Peaty supplements to lower stress hormones?

sugarisgreat

How do you take Mitolipin? Oral or topical?
Oral in the morning. I rub on my face at night.
I forgot to mention progesterone. Women at 35+ must take it (my opinion). The NIbbler (on Twiter) posted some studies about women getting pregnant post menopause. He told the story of an MD who kept his wife young with progesterone starting at 40 yrs old..

sugarisgreat

Thank you for your comment.

What do you mean with Co2 = B1 ? Are you referring to this RP quote?

“Factors that lower the stress hormones, increase carbon dioxide, and help to lower the circulating free fatty acids, lactate, and ammonia, include vitamin B1 (to increase CO2 and reduce lactate), niacinamide (to reduce free fatty acids), sugar (to reduce cortisol, adrenaline, and free fatty acids), salt (to lower adrenaline), thyroid hormone (to increase CO2).”
Yes!

OP
P

Peater503

Do you know how much oral magnesium you are able to tolerate? If this is a lowish dose, thiamine will improve your tolerance to magnesium.
Never measured my tolerance exactly but I think it's not high up there, so will definitely try thiamine. Is there any specific form of thiamine you would recommend to look for in a supplement?

Sleeping 10 hours sounds fabulous! Obviously, you body thinks you need the sleep.
In some ways, it is; for example, I wake up very rested. But overall, I don't like it too much because I wake up later than most people, and I feel sluggish on 7-8 hours of sleep on workdays. Sleeping as long as I do is not a sign of good health, right? Could stress hormones be the root cause of it?

mostlylurking

Never measured my tolerance exactly but I think it's not high up there, so will definitely try thiamine. Is there any specific form of thiamine you would recommend to look for in a supplement?
I take thiamine hcl from purebulk.com. I take about 3/4 teas/day in 2 divided doses. This dose is explained at the link. It equals to about 3100mg which equals to 400mg of magnesium.
n some ways, it is; for example, I wake up very rested. But overall, I don't like it too much because I wake up later than most people, and I feel sluggish on 7-8 hours of sleep on workdays. Sleeping as long as I do is not a sign of good health, right? Could stress hormones be the root cause of it?
I don't think sleeping for 10 hours is a negative symptom; I think you just need the sleep. Not everybody is the same. There may be other periods of your life where you don't need this much sleep, but evidently, right now you do need it.

OP
P

Peater503

I take thiamine hcl from purebulk.com. I take about 3/4 teas/day in 2 divided doses. This dose is explained at the link. It equals to about 3100mg which equals to 400mg of magnesium.

I don't think sleeping for 10 hours is a negative symptom; I think you just need the sleep. Not everybody is the same. There may be other periods of your life where you don't need this much sleep, but evidently, right now you do need it.
Thank you!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals