Advice on dosage of high potency B12 in 74 y/o woman with cognitive issues and psychosis post adverse drug reaction

Hi, I have posted about the person in question (my mother in law) in this thread:

We have successfully stopped a very bad spell of hallucinations which I believe to have been triggered by chronic hypocalcaemia due to the alendronic acid she takes once a week. By supplementing with calcium and vitamin D3 as well as convincing her to stop taking alendronic acid for the time being, she has not had any more hallucinations per se.

But we're still having some minor hiccups, more like echoes, memories of the hallucinations she'd had, and it's those memories that she can't quite shake so there's still the odd remark about them but she talks about them like they're in the past, not actively happening in that moment. She also still has poorer cognitive function in the evenings (sundowning?) and disrupted sleep / insomnia.

So I was looking into what to do next and the first thing I felt should be B12. Looking at her diet I'm pretty sure she's not getting anywhere near enough, so we now ordered this:

Amazon product ASIN B07H31BFRBView: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Nature-Provides-Methylcobalamin-Adenosylcobalamin-Sublingual/dp/B07H31BFRB

As the only way to administer this is in the coffees and teas we make her throughout the day, and sometimes we can only do it once a day (which is when we administer the calcium and D) I was wondering how much B12 we should try to administer in the beginning, and how much to increase it by over time.

I know that B12 requirements are higher in the elderly, under stress, or when taking certain medications (she takes 150mcg levothryoxine per day), and she definitely doesn't get it dietarily. There's no reliable consistent realistic way right now I can get her to change that other than the odd Sunday roast I'm in charge of but what's that gonna do (she doesn't even eat big enough portions) so it has to be the drops.

I'm aware that caffeine and sugar blocks absorption of B vits BUT I also read that B12 gets absorbed better with caffeine so idk, but either way, coffee and tea is our only way to get stuff into her on a daily basis, so whatever we can do (get decaf?) we will try it.
The only other option *maaaaaybe* would be a few drops in the glass of water she has by her bed at night but as it's red drops it may be too noticeable, plus could it disrupt her sleep?

So yea anyways, TIA!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals