Simple Granola

Nice!! I bet it is yummmmmmy...
Oh it's a thing! I just blend 4 egg yolks with 2 cups of whole milk, a half cup of sugar, a little vanilla extract and a pinch of salt together briefly in my Bullet blender, pour it in 4 ramekins, put them in a 9×12 glass casserole dish filled halfway with water and bake it in a 325° oven for 45 minutes!
Here is a pic of mine!

Attachments

• 20201218_122543.jpg
    20201218_122543.jpg
    388.5 KB · Views: 18
Oh it's a thing! I just blend 4 egg yolks with 2 cups of whole milk, a half cup of sugar, a little vanilla extract and a pinch of salt together briefly in my Bullet blender, pour it in 4 ramekins, put them in a 9×12 glass casserole dish filled halfway with water and bake it in a 325° oven for 45 minutes!
Here is a pic of mine!
Sometimes I add fresh grated nutmeg and sometimes the zest of an orange or even swap out half of the sugar for maple sugar!

Lollipop2

Here is a pic of mine!
OMG...yum making them this weekend. I don’t have a blender so I will beat with my whisk - lol - like in days of yore...

Morten

Forum Supporter
Have you heard Ray Peat speak on sprouting grains? Where he does not say anything great about grains he does say that sprouting them sheds their toxic outer shell and make their nutrition more available verses them being an anti-nutrient and carry out more from the body then they went in with.
Sprouting oats. That is from the whole grain, and not the "compressed " oats?

Sprouting oats. That is from the whole grain, and not the "compressed " oats?
I don’t sprout oats myself, but when one sprouts them it is in the whole grain form, like planting a seed. After it has sprouted then it is processed into whatever form it is sold in.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
I don’t sprout oats myself, but when one sprouts them it is in the whole grain form, like planting a seed. After it has sprouted then it is processed into whatever form it is sold in.
Just found out sprouted grains and such increases the carotenoid amount in them. I will be tossing my sprouted outs now since they are more toxic then non sprouted.

Just found out sprouted grains and such increases the carotenoid amount in them. I will be tossing my sprouted outs now since they are more toxic then non sprouted.
Sprouted grains spare one’s bones and teeth. Regular grains are animal food, and take more from your body than they give.