Post Here If You Are Experiencing Flu-like Symptoms

EIRE24

You're welcome! This is why this forum is for after all. The hot chocolate with gelatin is how I finish my day typically! Some magnesium and minerals in the cocoa powder, some added alt, some calcium with the milk, with the gelatin turns into a nearly ideal drink before bed.
Fantastic!

LucyL

I like the idea of air cleaners with UV, @LucyL

I haven’t got any lysine handy. I find activated charcoal very constipating.

Fever is good but at 105 it’s too much. Thank God for aspirin.

105 is high, but internal pathogens limit fevers to 106F. I base this on the book 'How to raise a healthy child inspite of your doctor" by Robert Mendelsohn. You can read the chapter on Fevers at the amazon link - LookInside feature https://www.amazon.com/Raise-Healthy-Child-Spite-Doctor/dp/0345342763

(btw, i think he is wrong about aspirin, but his take on fevers is definitely not mainstream.)

OP
ecstatichamster
OP
ecstatichamster
Any improvements yet @ecstatichamster ?

I still have a fever all the time. I do feel better than yesterday. The cough has not taken hold too bad. Acetazolamide helps me feel less chest tightness. Losartan is nasty. But I think it is helping. God bless Dr. Peat. Bag breathing helps a lot.

RWilly

I still have a fever all the time. I do feel better than yesterday. The cough has not taken hold too bad. Acetazolamide helps me feel less chest tightness. Losartan is nasty. But I think it is helping. God bless Dr. Peat. Bag breathing helps a lot.

Glad you are feeling better than yesterday. Did you notice a loss of taste and smell? Do you have an appetite?

OP
ecstatichamster
I’m not eating. I’m drinking sugary things. I have no appetite. Coke tastes like Diet Coke.

InChristAlone

I’m not eating. I’m drinking sugary things. I have no appetite. Coke tastes like Diet Coke.
Just think now you won't die of cancer. The body needs occasional fevers to clear out bad cells. Unfortunately.... if you have a lot of these cells the immune system will fire up so high that it could be overwhelming to the system. Dieing cells release toxins just like bacteria. Keep things moving.

OP
ecstatichamster
Just think now you won't die of cancer. The body needs occasional fevers to clear out bad cells. Unfortunately.... if you have a lot of these cells the immune system will fire up so high that it could be overwhelming to the system. Dieing cells release toxins just like bacteria. Keep things moving.

i like that!

milkboi

Ah that's good to hear. I have been reluctant to take cypro at the same time as I take aspirin. Do you know where that quote is from?

I think you‘ll notice when Cypro and aspirin thin your blood too much. I certainly do.

ampersand

OP
ecstatichamster
you are so nice and I'm so touched. I am feeling better but fever of 101 or 102F. is ever present. Losartan makes me feel weird but I think it's worth continuing.

RealNeat

Dr. Peat wrote:

Sodium bicarbonate should help, more quickly and acetazolamide, without the risk of allergy. Antihistamines—Benadryl and cyproheptadine—and aspirin help with different aspects of the inflammation. The virus infects the small intestine as easily as the lungs, so using sugar for energy, in place of harder to digest foods, can protect those membranes.
There is a comma after "help" did he mean baking soda can help "more quickly THAN" acetazolamide? Or is that sentence normal the way it is?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals