Post Here If You Are Experiencing Flu-like Symptoms

RealNeat

oh sure. Today fever is only 100.5 and I am feeling much better.
I remember you saying you didn't have much of an appetite but could you mention what all you ate/ depending on during illness? Fluids?

OP
ecstatichamster
I remember you saying you didn't have much of an appetite but could you mention what all you ate/ depending on during illness? Fluids?

im still sick. I ate eggs. And a quarter pounder with cheese for psychic benefits.

OP
ecstatichamster
So here is follow-up on my journey.

Highlights: hit 105F. fever tops Sunday, fever fell gradually, began taking losartan and cypropeptadine, started feeling worse on Thursday. For me to go to a doctor means I'm half dead.

So I went and got a chest x-ray. They insisted on doing an Influenza A/B test for some reason. The x-ray was done on an old machine with giant film but that is just to be expected. The MD and an off-site radiologist read it. Doctor showed me "infiltrate" on both lungs and more to the point, pneumonia on left lung lower inside lobe.

So I started on Levoquin and dropped everything else. And I'm feeling incredibly better. Levoquin is very dangerous. But when you need it, you need it. I had been on zithromax and amoxycillin, but only the levoquin did anything and it is working GREAT.

I have had no fever at all today for the first time in a week.

I think I probably started with a flu and it progressed to pneumonia. Who can say for sure. It may have been a coronovirus. The doctor gave me an order to bring to the health department for a test, which I'm not doing.

InChristAlone

Highlights: hit 105F. fever tops Sunday, fever fell gradually, began taking losartan and cypropeptadine, started feeling worse on Thursday. For me to go to a doctor means I'm half dead.

So I went and got a chest x-ray. They insisted on doing an Influenza A/B test for some reason. The x-ray was done on an old machine with giant film but that is just to be expected. The MD and an off-site radiologist read it. Doctor showed me "infiltrate" on both lungs and more to the point, pneumonia on left lung lower inside lobe.

So I started on Levoquin and dropped everything else. And I'm feeling incredibly better. Levoquin is very dangerous. But when you need it, you need it. I had been on zithromax and amoxycillin, but only the levoquin did anything and it is working GREAT.

I think I probably started with a flu and it progressed to pneumonia. Who can say for sure. It may have been a coronovirus. The doctor gave me an order to bring to the health department for a test, which I'm not doing.
Pneumonia results from stagnation in the lungs it is a secondary infection. Vitamin C helps break up mucus and promotes lung health were you using high dose vitamin C? I would do very high dose vitamin C before ever risking being floxed.

I'm glad you are feeling better.

RealNeat

im still sick. I ate eggs. And a quarter pounder with cheese for psychic benefits.
Sounds manly

im glad you are doing better. Do you usually get flus? And did you test positive for influenza?

tankasnowgod

I am glad to hear you are doing better. I hope you get completely over this thing very soon.

Lol. This might be my favorite thing you've ever posted. Let me know if you start getting clearer visions of the future!

tankasnowgod

Thank you @Rafe
My son gave me a mask, which I’ll wear around my family. And the mask has a bit of dead air and generates higher CO2 so masks are actually therapeutic. Someone could design a mask with lots of dead space and it would create a certain concentration of CO2 that would be very healthful and wouldn’t require bag breathing.

Anyone want to invent that, I’ll help fund it if @charlie permits.

Quite a while ago, I posted a thread that even surgical masks increase CO2- Surgical Masks Increase Pulse, Lower Oxygen Saturation From Rebreathing CO2

If a better designed mask could be done cheaply, that would be great. Maybe those cloth masks with a little bit looser area over the nose and mouth? I had an elevation mask long ago, really didn't like it, and I think those things can be pretty dangerous.

OP
ecstatichamster
Thanks. Yes I took high dose C. 30g, 50g a day. Intravenous might have worked. But nobody has any idea how sick one can get. This thing was so far beyond oral C. I wish it had worked. I think I saved my life with what I did.

Peater Piper

Glad to hear it. Fluoroquinolones scare me, but whatever you had sounds nasty, I think it's the right move.

OP
ecstatichamster
Glad to hear it. Fluoroquinolones scare me, but whatever you had sounds nasty, I think it's the right move.

I know it was. My way of handling this is take nothing else but Levaquin. Nothing else even vaguely pharmaceutical. It has been miraculous.

Beastmode

I know it was. My way of handling this is take nothing else but Levaquin. Nothing else even vaguely pharmaceutical. It has been miraculous.

Do you think the Losartan was started too late? Based on your timeline, it seems like it worked really well than you got really bad again.

Wagner83

Fingers crossed !
Do you think the Losartan was started too late? Based on your timeline, it seems like it worked really well than you got really bad again.
That's what many people report with the coronavirus, and what I experienced as well (I don't know if I have that). You think you're getting over it and that's when you're stabbed in the back.

RealNeat

S.Seneff

Ecstatic, did you have recovery sleep when you were fighting in vein against your sickness ?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals