OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I actually think the anxiety just stems from attempting to be active while tired due to the benzo like effects of Kuinone. It is very difficult to socialize while being so sedated. Guess I just won't take it before social events. Any idea why vitamin k applied to the scrotum would immediately induce sedation? Also just for fun how high do you think 2 drops Kuinone and 4 drops pansterone will shoot up one's testosterone by?

Gonads can also produce progesterone, and I think Kuinone can stimulate that pathway. So, you could be getting that progesterone effect, which is of course sedating. I have seen people hit 800 ng/dl levels of T with 4-5 drops Pansterone applied to the scrotum and 45mg oral vitamin K2 (MK-4). So, the results should be pretty similar.

Constatine

Gonads can also produce progesterone, and I think Kuinone can stimulate that pathway. So, you could be getting that progesterone effect, which is of course sedating. I have seen people hit 800 ng/dl levels of T with 4-5 drops Pansterone applied to the scrotum and 45mg oral vitamin K2 (MK-4). So, the results should be pretty similar.
Fantastic good to know.

BastiFuntasty

My rat clearly shows short term benefits of this regiment. Given he has already high T and my sceptical opinion on dmso in this bodyarea I won't give him anymore of this.

My review: works fine shortterm, longterm I'm too skeptical so far

Constatine

My rat clearly shows short term benefits of this regiment. Given he has already high T and my sceptical opinion on dmso in this bodyarea I won't give him anymore of this.

My review: works fine shortterm, longterm I'm too skeptical so far
I'm a bit skeptical of this as well. Would dmso cause damage to the testis?

BastiFuntasty

I'm a bit skeptical of this as well. Would dmso cause damage to the testis?
I don't think I'm in the position to say it does definitely do harm, especially not when applied properly. But I doubt everyone is using it safely, which means on an absolute clean skin and not in too high concentrations.

There is some research out there showing dmso in certain concentrations in a cell does definitely do harm.
I cannot tell if we reach these concentrations with topical application, rather not, but there is risk.

Given this from my own point of view one should only do this regiment if there is an explicit need to do so, borderline low T for example.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I don't think I'm in the position to say it does definitely do harm, especially not when applied properly. But I doubt everyone is using it safely, which means on an absolute clean skin and not in too high concentrations.

There is some research out there showing dmso in certain concentrations in a cell does definitely do harm.
I cannot tell if we reach these concentrations with topical application, rather not, but there is risk.

Given this from my own point of view one should only do this regiment if there is an explicit need to do so, borderline low T for example.

Most of the toxicity studies used concentrations of 0.5% - 1%. To get to that level, you need to get 25g - 50g of DMSO into your blood stream. In the case of localized application like the scrotum, this means applying a few grams of DMSO, and unless you are bathing your balls in Pansterone/Kuinone these concentrations should not be reachable.

BastiFuntasty

Most of the toxicity studies used concentrations of 0.5% - 1%. To get to that level, you need to get 25g - 50g of DMSO into your blood stream. In the case of localized application like the scrotum, this means applying a few grams of DMSO, and unless you are bathing your balls in Pansterone/Kuinone these concentrations should not be reachable.
OK thanks for the explanation.
Yep those were indeed the concentrations I stumbled over.
So am I thinking way to short? when let's say someone applies DMSO on his skin, aren't the local skin cells flooded by dmso than?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
OK thanks for the explanation.
Yep those were indeed the concentrations I stumbled over.
So am I thinking way to short? when let's say someone applies DMSO on his skin, aren't the local skin cells flooded by dmso than?

Maybe they are, but what we care about more is organ toxicity, and more specifically gonad toxicity in this case.

BastiFuntasty

Maybe they are, but what we care about more is organ toxicity, and more specifically gonad toxicity in this case.
Of course gonads are what we care about in this case, but The skin is quite thin here.
Don't get me wrong or so, I rly find the idea of raising gonads steroid production in this way pretty interesting and useful for many of us.
It's just that a little worry would remain for me and much safer would be an application in organ free regions imo.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Of course gonads are what we care about in this case, but The skin is quite thin here.
Don't get me wrong or so, I rly find the idea of raising gonads steroid production in this way pretty interesting and useful for many of us.
It's just that a little worry would remain for me and much safer would be an application in organ free regions imo.

You can try the full 8 drops dose of Pansterone on your pubic area. The left and right side of the pubic bone within an inch on your penis is where the major blood vessels going into the gonads are located. So, applying to that area should get the steroids carried to the gonads while delivering a lot less DMSO. Putting 2 drops of Kuinone on each side and the same areas should do the same with vitamin K2.

Last edited:

Wagner83

You can try the full 8 drops dose of Pansterone on your public area. The left and right side of the public bone within an inch on your penis is where the major blood vessels going into the gonads are located. So, applying to that area should get the steroids carried to the gonads while delivering a lot less DMSO. Putting 2 drops of Kuinone on each side and the same areas should do the same with vitamin K2.

Getting popular in all kind of different fields ay?

CoolTweetPete

Started this a few days ago with PanSterone and Kuinone. I must say I am definitely noticing increased libido, and an overall increased maneuverability of my mind. I will say that I started this at around the same time I began a high dose vitamin K experiment (45mg / day in 3 doses), and only one of the three doses is going down low. Maybe my body was yearning for Progesterone. :rolleyes:

Thanks for the info as always, Haidut.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Getting popular in all kind of different fields ay?

Lol, the browser autocorrected me. For some reason it did not like "pubic". Thanks for pointing it out, I fixed the typo.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Started this a few days ago with PanSterone and Kuinone. I must say I am definitely noticing increased libido, and an overall increased maneuverability of my mind. I will say that I started this at around the same time I began a high dose vitamin K experiment (45mg / day in 3 doses), and only one of the three doses is going down low. Maybe my body was yearning for Progesterone. :rolleyes:

Thanks for the info as always, Haidut.

Nice, thanks for sharing! How much Pansterone/Kuinone do you use daily?

CoolTweetPete

Nice, thanks for sharing! How much Pansterone/Kuinone do you use daily?

I am doing 15mg 3x per day of K2, but only one of those is administered to the gonads. Three drops of Pansterone to the gonads. Hard to tell what exactly it's doing without blood work, which I'm due for soon. I'll report my results when available.

Constatine

Yes! I've been lean my whole life but I'm more lean than usual right now. I work out about once every 10 days.
Good to know. I think I'm experiencing some muscle building effects now too. Plus I just feel a lot stronger. A few days ago I arm wrestled someone literally twice my size and drawed. It went on for almost 5 minutes lol.

Constatine

I am doing 15mg 3x per day of K2, but only one of those is administered to the gonads. Three drops of Pansterone to the gonads. Hard to tell what exactly it's doing without blood work, which I'm due for soon. I'll report my results when available.
That is a very high dose of k2 on your soldiers. I think there is a bell curve effect be ware.

Makaveli

Good to know. I think I'm experiencing some muscle building effects now too. Plus I just feel a lot stronger. A few days ago I arm wrestled someone literally twice my size and drawed. It went on for almost 5 minutes lol.

Wow I hope I become like that. I did notice I can do pushups more easily now too.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals