Probiotic Discussion

Tom2.0

So I've been on and off looking at probiotics and brands. I know that the only reason to take a probiotic is to aide your particular consideration, I mean general maintenance probiotics seems like marketing. I'd like to know what you do and what brand you're using and how "general maintenance" probiotics (2+ strains) have been working for you. Are probiotics worth it for you? Do you find them helpful? I couldn't find anything from Ray on probiotics.

I've been looking at customprobiotics, but they are expensive. They seem like quality and no bs jargon.

Fletcher

I think this is an interesting read. I've gotten into making my own kefir since reading it. Kefir is just bacteria cultures which you add milk to, then leave it to develop over 2-4 days in a glass jar. Very simple yet it contains more bacteria than you'll find in supplements. After a couple of months of use the pain in my lower back - which I put down to gut issues - has disappeared and I'm able to deadlift / move more freely again. Everyone is different, but this is my experience so far.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals