red light therapy benefits existing right now - and four possible red light therapy side-effects
- how to dose red light therapy, which many people actually get wrong at several levels.

- why red light therapy can never replace sunlight
- how to get your own "do-it-yourself" red light therapy panel to save even more money, and avoid buying directly from red light therapy companies
- why I do not recommend buying many of the smaller red light therapy devices on the market today

And much, much more.

Enjoy. This blog post is a long read again, so break your reading up in multiple sessions. Alternatively, scan the article and read the parts you find interesting.

The observant Peatarian also shows that Peat has influenced my position at several levels...

Enjoy!

Link (again):

c

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals