Blossom

Forum Supporter
Does anybody think it would work to dissolve a 5mg dhea pill in some vitamin e and then apply that to the scrotum? Or would none of it absorb?
This thread talks about using dhea vaginally dissolved in Progest-e so it *might* work similarly on the scrotum.

Pelvic Organ Prolapse And Solutions?

I've had a hard time getting dhea powder to dissolve in any oil but I didn't try dissolving it in just vitamin E.

It seems like it would be a worthwhile experiment though.

Risingfire

Last year, right when I started peating, my waking body temp was sometimes as low as 94.5! Through eating for metabolic health, NDT and some other supplements, I've raised it anywhere from 96.8 to occasionally 97.4.

Well, good news. It's getting hot in heeeeeeerrreee! I started putting K2 in the am and Preg in the early evening on either my testes or lower abdomen and I've had decent results. I have a ridiculous amount of energy along with higher temps. I woke up one day with a temp of 97.8!!!

Disclaimer: I have started caffeine pills and very small amounts of t3 along with lots of fruit. I have used both pills in the past with no serious advantage.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Has anyone experimented with adding low dose (1-2 drops) of ket0-DHT and/or Androsterone to the optimal doses of DHEA/Preg/Vitamin K haidut recommends in this thread?

I understand Androsterone will mainly aid libido and lower estrogen (although none will be converted to DHT) when applied at low doses to the scrotum with DHEA/Preg/Vitamin K.

However what would low dose ket0-DHT do?

Ultimately, I am looking to increase my bodys production of DHT

Pregnenolone, progesterone and DHEA when applied to the scrotum will probably convert mostly into T and not DHT because there is not much 5-AR enzymes in the gonads. There is a little expression in the scrotal skin so some may get converted but again most of the precursor should convert into T. However, androsterone is already 5-AR reduced, so to convert into DHT it needs different enzymes and not 5-AR. Those enzymes ARE expressed in the gonads, so putting androsterone on the scrotum should result in conversion into DHT or one or more of the other interchangeable DHT precursors androstanedione and androstanediol. So, using Pansterone and androsterone together should give both T and DHT, while using Pansterone alone should give mostly T.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Last year, right when I started peating, my waking body temp was sometimes as low as 94.5! Through eating for metabolic health, NDT and some other supplements, I've raised it anywhere from 96.8 to occasionally 97.4.

Well, good news. It's getting hot in heeeeeeerrreee! I started putting K2 in the am and Preg in the early evening on either my testes or lower abdomen and I've had decent results. I have a ridiculous amount of energy along with higher temps. I woke up one day with a temp of 97.8!!!

Disclaimer: I have started caffeine pills and very small amounts of t3 along with lots of fruit. I have used both pills in the past with no serious advantage.

Awesome, thanks for sharing! How much K2 and pregnenolone are you using per dose and daily?

Risingfire

Awesome, thanks for sharing! How much K2 and pregnenolone are you using per dose and daily?
I'm at 5mg of Kuinone and the Preg has varied. 4-5 mgs seems to be fine. I tried 20 and it was too much. I feel good on 5mg or less

Texon

(Reply to email from Georgi may give food for thought re: general HRT possible concerns)...I'm not averse to TRT, but at my current dosing (1cc of the 5% cream), it is causing me to be lightheaded and unsteady for reasons I do not understand. Don't know if I'm sensitive to the carrier cream or the bioidentical hormone. Initially low dhea (about 88)/high cortisol (about 23) were, and still are, issues for me. OTOH...I should point out I am 65, look 50 and healthy, but my energy has taken a hit lately . But, I do have 2 important methylation snps (2 x comt++, 1298+/-, etc) and have difficulty breaking down various neurotransmitters. Comt is very tricky. I also believe this issue contributed to losing my gallbladder to "mild chronic inflammation". I am also an EMS (tryptophan poisoning in 1988) survivor, so I think excess serotonin and glutamate etc have been and are increasingly problematic for me. I am donating blood to control tendency to high hematocrit. Numbers have come down nicely in this regard.

I have asked the compounding pharmacy what the absorption percentage is for my trt cream, and they are not sure. Another source claims it can be as low as 20%. This all caused me to take a serious look at the protocol of IM trt plus HCG plus oral arimidex. I miss the weight room. My Endo says injectable testosterone cypionate doesn't work???? and won't go there. Then I got wildly different results from 2 recent labs for totaI T and E2...796 & 5 from lab corp and my family GP and 396 & 38 from a cutting edge lab in southern CA that took a week to run the samples for my endo..... My Endo says I need to double the cream...
maddening...if my Endo is right...tongue in cheek...imagine all the people across the country being dx'd and rx'd based on "wrong" lab corp numbers....

Then, discovered your forum....a real breath of fresh air. Thanks very much for taking time to reply. I will definitely consider the pansterone, androsterone and much lower dose of testosterone cream. Sorry for rambling and being long winded...

Thanks again,

Glen

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I'm at 5mg of Kuinone and the Preg has varied. 4-5 mgs seems to be fine. I tried 20 and it was too much. I feel good on 5mg or less

Thanks! Pretty much matches my experience. Topical pregnenolone, especially on the scrotum seems to work best when kept at under 10mg per dose.

Last edited:
OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
(Reply to email from Georgi may give food for thought re: general HRT possible concerns)...I'm not averse to TRT, but at my current dosing (1cc of the 5% cream), it is causing me to be lightheaded and unsteady for reasons I do not understand. Don't know if I'm sensitive to the carrier cream or the bioidentical hormone. Initially low dhea (about 88)/high cortisol (about 23) were, and still are, issues for me. OTOH...I should point out I am 65, look 50 and healthy, but my energy has taken a hit lately . But, I do have 2 important methylation snps (2 x comt++, 1298+/-, etc) and have difficulty breaking down various neurotransmitters. Comt is very tricky. I also believe this issue contributed to losing my gallbladder to "mild chronic inflammation". I am also an EMS (tryptophan poisoning in 1988) survivor, so I think excess serotonin and glutamate etc have been and are increasingly problematic for me. I am donating blood to control tendency to high hematocrit. Numbers have come down nicely in this regard.

I have asked the compounding pharmacy what the absorption percentage is for my trt cream, and they are not sure. Another source claims it can be as low as 20%. This all caused me to take a serious look at the protocol of IM trt plus HCG plus oral arimidex. I miss the weight room. My Endo says injectable testosterone cypionate doesn't work???? and won't go there. Then I got wildly different results from 2 recent labs for totaI T and E2...796 & 5 from lab corp and my family GP and 396 & 38 from a cutting edge lab in southern CA that took a week to run the samples for my endo..... My Endo says I need to double the cream...
maddening...if my Endo is right...tongue in cheek...imagine all the people across the country being dx'd and rx'd based on "wrong" lab corp numbers....

Then, discovered your forum....a real breath of fresh air. Thanks very much for taking time to reply. I will definitely consider the pansterone, androsterone and much lower dose of testosterone cream. Sorry for rambling and being long winded...

Thanks again,

Glen

Thanks for the nice words!
That issue with lab testing is quite serious IMO. If you cannot trust lab results then why even go to the doctor, who bases most decisions on lab results?? Has anybody been able to explain the difference in results and which numbers were more "accurate"?

Makaveli

Update on scrotal sac application -- my balls have much less sag like I got a scrotum lift and libido is up

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Update on scrotal sac application -- my balls have much less sag like I got a scrotum lift and libido is up

Excellent! Thanks for the feedback.

Constatine

Does anybody think it would work to dissolve a 5mg dhea pill in some vitamin e and then apply that to the scrotum? Or would none of it absorb?
There are typically fillers in such pills so dissolving it and absorbing it might not be healthy.

DaveFoster

You can try the full 8 drops dose of Pansterone on your pubic area. The left and right side of the pubic bone within an inch on your penis is where the major blood vessels going into the gonads are located. So, applying to that area should get the steroids carried to the gonads while delivering a lot less DMSO. Putting 2 drops of Kuinone on each side and the same areas should do the same with vitamin K2.
You mean where I put the green circle?

Attachments

• DMSO application blood vessels.png
    DMSO application blood vessels.png
    147.4 KB · Views: 287

Texon

Thanks for the nice words!
That issue with lab testing is quite serious IMO. If you cannot trust lab results then why even go to the doctor, who bases most decisions on lab results?? Has anybody been able to explain the difference in results and which numbers were more "accurate"?

I have yet to talk to my family doc about the labcorp results, at which time I will bring up the other lab results. I already have a feeling it will be a head scratcher for him. From what I see here I am really looking forward to trying the 5α-DHP and possibly the androsterone, while just ditching the compounded T cream altogether. Great forum!

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

JohnHafterson

Scent most definitely is an attraction driver for me. I can honestly remember this from even my first child hood crushes. I even remember the scent of my first kiss. I both consciously and unconsciously notice it on every level. For me, it might be the most powerful thing that attracts me to a man.

http://www.annualreviews.org/doi/abs/10.1146/annurev.ecolsys.37.091305.110242?journalCode=ecolsys

Major Histocompatibility Complex (MHC) is interesting - I'm Scottish dated a woman who was part Greek and part Mexican, she loved the way I smelled. Pretty sure she was unconsciously selecting for strong immune system for our progeny.

denise

Scent most definitely is an attraction driver for me. I can honestly remember this from even my first child hood crushes. I even remember the scent of my first kiss. I both consciously and unconsciously notice it on every level. For me, it might be the most powerful thing that attracts me to a man.
Amen. I've told my husband that I could live on his scent alone.

poilochio

any ideas for a very powerful peat-inspired deodorant:microscope:?...seems baking soda, occasional vodka and coconut oil isn't cutting it anymore lol:bag:

Let me chime in here.....i have had the worst onion smell armpits as long as i can remember..ive tried everything....baking soda..etc (just turns the smell into ammonia)...the only thing that works like a miracle is milk of magnesia ....i just rub my armpits in this and it even lasts for more than a day ...unbelievable

Orion

Let me chime in here.....i have had the worst onion smell armpits as long as i can remember..ive tried everything....baking soda..etc (just turns the smell into ammonia)...the only thing that works like a miracle is milk of magnesia ....i just rub my armpits in this and it even lasts for more than a day ...unbelievable

This could be similar; I make a 200ml spray of 15 TBsp magnesium chloride flakes and 1 TBsp baking soda, seems to be working really this past year so far.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals