Post Here If You Are Experiencing Flu-like Symptoms

Jam

Why Oral Ascorbic Acid Combined with IV C is the Ultimate Two-Pronged Attack That Will Turn the Tide on COVID-19 Pandemic

This article contains slides and notes from an exclusive webinar delivered to healthcare professionals on March 25, 2020. The central message in the presentation emphasized the oral form of ascorbic acid is a redox molecule that cannot be replaced by other antioxidants, perhaps even sodium ascorbate. The combination of high-dose oral ascorbic acid together with intravenous sodium ascorbate could significantly reduce the exponential increase of COVID-19 patients who require intensive care treatment after infection.

This article also includes a newly released study that identified the exact mechanisms used by SARS-CoV2 to destroy hemoglobin, resulting in cell-free heme that exacerbates ARDS.

Thank you. Yes I will take more baking soda.

..by reducing salt intake to 2-3g from all sources (reducing chlorine-intake reduces renal physiologic bicarbonate dumping,leading to better acid-base balance),you free up more acidity space for ascorbic acid intake and intake of sodium-bicarbonate.And if not mentioned before,cold,but not very cold towels around the calves(?) can cool down fever,but not too much, rather safely.

..in regards toward bleeding from aspirin or other bloodthinning chems like VE,
Vitamin as K1 or as K2mk7should work better.
The use-case about K2mk4 is that it can be administered Hi-Dose,because it is bad at thickening the blood.

-gargling with saltwater:yes,and mouthwash with reduced length,to spare the mucous-membranes.also regular teethbrushing.reduces possibility of opportunistic infection.
-NAC intake liquefies mucous directly
-Vitamin C up to 500mg/h
-Vitamin E finely dispersed 400mg/d
-In Pneumonia cases of different reasons,but also infectious,Bolus Doses of 300000IU of D3 improved outcomes.Vitamin D as maintenance dose 10000IU-20000IU/d.

my 2c

Last edited:

tara

I'm not 100% but I intend to force myself to go on a long walk tomorrow and do a lot of coughing and spitting on the grass.
Use tissues, and dispose of safely. Cough or sneeze into elbow if you must. Don't spit on the paths, verges, parks. Consider seeing if you can get tested to confirm.
And pray that Ray Peat is wrong that it takes the developers a year at least to develop the vaccine.
If it takes too much less than a year, it probably means they've skipped some testing. I want reasonable testing done before vaccines are widely circulated. Else they can get it wrong and react worse to the infection.
Wait a year and everyone is either immune or dead, he says.
Without strong measures to limit spread. South Korea did quite an effective job. If the physical distancing and testing and contact tracing etc are effective, it gives vulnerable people a better chance to get through.

@ecstatichamster HOpe you get well soon, and no one around you gets a nasty case of it. Can you get tested for covid-19? If you knew you had it, I imagine it would mean you had resistance for the future.

LucyL

Without strong measures to limit spread. South Korea did quite an effective job. If the physical distancing and testing and contact tracing etc are effective, it gives vulnerable people a better chance to get through.
Telling people masks would make things worse was a really stupid move. Even if there aren't enough masks for everyone, plenty of people have them, and even a majority of people wearing masks in public settings would probably have been helpful.

tara

RWilly

Also I am not sure how effective that is when someone already has systemic symptoms in the chest and like that.
But for the average person with no fever might be the best thing they do to wash they nose and sinuses and throat, before the virus gets into the lungs.

Yeah... I'm guessing it's probably more effective in the early stages.

OP
ecstatichamster
Use tissues, and dispose of safely. Cough or sneeze into elbow if you must. Don't spit on the paths, verges, parks. Consider seeing if you can get tested to confirm.

If it takes too much less than a year, it probably means they've skipped some testing. I want reasonable testing done before vaccines are widely circulated. Else they can get it wrong and react worse to the infection.

@ecstatichamster HOpe you get well soon, and no one around you gets a nasty case of it. Can you get tested for covid-19? If you knew you had it, I imagine it would mean you had resistance for the future.

I don’t believe the test is useful or accurate. I’ll have to get a chest X-ray to rule out pneumonia if I don’t get better. I do feel better. I taste things better. My fever is 101.5 most of the time. I have an appetite again. There is improvement.

LucyL

I didn't here that.
"Most people who do not work in a health care setting have not received training on how to put on and take off the masks properly. Doing this incorrectly can actually increase your risk of infection. Also, people who are wearing masks tend to touch their face more than those who are not, which can paradoxically result in an increased risk of infection as well," says Dr. Rajapakse.
COVID-19: When should you wear a face mask?

You probably didn't hear this - tbh, I didn't "hear" it first hand either - but several weeks ago, back when we still went to work, I was talking with my coworker about masks, and he said the experts were saying masks would make things worse. Now, he is a patient of the Mayo Clinic, and probably more tuned in to their rhetoric. The warnings are easy to find when you go looking for them and surely a lot of people pay attention to resources that I wouldn't have time for.

RealNeat

Coughing lowers your CO2 to dangerously low levels. If you cough, it starts a bad downward cycle. If you don’t cough your body gets rid the mucus in your lungs through resorption. It’s very important not to cough —- stop each cough as best you can.

Whenever Ive had major mucus buildup during an illness I never swallow what comes up and usually hock loogies as much as possible. This is probably a safer way to remove that mucus rather than coughing so much? The reason why i limited coughing for most of my previous illnesses is because (with no real evidence) my instincts told me that it causes micro tears in the throat and the infection has a chance to go in deeper. thoughts?

OP
ecstatichamster
Whenever Ive had major mucus buildup during an illness I never swallow what comes up and usually hock loogies as much as possible. This is probably a safer way to remove that mucus rather than coughing so much? The reason why i limited coughing for most of my previous illnesses is because (with no real evidence) my instincts told me that it causes micro tears in the throat and the infection has a chance to go in deeper. thoughts?

you can’t always avoid coughing but you should try your best not to cough.

you can’t always avoid coughing but you should try your best not to cough.

In your opinion,are there special sensations attached to corona-infection?
Do you have a special kind of bodyfeeling,besides the breathing,
how much worse are the other symptoms compared to the common cold?

rei

Reading through this thread what most people describe fit 1:1 with symptoms from increased cosmic radiation when earth's magnetic field goes down (KP index 1 or especially 0). Which has been happening at record rate over past months. You can monitor it here and see how remarkably well it correlates with "corona outbreaks" https://services.swpc.noaa.gov/images/planetary-k-index.gif

This is not woo-woo but published, several-times confirmed science that KP index has a significant effect on medical conditions and human health/psyche. TB project made a video about this yesterday:

What people describe does most certainly not fit with a pandemic disease spreading. Stop hyping yourself up over imaginary entities, it is the best way to drain your energy and leave the body susceptible to breakdown.

Last edited:
OP
ecstatichamster
In your opinion,are there special sensations attached to corona-infection?
Do you have a special kind of bodyfeeling,besides the breathing,
how much worse are the other symptoms compared to the common cold?

much worse than flu. Higher fever for longer. Real possibility of scarring lungs.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals