Passiflora and Methylene Blue

If someone were to take passiflora tincture at night to aid with sleep, but takes low dose methylene blue around midday every day, would that cause issues due to serotonin overload? Or is it spaced out enough to where there shouldn't be an interaction?
We're dealing with elderly mother in law with possible dementia having hallucinations and confusional arousal at night and looking into various things like B1 therapy etc but we need a sleep aid that works quickly for her because we need more time to research but we are severely sleep deprived.

arcadia11

Forum Supporter
If someone were to take passiflora tincture at night to aid with sleep, but takes low dose methylene blue around midday every day, would that cause issues due to serotonin overload? Or is it spaced out enough to where there shouldn't be an interaction?
We're dealing with elderly mother in law with possible dementia having hallucinations and confusional arousal at night and looking into various things like B1 therapy etc but we need a sleep aid that works quickly for her because we need more time to research but we are severely sleep deprived.
if i can't sleep i get up in the middle of the night and brew a cup of chamomile and lavender tea. only once have i been able to stay awake long enough to drink the whole cup. it starts working after the first couple sips. also - gaia herbs valerian-poppy extract. sorry that i can't comment on the passiflora and mb. i wish you the best possible outcome and quickly.

mostlylurking

When I was suffering with a thiamine deficiency, I could not tolerate even the tiniest dose of MB. Thiamine is needed to clear the brain of serotonin.

OP
M
When I was suffering with a thiamine deficiency, I could not tolerate even the tiniest dose of MB. Thiamine is needed to clear the brain of serotonin.

Ok this is amazing info thank you!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals