Aspirin, Niacinamide And Weight Gain

• Thread starter Deleted member 5487
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 5487

I have Consistently found through experimentation.

That both Aspirin and Niacinamide greatly decrease(get rid of) my low level social anxiety, increase focus/dopamine and keep me warm and burning my carbs.

However. I have found significant weight gain in the abdominal area right around the stomach with both of these substances. I have read around through forums and noticed that I am not alone with these symptoms.

Would this indicate a suppression of stress hormones and a inadequate thyroid to burn my carbs.

Does anyone have advice to counter these symptoms?

InChristAlone

Good question! I also have abdominal weight gain and I've been taking niacinamide at 50-100mg a day of niacinamide. Also on cyproheptadine.

theLaw

I think that Aspirin + Niacinamide blocks the release of free-fatty-acids into the blood, and can cause weight gain while lowering stress hormones if metabolism isn't high enough, but the dose is important.

Here's a quote from member VOS (some are edited for space):

Managing PUFAs is what matters most in the beginning. You need to safely shuttle those PUFAs out through the urine and the albumin, or possibly burn them in muscle. You don't want to release them into the blood stream, which is what happens with rapid weight loss.

The safest route is to go zero PUFAs if you can, but that's hard. Next best is to use foods that are low in PUFAs such as coconut oil (2%), cocoa butter (3%) and well, that's pretty much it. Most other fatty foods have even more PUFAs than that.

Along with PUFAs you need to reduce: 1) glucose/cortisol ups and downs from stress (lots of small meals may help); and 2) endotoxins from intestinal irritants (raw carrot with salt and coconut oil may help).

I'd also suggest at least taking a glimpse at the proposed RDAs to help in thinking about the various components of Peatian nutrients. viewtopic.php?f=13&t=5551&start=30#p66013

Careful though. The actual dosages that work for you are always something you need to customize carefully to your own personal needs, based on things like headache, nausea, constipation or diarrhea, and ultimately, your own metabolic condition.
Formula for calories
Why would someone be discouraged or encouraged by how long it takes to turnover fatty acids in tissue? The effects of improving CO2 levels in your blood (i.e., improving metabolism) are just as immediate as moving to an altitude of 9,000 feet. You feel each day like you are breathing fresh new air, and an amazing clarity, just as you would at high altitude. Fat deposits melt off of you, and you have great energy, again, just as you would at high altitude.

Why would you care about some imperceptible turnover of fatty acids?

Now, if someone isn't feeling these effects immediately, it just means they haven't yet figured out quite how to do the few simple, practical strategies that Peat advocates, right? Carbon dioxide therapy, red light, small doses of redox balancers every couple hours (niacinamide, thyroid, progesterone and DHEA), sipping a very strong coffee with nonfat milk, and selecting a diet that, in the longer term, minimizes intestinal inflammation, unsaturated fat, and meat devoid of cartilage.

It's really not hard.
PUFA Depletion Can (probably) Be Accomplished In 30 Days!
The popular description of "fat burning" is wrong or misleading because, in Peat's view, the goal is to increase energy metabolism mainly by "burning" glucose -- not fat.

Aspirin can reduce "fat burning", which means that glucose gets burned instead of fat.

If you can simply increase energy metabolism, then everything else just works, and among many other health benefits, you will lose fat, if you have any extra to lose. You can think of fat as a sign that your energy metabolism could be better, and you can confirm this by measuring the CO2 level in your exhaled breath with a CO2 sensor.

VoS Uncoupling Thread

Rate The Efficacy Of These Substances At Raising CO2

The Only Hormone Or Anti-Oxidant You Actually Need