Raw dht questions

Santosh

Taking 1g of dht is so idiotic. That'll screw up your t and dht ratio. More is not better. I won't be taking your advice lol

The high dose was to make the point that your estrogens won't even move on that dose.

If I can guarantee that e1 and e2 won't budge at 1 gram, it pretty much means that no dose of DHT will lower estrogens.

Hope you understand.

OP
S

Sagitarrius90

The high dose was to make the point that your estrogens won't even move on that dose.

If I can guarantee that e1 and e2 won't budge at 1 gram, it pretty much means that no dose of DHT will lower estrogens.

Hope you understand.
I'll pass. I've messed with different stuff over the years and know the exact symptoms of high or low e

Low e- poor cognitive function, low cortisol or low stress response, insane concentration, joints pop like crazy, excessive peeing, dry Lips, extremely irritable, 0 libido

High e - high cortisol symptoms, Temps fluctuate, very emotional or angry, excessive thinking, water weight, poor sleep, extremely high libido

I was good then took a good amount of dht , 2 days later feel like crap with no explanation other than the dht. Reminds me of when I was on arimidex, no stress because I couldn't even develop a thought

Santosh

I'll pass. I've messed with different stuff over the years and know the exact symptoms of high or low e

Low e- poor cognitive function, low cortisol or low stress response, insane concentration, joints pop like crazy, excessive peeing, dry Lips, extremely irritable, 0 libido

High e - high cortisol symptoms, Temps fluctuate, very emotional or angry, excessive thinking, water weight, poor sleep, extremely high libido

I was good then took a good amount of dht , 2 days later feel like crap with no explanation other than the dht. Reminds me of when I was on arimidex, no stress because I couldn't even develop a thought

Because your receptors were occupied by the DHT instead of estrogens, not because your estrogens were crashed.

Do you see the difference ?

OP
S

Sagitarrius90

Because your receptors were occupied by the DHT instead of estrogens, not because your estrogens were crashed.

Do you see the difference ?
Dht binds to androgen receptors. Estoegen binds to estrogen receptors. You sure you know what your talking about lol

Santosh

Lol whoever comes across this thread, ignore comments like this. You're saying an androgen binds to an estrogen receptor. The square fits in the circle box. 0 sense.

Here you go :

Enjoy the read

OP
S

Sagitarrius90

Here you go :

Enjoy the

Here you go :

Enjoy the read
I'll have to dig around but not convinced that e2 does not lower since dht attaches to the estrogen receptor. They said .4mg is a high concentration. You're advice for 1g should be criminal

OP
S

Sagitarrius90

Here you go :

Enjoy the read
Enjoy the read

OP
S

Sagitarrius90

Enjoy the read

Androgen binding to estrogens receptors occurs with less specificity. So far, only the sex steroid precursor dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA) and the hormone intermediate androstenediol have been shown to bind ERs with high affinity [73], in particular showing a role via ERβ binding [74].

OP
S

Sagitarrius90

Therefore dht binds with low affinity to estrogen receptors.

Low affinity. Not high.

Your paper btw is from the 70s. What I just listed was from a paper about 10 years ago. Can't fully bind to a receptor with low affinity and only dhea and said hormone bind fully to the estrogen receptor.

Santosh

Your paper btw is from the 70s. What I just listed was from a paper about 10 years ago. Can't fully bind to a receptor with low affinity and only dhea and said hormone bind fully to the estrogen receptor.

Back to your original question as you came here to gain knowledge : yes you can completely let DHT dissolve under the tongue, it is not any less efficient than mixing it with fat.

Georgi Dinkov already posted multiple studies on esterless bioidentical hormones being just as available on their own as with fat.

OP
S

Sagitarrius90

Back to your original question as you came here to gain knowledge : yes you can completely let DHT dissolve under the tongue, it is not any less efficient than mixing it with fat.

Georgi Dinkov already posted multiple studies on esterless bioidentical hormones being just as available on their own as with fat.

Thanks for that. Seen a few threads saying ethanol and dmso for transdermal, and vitamin e with dht but didn't see much on just powder sublingual, in water.. appreciate it

EnergeticLeo

Why would you be quasi apologizing to strangers on a forum ?

There is nothing wrong overdosing on DHT.
If you intended to take 20mg and end up taking 500mg, what's the worst that could happen ?

Nothing, you will just feel a little more edgy.

I've tried a gram orally and transdermally every day for two weeks, there is literally no difference between 50mg and a gram health wise.
Very interesting @Santosh. Why do you think the overdose might make you feel edgy? What would the mechanism be?

EnergeticLeo

Google it, I don't know the exact mechanism or intricacies.

That's why you can't sleep on tren.
I did earlier today, and found this from Androgen - Wikipedia:
Also, androgens, but not estrogens, increase beta adrenergic receptors while decreasing alpha adrenergic receptors- which results in increased levels of epinephrine/ norepinephrine due to lack of alpha-2 receptor negative feedback and decreased fat accumulation due to epinephrine/ norepinephrine then acting on lipolysis-inducing beta receptors.
Not sure how valid it is, but Ray has talked about the dangers of an over-activated parasympathetic nervous system.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals