Progest e for guys

margo

Hello.

I’m giving me boyfriend progest e, 1 drop twice a week. So little. Only 2 drops a week. It helps him. His dark circles under eyes get better and he sleeps better. I don’t wanna disturb his hormones. Do you think that’s not too much? I don’t want him to have testosterone issues. We live in uk. Winters are dreadful. He always feels worse during winter so wanted to support him a bit.

OP
M

margo

Hello.

I’m giving me boyfriend progest e, 1 drop twice a week. So little. Only 2 drops a week. It helps him. His dark circles under eyes get better and he sleeps better. I don’t wanna disturb his hormones. Do you think that’s not too much? I don’t want him to have testosterone issues. We live in uk. Winters are dreadful. He always feels worse during winter so wanted to support him a bit.
Bump

JohnHafterson

That's a pretty small amount. I've heard on Danny Roddy podcasts other people are using about 3 mg per day orally to help with sleep and restore morning erections for men.. I've never used progesterone full scale but have experimented here and there but never long enough to really get the full picture. but I prefer to use pregnenolone.

AinmAnseo

Forum Supporter
That's a pretty small amount. I've heard on Danny Roddy podcasts other people are using about 3 mg per day orally to help with sleep and restore morning erections for men.. I've never used progesterone full scale but have experimented here and there but never long enough to really get the full picture. but I prefer to use pregnenolone.
John,
What are you using pregnenolone for?

JohnHafterson

John,
What are you using pregnenolone for?
I use it as a tonic of sorts. Seeing as it's the furthest up on the steroid pathway, the least amount of side effects and issues you have to deal with. For example, DHEA always had some sort of issue:
acne, aggression, hair fall out, sleep issues. I just take pregnenolone and let the body do with it what it wants. I'm 46 and do a lot of activity like mountain biking for example. So just want to keep the stress system down etc.

OP
M

margo

Thank you

PopSocket

If he has no libido or erection issues than the dose is OK. I understand the sleep and skin benefits as I felt them too but stopped supplementing as it messed with my libido and other issues when I did tiny topical doses. It is reversible though, no long term damage.

OP
M

margo

If he has no libido or erection issues than the dose is OK. I understand the sleep and skin benefits as I felt them too but stopped supplementing as it messed with my libido and other issues when I did tiny topical doses. It is reversible though, no long term damage.
He has normal erection. Libido average but he works loads. He is stressed a lot. We live in Uk and winters are awful. I wanted to support him a bit. What dose do you recommend?

PopSocket

He has normal erection. Libido average but he works loads. He is stressed a lot. We live in Uk and winters are awful. I wanted to support him a bit. What dose do you recommend?
If I were him and I live in UK and the bad weather and stress is the issue - I would do - Vit E once or twice a week, vit k2 mk4 everyday(6-8h away from vit E) + vit D + eggshells with the meat and eggs(high phosphorus foods) to balance them out and lower PTH and overall stress levels.

D, E and K2 will raise his Testosterone levels by a lot which will help him fight off stress better than anything else (for a man). Vit D alone is anti-stress too and helps sleep unless he gets some weird reaction to it, his libido will go up and the eggshells should calm him down too while making his bones very strong. Also his skin might improve.

I do this without the vit D due to availability of Sun where I live or Vit D lamp at home.

Regarding the progesterone - 1-3mg max for a man is the dosage. What you do seems fine as the effects last for 2-3 days (for me).

The higher the Testosterone levels the more Progesterone he can handle before libido or confidence problems. It is important for him to remain a man and a little aggressive (not violent but you know the manly behavior) for him to succeed in whatever he does.

OP
M

margo

If I were him and I live in UK and the bad weather and stress is the issue - I would do - Vit E once or twice a week, vit k2 mk4 everyday(6-8h away from vit E) + vit D + eggshells with the meat and eggs(high phosphorus foods) to balance them out and lower PTH and overall stress levels.

D, E and K2 will raise his Testosterone levels by a lot which will help him fight off stress better than anything else (for a man). Vit D alone is anti-stress too and helps sleep unless he gets some weird reaction to it, his libido will go up and the eggshells should calm him down too while making his bones very strong. Also his skin might improve.

I do this without the vit D due to availability of Sun where I live or Vit D lamp at home.

Regarding the progesterone - 1-3mg max for a man is the dosage. What you do seems fine as the effects last for 2-3 days (for me).

The higher the Testosterone levels the more Progesterone he can handle before libido or confidence problems. It is important for him to remain a man and a little aggressive (not violent but you know the manly behavior) for him to succeed in whatever he does.
Hiya. Thank you so much. I’ll try that.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals