21 Year Old Need Help Diet

Dan010101

Hey guys I have been peating for about 5 months now and want to try and get a diet that works for me and if any experience peaters could chip in with advice that'd be great.

I am 21 Years old, 80kg, 6ft tall, I am a furniture maker apprentice so fairly active, 4 days a week, I would estimate about 12% Bf and muscular compact build but I want to try and get rid of excess fat around my thighs/butt as this is where all the fat seems to get stored... Might indicate estrogen? idk...

My goal is to improve metabolism and raise temps/pulse/thyroid/anxiety and have regular bowel movements whilst maintaining muscle mass and maximising testosterone etc. I still can crash easily if I overstress body (doesn't take much these days) and feel generally pretty tired, especially in the mornings and prone to colds/viruses. I have had on/off fatigue for about 5-6 years, started in my early teens. I have a history of smoking weed, drinking alcohol/partying but nothing more than that.

This is my Cronometer that I have calculated to do as a routine.

-3L Skimmed organic UHT Milk
-50g White sugar
-1350L innocent OJ
-2 boiled medium eggs
-3 TBSP coconut oil
-100g raw carrot (in salad)
-lamb/beef liver (once a week) 100g
-1 TBSP salt
-4 cups coffee
-500g boiled 50min+ white potato
-haagen daaz 100g
-canned and drain oysters 65g (once a week)

On the other 6 days I would just add extra 50g sugar when not eating oysters/liver. Also wanting to add oxtail soup but not sure how to calculate for cronometer the calories etc.

Total of 3136 Calories

Macros

-173g Protein 22%
-425g Carbs 55%
-80g Fat 23%

Lists of supplements I have

-Pansterone
-Niacinamide
-Aspirin
-P5P
-Boron
-Magnesium glycinate
-BCAAs
-Tyrosine
-Taurine
-Glyceine

Currently my oral temps are around 94-96F in morning and 97F at afternoon

I just started taking my rectal temps today and I got a couple of results during the day of 97F-98.6F so I'm confused there but need to try first thing in morning.

So yeah goals are to try and eliminate this chronic fatigue/low libido and morning in particular stress I feel and to try and change body composition in the thigh/butt area reducing fat.

Last edited:

Matt1951

Fatigue can occur if your iron levels are too low. Thyroid T4 to T3 conversion requires iron. Dairy blocks iron absorption. As does tea and coffee. Of course, excess iron accumulation can be extremely damaging, so don't go popping iron pills without a Doctor's advice. At the very least, get a blood test for serum ferritin, typically costs around $29. Get your hemoglobin and ferritin results, then get back to us.
Selenium and iodine are also required for conversion. Beef is a good source of selenium. This source says 9 minerals are required:
Your Thyroid Needs 9 Minerals | Dr Carolyn Dean MD ND
Actual numbers from blood tests are required. Start with ferritin (iron), then work from there. Next, get TSH, and free T3 and free T4. Reverse T3 is good to know, but it seems to cost more, so it depends on how much $ you can afford. Hopefully you have medical that can pay for part of this testing. The only way to get good answers is to pay for some tests. Don't rely on guess work, or you might get bad results. It is best to work with a doctor if you are fatigued.
Eggs have a chemical that blocks iron absorption.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals