Long-term Effects Of HSOs?

dfspcc20

I've recently stumbled on this blog series:
http://fixyourgut.com/hso-probiotics-not-as-safe-as-they-are-believed-to-be/

TL;dr- HSOs are not very well-studied, and may become opportunistic and very difficult to get rid of.

I went through 2 or 3 bottles of Garden of Life Primal Defense in 2005, along with some stupid attempts at "cleansing" and fasting.

Somewhere around that time, I developed some relatively minor, yet persistent, issues. 1) Chronic, low-level pain/stiffness/sensations near my left scapula and thoracic spine. 2) regularly waking to pee at least once per night, w/o any adrenaline-type symptoms.

A practitioner recently suggested that (1) might be related to something irritating my intestine, causing referred pain, and (2) might be related to some sort of pathogen that is more active at night. Finding the blog above made me think there might be a connection.

I remember two somewhat recent situations when both symptoms almost miraculously went away briefly- once when I had a stomach bug, and was only able to keep down broth and coconut juice for ~24 hours (along with some activated charcoal). The other time when I was prescribed a round of Keflex. I was wary of Keflex and antibiotics in general then, and only took it for a couple days, but just in that time and a few days following, I would fall asleep at night almost immediately, then wake up around 6-7 hours later, as if almost no time went by. I'd also wake up extremely hungry in the morning, which isn't typical for me. Over time, the usual symptoms came back.

Daily carrot salad, bamboo shoots, and/or mushrooms don't seem to make much of a dent in these symptoms (along with a pro-metabolic diet).

Has anyone else here noticed any negetive affects from HSOs or spore-based probiotics? Any experiences you want to share?

I do get some relief with the scapula pain by taking Tocovit (orally), but that's temporary. I'm thinking it might be due to the progesterone-like affects.

I'm thinking I might try some higher doses of activated charcoal and see what that does.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals