Post Here If You Are Experiencing Flu-like Symptoms

RWilly

If you can get someone to bring you a cloth bag, or use a pillow case, that is even better because you can put it over your head and spend a long time in high CO2 without stress.

I suppose that is the upside of masks too.

InChristAlone

I suppose that is the upside of masks too.
With a mask you are re-breathing your own bacteria too. Perfect for creating an environment for pneumonia.

Moshi

I’m trying citrus bioflavonois + hesperedin, any one know what is a safe daily dosage for that?
I was guessing first that it was unharmful/non toxic, but I guess there may be a bleeding issue with bioflavonoids? Anyone’s 2c on that?

InChristAlone

complete nonsense. They are what you are breathing anyway.
Considering you ended up with pneumonia, I hesitate to take advice about lung infections from you! The only thing I make sure I do is keep my mouth shut, I don't do bag breathing, don't use masks and I have healthy lungs. To mask or not to mask seems a controversial issue lately, but there is evidence it's not very healthy. Especially if you are reusing masks like many people are doing right now. Breeding ground is my view of it. I don't think anyone is meant to have a covering over airways unless they have to.

RealNeat

I would rec strongly against ingestion of any unphysiologic elements,Silver deposits easily into the brain,chelation doesnt work well.Acute overdosing and long term dosing as examples for our situation here do not matter,it is a matter of foresight and plausability to secure against small scale permanent damage,which isnt easily noticeable.
ok then you should never again eat anything out of plastic, cans, pots or... well anything for that matter.

RealNeat

Considering you ended up with pneumonia, I hesitate to take advice about lung infections from you! The only thing I make sure I do is keep my mouth shut, I don't do bag breathing, don't use masks and I have healthy lungs. To mask or not to mask seems a controversial issue lately, but there is evidence it's not very healthy. Especially if you are reusing masks like many people are doing right now. Breeding ground is my view of it. I don't think anyone is meant to have a covering over airways unless they have to.

yeah the pneumonia is highly unlikely to come from bag breathing. I think the "virus" enables bacteria in the body like Prevotella. @Moshi i would look into z-pak or doxycycline for anaerobic bacteria and check out Lemierres syndrome, but originating from the lungs to make sure you have no clotting on the way. If you are afraid of bag breathing for bacteria, carbonic anhydrase inhibitors might be worth a try like B1 and acetazolamide

TheSir

I have had a painfully sore throat for four days now. It's not getting better or worse, which is weird, because usually colds and flus progress on a day-by-day basis. No other symptoms are present, other than mild fatigue.

I have had a painfully sore throat for four days now. It's not getting better or worse, which is weird, because usually colds and flus progress on a day-by-day basis. No other symptoms are present, other than mild fatigue.
I'm having same soar throat more than a week.

Has anyone you know had it? My mother had a couple of days of throat soreness which then went away. Mine has lasted double that time now.
I'm not aware of any similar case.

RealNeat

Gargle with warm saltwater, a cups worth of liquid. Religiously for a few days. See how that goes,

Gargle with warm saltwater, a cups worth of liquid. Religiously for a few days. See how that goes,

good advice,also higher frequency of toothrbushing like 4x/d,and higher quality mouthwash with essential oils.

Moshi

I’m on day 74 with this damn virus. It really is like nothing else. Every day is the same, I wake up and the next second I realize... I’m still sick!!! my body’s stuck, it doesn’t know what to do...

InChristAlone

I’m on day 74 with this damn virus. It really is like nothing else. Every day is the same, I wake up and the next second I realize... I’m still sick!!! my body’s stuck, it doesn’t know what to do...
That is a very unreasonable time frame for a cold. Doesn't sound like a cold to me, sounds like you have way more going on. Most people who got this virus say it was mild. The people who die are the ones with comorbidity like heart disease and diabetes. How is your overall health before this started? What are your pulse and temps? What is your diet? What things have you tried? Do you get any sunlight? How is your air quality? Do you have a strong will to live? Depressed? Traumatic experience before onset?

I'm sorry you are going this, we are here to help if at all possible.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals