Raw dht questions

Sagitarrius90

Can you just apply dht under the tounge? I didn't see that it's fat soluble either. Much rather do small mg dose under the tounge vs dmso. I also see people saying to mix in alcohol... why.

Tried a few mg ballparked (won't do this again) and yeah I got super hot, felt calm, raising metabolism and not stress hormones (spent years figuring out the difference) so it's dht.

EnergeticLeo

Sorry I don't know much about DHT, but was interested in your latter comment. How do you work out whether you're running on stress vs non-stress metabolism?

OP
S

Sagitarrius90

Pretty easy. For me it's not having any cold hands or feet which is adrenaline... not feeling irritable, feeling calm and happy. Just signs of high dopamine. I used to overtrain and run on stress hormones so it's literally black and white in how the two feel.

OP
S

Sagitarrius90

DHT made me a bit tired and better focuse….
Sounds like lowered stress hormones and improved dopamine due to the aforementioned... I feel amazing. Took a bit too much, liver is hurting a bit so next time I'll be a responsible adult and use a scale.

EnergeticLeo

Pretty easy. For me it's not having any cold hands or feet which is adrenaline... not feeling irritable, feeling calm and happy. Just signs of high dopamine. I used to overtrain and run on stress hormones so it's literally black and white in how the two feel.
cool thanks :) i think people not being taught to differentiate between the two is one of the most damaging aspects of trying different health interventions. So many "healthy" things can make you feel incredible in the short term e.g. cold showers, fasting, intense exercise, but it's all mainly adrenaline!!

EnergeticLeo

Sounds like lowered stress hormones and improved dopamine due to the aforementioned... I feel amazing. Took a bit too much, liver is hurting a bit so next time I'll be a responsible adult and use a scale.
pure DHT doesn't harm the liver AFAIK? It can't convert to estrogen?

maxpower

Can you just apply dht under the tounge? I didn't see that it's fat soluble either. Much rather do small mg dose under the tounge vs dmso. I also see people saying to mix in alcohol... why.

Tried a few mg ballparked (won't do this again) and yeah I got super hot, felt calm, raising metabolism and not stress hormones (spent years figuring out the difference) so it's dht.
Where did you get the DHT powder ?

Jessie

You could mix it with ethanol and/or pure grain alcohol. But I don't know how well it dissolves in it. Most people prefer DMSO because substances typically have a high solubility in it, also DMSO carries these substances through the skin really well.

As for the effects it had on you, that could be related to numerous things. DHT has a positive feedback loop, just like pregnenolone. So when you take small amounts of it, it will also encourage endogenous production as well. So don't get carried away with it, too much can crash your libido by altering your T: DHT ratio.

OP
S

Sagitarrius90

You could mix it with ethanol and/or pure grain alcohol. But I don't know how well it dissolves in it. Most people prefer DMSO because substances typically have a high solubility in it, also DMSO carries these substances through the skin really well.

As for the effects it had on you, that could be related to numerous things. DHT has a positive feedback loop, just like pregnenolone. So when you take small amounts of it, it will also encourage endogenous production as well. So don't get carried away with it, too much can crash your libido by altering your T: DHT ratio.
Funny you mention that. I feel very low e today.... I used to take arimidex stupidly but yeah too much I'm taking I feel calm but low low energy. I should mention I'm on trt so I'm not worried about my t levels but I def feel like I've crashed my e2 or I'm putting too much stress on my liver causing hypo symptoms....

Can I just mix the dht with like olive oil and consume orally? I honestly can't stand alcohol in any capacity, and I remember taking some of georgies products and couldn't deal with the ethanol

Jessie

Funny you mention that. I feel very low e today.... I used to take arimidex stupidly but yeah too much I'm taking I feel calm but low low energy. I should mention I'm on trt so I'm not worried about my t levels but I def feel like I've crashed my e2 or I'm putting too much stress on my liver causing hypo symptoms....

Can I just mix the dht with like olive oil and consume orally? I honestly can't stand alcohol in any capacity, and I remember taking some of georgies products and couldn't deal with the ethanol
I'm not sure how well dht dissolves in lipid based solvents. You can try it with a small amount, preferably on a hot plate to increase the dissolve rate. You could also use a water bath if you don't have a hot plate.

FWIW dissolving in pure vitamin E would probably be better than olive oil, if you wanted to go the oral route.

Santosh

(won't do this again)

Why would you be quasi apologizing to strangers on a forum ?

There is nothing wrong overdosing on DHT.
If you intended to take 20mg and end up taking 500mg, what's the worst that could happen ?

Nothing, you will just feel a little more edgy.

I've tried a gram orally and transdermally every day for two weeks, there is literally no difference between 50mg and a gram health wise.

OP
S

Sagitarrius90

Why would you be quasi apologizing to strangers on a forum ?

There is nothing wrong overdosing on DHT.
If you intended to take 20mg and end up taking 500mg, what's the worst that could happen ?

Nothing, you will just feel a little more edgy.

I've tried a gram orally and transdermally every day for two weeks, there is literally no difference between 50mg and a gram health wise.
What about liver stress? Just making a point but 10mg of test is not the same as 1 g of test toxicity wise. There's alot wrong with overdosing on dht like crashing your estrogen which is terrible.

OP
S

Sagitarrius90

That's not how DHT works
That's exactly how it works... I've been playing around with hormones for years, dht or dht derivatives crush your e2, that's a fact. Any steroid hormone adds stress to your liver. My dht is absolutely raw, tested for purity etc.

Santosh

That's exactly how it works... I've been playing around with hormones for years, dht or dht derivatives crush your e2, that's a fact. Any steroid hormone adds stress to your liver. My dht is absolutely raw, tested for purity etc.

Ok man, I'll let you pull bloods on 1gram of DHT and see for yourself the e1 and e2 values.

You'll be surprised :)

OP
S

Sagitarrius90

Ok man, I'll let you pull bloods on 1gram of DHT and see for yourself the e1 and e2 values.

Taking 1g of dht is so idiotic. That'll screw up your t and dht ratio. More is not better. I won't be taking your advice lol

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals