Progesterone + DHEA Dosages In Young Person

Connor888

So I'm taking thyroid and pregnenolone now and I'm definitely feeling way better. Been wondering if dhea+progesterone could help speed up ones healing though in small dosages. I'm 21, anyone else thought about supplementing these in early 20's? I was thinking maybe 5mg dhea orally and about 6-9mg of progesterone daily. Worth the risk.. is there a risk? DHEA interests me more because I read Ray grew a little bit taller taking it. Makes me wonder

mrchibbs

Thyroid and pregnenolone is probably all you need as a young man.

But regarding some extra progesterone+DHEA, there is no risk whatsoever.

Connor888

Thyroid and pregnenolone is probably all you need as a young man.

But regarding some extra progesterone+DHEA, there is no risk whatsoever.

i heard the half life of progesterone is 13hrs, is the same true for dhea? i would want to dose it to get full effects.

but yeah i think you're right. if i continue feeling better on the pregnenolone i will just stick with that & thyroid because they do seem to be working rather fast

mrchibbs

i heard the half life of progesterone is 13hrs, is the same true for dhea? i would want to dose it to get full effects.

but yeah i think you're right. if i continue feeling better on the pregnenolone i will just stick with that & thyroid because they do seem to be working rather fast

With more pregnenolone and thyroid, you will end up producing more of your own progesterone and DHEA, so they're not necessary. Focus on high quality foods and you'll be golden. Trust me I'm in my late 20s and I wish I would have known about thyroid and preg when I was 21 like you, it would have saved me a lot of problems.

And that's what Ray recommends for young men anyways.

Connor888

With more pregnenolone and thyroid, you will end up producing more of your own progesterone and DHEA, so they're not necessary. Focus on high quality foods and you'll be golden. Trust me I'm in my late 20s and I wish I would have known about thyroid and preg when I was 21 like you, it would have saved me a lot of problems.

And that's what Ray recommends for young men anyways.

For sure. really wish I wouldn't of impulse bought progesterone now though lol.

mrchibbs

For sure. really wish I wouldn't of impulse bought progesterone now though lol.

Nah it's good stuff. I said it wasn't necessary, not that it wasn't good. Keep it, use it topically. It will only help improve things further. Or give it to your mom/sister/gf it will help them too.

Connor888

Nah it's good stuff. I said it wasn't necessary, not that it wasn't good. Keep it, use it topically. It will only help improve things further. Or give it to your mom/sister/gf it will help them too.
Oh yeah thats a good idea

baccheion

Take pregnenolone 1x/week. Safe at most ages. Replace DHEA with more magnesium and maybe vitamin K2 MK-4. Progesterone with vitamin C and other things associated. Ensure sufficient fat-solubles.

There shouldn't be a need for anything more that good diet and sleep, vitamins, minerals, and maybe amino acids at your age.

What have you looked into as far as determining why thyroid output is subpar? Any nutrient deficiencies? Sleeping enough and well enough?

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
V Pregnenolone, Progesterone, DHEA supplementation advice Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 7
theantagonist Muscle gain log: androsterone + progesterone + pregnenelone + DHEA Exercise 20
Soren Progesterone & DHEA During Chemo Therapy? Cancer, Degenerative Diseases 0
R #11: Testosterone, DHEA, PUFA, Libido, Aspirin, Progesterone, And Saturated Fat With Georgi Dinkov Danny Roddy 16
A DHEA + Progesterone == Pro-anabolic, Testosterone-promoting? Supplements 216
R Progesterone & DHEA For Hair Loss Hair & Nails 4
M What Dosage Recommended For DHEA & Progesterone? Hormones 5
noordinary Cortisol, DHEA, Progesterone And Nearsightedness Connection Articles & Scientific Studies 3
japanesedude 50 Or 25mg DHEA Per Day Increased Progesterone But Also Decreased Testosterone Scientific Studies 5
D How Much Of Pregnenolone Converts To DHEA And Progesterone? Pregnenolone 1
Gohan Progesterone/pregnenolone/dhea Supplements Ask For Help or Advice 7
M Pregnenolone/progesterone/dhea Hormones 9
haidut CortiNon - Liquid Progesterone/DHEA Mix IdeaLabs 276
haidut Estrogen Causes Asthma; Progesterone, T, DHT, And DHEA Are Protective Scientific Studies 8
Deadpool Taking Hormones As A 19 Year Old (thyroid, Dhea, Progesterone, Pregnenolne) Ask For Help or Advice 6
haidut Pregnenolone, Progesterone And DHEA Drop, Cortisol Rises In Aging Scientific Studies 26
ecstatichamster How To Compound At Home - Any Guides? [vitamin K2, Progesterone, Dhea] Hormones 0
haidut Pregnenolone, Progesterone, DHEA Increase Breast Size In Females Scientific Studies 75
J Progesterone vs. DHEA Hormones 57
charlie Progesterone Pregnenolone & DHEA - Three Youth-Associated Articles & Newsletters 1
S Progesterone: starting dose for resolving insomnia Ask For Help or Advice 5
E Can Pregnenolone replace Progesterone temporarily during Pregnancy? Female Issues 1
ddjd progesterone causing headaches + poor sleep. pregnenolone completely relieves symptoms Ask For Help or Advice 11
poilochio is "visanette" With the active ingredient "2mg dienogest" a synthetic progesterone? Ask For Help or Advice 1
Yon Your experience with progesterone, T3/T4 and pregnenolone Health 14
Mauritio 5aOHP -Progesterone and DHT mix ? Has anybody heard about this steroid? Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 7
haidut Progesterone and allpregnanolone are protective against COVID-19 Scientific Studies 15
Insomnia Progesterone first time experiment, what is going on?!? Experiments 6
A Farmacautical Progesterone Ask For Help or Advice 2
GuiCHE DIY Topical Progesterone? Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 2
GuiCHE New To "Peating" - Need Advice On Progesterone Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 16
Julian Random Pains After Taking Progesterone Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 2
GorillaHead Low Dose Progesterone And Side Effects? Thyroid and Hormones 18
B Progesterone To Stop Male Facial Hair Growth? Hormones 27
R J MCT In Progesterone Health Natura 17
noqcks Progesterone Causing Hair Loss? Ask For Help or Advice 7
R J Canadian Group Buy For Kenogen Progesterone Progesterone 4
noqcks Progesterone Constipation Ask For Help or Advice 2
Highserotonin90 Progesterone Cream On Scrotum Progesterone 44
Atman Progesterone Use During Pregnancy And The Effects On Child Intelligence Polls 9
haidut Progesterone - Not A Sex Hormone, But A Systemic Health Hormone Scientific Studies 57
S Does Vitamin C Increase Progesterone? Vitamins 12
U Anti-Peat Progesterone-positive Cancer? Debate - Anti-Peat 1
ecstatichamster Ray Peat Interview #35: CO2, Ketosis, And Mitochondria | PUFA, Sugar, Iron, And AGEs | Progesterone And Cell Stabil Danny Roddy 21
Opioidus A List Of Things That Lower Or Antagonize Progesterone Selectively? Male Issues 1
Z Low Progesterone Coming Off Birth Control Female Issues 0
F Can You Build Tolerance With Daily Usage Of 5-10mg Of Progesterone Cream? Progesterone 13
J Forefront Health - Molecular Progesterone Complex Female Issues 1
D Progesterone, No Appetite, Nausea, Hypoglycemia Progesterone 2
Mito Progesterone In The Brain: Hormone, Neurosteroid And Neuroprotectant Progesterone 0