CEASE Therapy: The Energetic Imprint. Is This Quackery, Or Is This Real?

OP
T

TreasureVibe

Peat's method is definitely not as specific as that. So basically he sounds like he is using the homeopathic principles. I'm pretty familiar with the Pollack's work and the like - but I don't see how it explains or prescribes using water (with toxins removed) to treat an illness caused by those same toxins. Make sense? It sounds fairly benign, so worth a try if you've the money. If you don't have much money, then this may be a huge ripoff.
Yeah I'm open to the idea that a low dilution could actually ''trigger'' the body into thinking it's dealing with that same vaccin toxin again, and reacting to it, cleaning out any left over toxin from the original vaccin. But if the dilutions are too high, then I'm getting critical.

Waynish

Yeah I'm open to the idea that a low dilution could actually ''trigger'' the body into thinking it's dealing with that same vaccin toxin again, and reacting to it, cleaning out any left over toxin from the original vaccin. But if the dilutions are too high, then I'm getting critical.

Well if he isn't even sharing with you the information about the dilution, then he is being too secretive. It sounds like he is trying to say he's a homeopath. I.e. "dilution until none exists is solution."

OP
T

TreasureVibe

Well if he isn't even sharing with you the information about the dilution, then he is being too secretive. It sounds like he is trying to say he's a homeopath. I.e. "dilution until none exists is solution."
The homeopath who created this therapy has sadly passed away. However his therapy lives on as it is applied by dozens of homeopaths worldwide. I haven't actually asked a CEASE homeopath what dilutions are typically used in the therapy but I think I will now that I've come to think of it.

OP
T

TreasureVibe

Would simply using detox methods like ALA, malic acid, magnesium chloride, garlic, iodine, Peat recommendations do the same?

Waynish

Would simply using detox methods like ALA, malic acid, magnesium chloride, garlic, iodine, Peat recommendations do the same?

Do the same as what? Supposed homeopathy (though we don't even know what that proprietary therapy based on your description)?

OP
T

TreasureVibe

Do the same as what? Supposed homeopathy (though we don't even know what that proprietary therapy based on your description)?
The CEASE therapy aims to do exactly as what chelating agents do, remove mercury.

Question though: Can pathogens injected by a vaccin, stay inside the body?

The CEASE therapy also makes a claim about a epigenetic dent in the system or so to say, which it claims to remove. This is called the energetic imprint by the CEASE homeopaths. My question basically is, is this energetic imprint real? Does it exist? And if it does, would CEASE therapy still work if the mercury is physically gone. I already asked two CEASE homeopaths about that and both said that even when the mercury is physically gone, this energetic imprint can still be treated using CEASE therapy.

So, is the energetic imprint real?

I'm in doubt wether I should target this problem by swatting 2 flies at once by not going for chelation therapy yet, but instead go to the CEASE homeopath and let my brother have the therapy there first, or if I should try chelation therapy first. Because all of the theory is so shoddy I'm afraid chelating first (in this case of vaccin damage) would be a wrong choice. My brother is not the easiest type of person to be around with alot of times, he is mentally sometimes hard. Hence me doubting in this situation.