Peat Diet On $196 A Month

Sheik

I've been trying to figure out how to carry milk shakes to work. Do you put the blended shake in the fridge or are they ok to be left out at room temperature for 4-6 hours? I'm surprised that a mix with OJ holds throughout the day though ! I'll try this with baking soda to see if the curdling stops.
I've used a thermos to bring milk to work, it lasts a good while. I only wish I had bought a bigger one than 16 oz. (heads up)

artist

Would love to hear updates from belscb as you go along with this diet. Money is a concern for me and I'm inspired to try getting more cals from coconut oil

sladerunner69

The best way I've found to store and carry milk is with a giant wooden cask that I carry around campus, stumbling too and fro under its ridiculous weight,

BobbyDukes

The best way I've found to store and carry milk is with a giant wooden cask that I carry around campus, stumbling too and fro under its ridiculous weight,

Lol.

I can relate.

What does this wooden cask look like? I use a suitcase on wheels (perhaps not super trendy for a young guy still at college)

mt_dreams

wake up with lemonaide. breakfast is a couple of spoonfuls of sweetened liver pate & an espresso shot. I leave the house with 2 cafe lattes in glass jars each having roughly 600 calories, some concentrated oj, cheese, & a grated carrot with some maple syrup & coconut oil. For $4.5/day it gets me over 2000 calories prior to getting home.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals