Spirituality Wrecked Me. Can I Ever Heal?

redsun

Thanks again for your suggestions, i really appreciate it. Well it looks like i have to change my eating program and the physical activity. Even though it's already November and it's cold outside for jogging and so on, i will have to find a way to exercise. When the N-acetyl L-tyrosine arrives i will start consuming it in the morning on an empty stomach as i was suggested, but what about the B-complex with folic acid? Should i consume it with food or also on an empty stomach, and how much of it?

Sorry for bothering you with questions but i am trying to get rid of the anhedonia and god knows what else i have :) Also when you have time could you please elaborate how does the LOA give you anhedonia. What about all those stories of the people who got through it without problems such as these? Because i know it works/exists, but i must have slipped on something.

Possibly get a gym membership. Weightlifting is very grounding, more so then running but running is good too. B complex you take with food always.

I dont think the LOA alone could have caused anhedonia for you specifically but its possible. You mentioned you were sedentary and this can just mess with the mind and make it more busy then it needs to be when you just sit around. Poor dietary habits can contribute it. LOA is all about chasing a feeling and building up your level of emotional state up the ladder. You need to understand this is a delusional way of thinking and disconnects you from reality. People trying to force emotional states that they are not able to maintain.

They also try to ignore and hide negative emotions or try to overpower them with positive thoughts and positive things. Your "negative" emotions are just as important and they have a purpose. This is not how we are supposed to live, in fantasy land. Of course this will make you anhedonic because being stuck in your head chasing a feeling is not how humans are meant to live.

Cosmic

Anhedonia is in a sense coldness whereas emotion is heat, so you can take this very literally and approach this by focusing on how to raise body temperature. Salt, eggs (from chickens raised well with low PUFA), liver (make sure it's not high in copper), animal protein, coffee, niacinamide, thyroid, progesterone should all help with this.

Thanks for the suggestions, but isn't progesterone something for females if i am not mistaken?

Cosmic

Possibly get a gym membership. Weightlifting is very grounding, more so then running but running is good too. B complex you take with food always.

I dont think the LOA alone could have caused anhedonia for you specifically but its possible. You mentioned you were sedentary and this can just mess with the mind and make it more busy then it needs to be when you just sit around. Poor dietary habits can contribute it. LOA is all about chasing a feeling and building up your level of emotional state up the ladder. You need to understand this is a delusional way of thinking and disconnects you from reality. People trying to force emotional states that they are not able to maintain.

They also try to ignore and hide negative emotions or try to overpower them with positive thoughts and positive things. Your "negative" emotions are just as important and they have a purpose. This is not how we are supposed to live, in fantasy land. Of course this will make you anhedonic because being stuck in your head chasing a feeling is not how humans are meant to live.

I see..it's soothing to hear it's most probably the unhealthy lifestyle and poor dietary habits that caused this and not the LOA alone. I mean anyway my organism/body is sensitive to such problems because i have a history of allegries, low immune system etc etc.

Regarding the LOA, what about those who, let's say succeeded with it. The ones who maintained their new emotional state based on their desire and turned their desire into reality. How did they succeed with it, without getting biological problems such as these? I didn't know it could cause anhedonia lol. I have researched if it can give you anhedonia but there is nothing on it, no one has had a case connected to it. So i guess it's most likely my bad lifestyle and misunderstood/mistaken way of thinking. I used to (and still do tbh) spend the days and nights on my computer and phone who most likely radiate harmfully..so i assume that explains my problem.

redsun

I see..it's soothing to hear it's most probably the unhealthy lifestyle and poor dietary habits that caused this and not the LOA alone. I mean anyway my organism/body is sensitive to such problems because i have a history of allegries, low immune system etc etc.

Regarding the LOA, what about those who, let's say succeeded with it. The ones who maintained their new emotional state based on their desire and turned their desire into reality. How did they succeed with it, without getting biological problems such as these? I didn't know it could cause anhedonia lol. I have researched if it can give you anhedonia but there is nothing on it, no one has had a case connected to it. So i guess it's most likely my bad lifestyle and misunderstood/mistaken way of thinking. I used to (and still do tbh) spend the days and nights on my computer and phone who most likely radiate harmfully..so i assume that explains my problem.

I highly doubt "success" from it. Its commonly done by older people with money or people who already have an easier life and dont have to work for much. You dont need LOA principles to turn a desire to reality. You turn a desire to reality through actions. A good emotional state can affect your life of course, if you are constantly angry or depressed that affects how other people will interact with you. Being in a "higher" emotional state will make doing business or expanding a business easier and it can make interactions more favorable, but it has less to do with LOA and more to do with humans picking up other human's emotional states. Being healthy helps the emotional state more than anything else, more then forcing it can ever do.

LUH 3417

I think your fault in thinking comes through when you claim people can attain an emotional state and keep it. Emotions are spontaneous. You can’t force yourself to fall in love with someone or be angry with someone you’re not angry with. Regarding the law of attraction, even if it does work and is real it requires will, you need to have a strong impulse to act and move. It’s not about letting life bring you things, but rather about letting life live through you and moving with the flow of life. Like Alan watts says about psychedelics, once you get the message, hang up the phone.

redsun

I think your fault in thinking comes through when you claim people can attain an emotional state and keep it. Emotions are spontaneous. You can’t force yourself to fall in love with someone or be angry with someone you’re not angry with. Regarding the law of attraction, even if it does work and is real it requires will, you need to have a strong impulse to act and move. It’s not about letting life bring you things, but rather about letting life live through you and moving with the flow of life. Like Alan watts says about psychedelics, once you get the message, hang up the phone.

This is a great point about emotions. I have yet to hear of anyone who can achieve and keep an emotional state indefinitely.

Cosmic

I highly doubt "success" from it. Its commonly done by older people with money or people who already have an easier life and dont have to work for much. You dont need LOA principles to turn a desire to reality. You turn a desire to reality through actions. A good emotional state can affect your life of course, if you are constantly angry or depressed that affects how other people will interact with you. Being in a "higher" emotional state will make doing business or expanding a business easier and it can make interactions more favorable, but it has less to do with LOA and more to do with humans picking up other human's emotional states. Being healthy helps the emotional state more than anything else, more then forcing it can ever do.

Hmmm, i see. What about those desires who are not material let's say, they are biological or so? Like the ones about increasing heigth, hair growth etc etc.

lampofred

Thanks for the suggestions, but isn't progesterone something for females if i am not mistaken?

Women do produce more of it than males in current times but in good health males produce a lot of it too, so I think it's more a hormone of youth and "life-essence" than of female development. Breasts for example can only grow if estrogen is present, no amount of progesterone will cause breast growth if estrogen is nil.

Cosmic

I just read the article you posted Schizoid Dreamer, and it turned my mind into mashed potatoes :D From what i understood(or misunderstood), it says that the people like that are living in a world that was created by them and they ignore the physical world/them. I don't think this resonated with me because i was/am quite aware of myself and the physical world or reality or whatever, i didn't deny anything or ignore feelings. I just wanted to let's say upgrade my self for a better version of myself, bring that desired image of myself on what i already have. I didn't negate myself or my emotions. I have read statements of Alan Watts, Abraham Hicks and tons of others regarding this, but i didn't act like i don't exist like this and that i have another world of mine.

redsun

Hmmm, i see. What about those desires who are not material let's say, they are biological or so? Like the ones about increasing heigth, hair growth etc etc.

You can't increase height just by strong desire or emotional investment, if that's what you are suggesting. There are lots of resources online about people attempting to regrow hair or grow taller that focus on science. Whether they work or not who knows. But no you cannot change yourself physically without somehow changing diet, using supplements, or certain things that change your hormones or something like that...

Cosmic

Women do produce more of it than males in current times but in good health males produce a lot of it too, so I think it's more a hormone of youth and "life-essence" than of female development. Breasts for example can only grow if estrogen is present, no amount of progesterone will cause breast growth if estrogen is nil.
Oh, okay. Thanks :)

Cosmic

You can't increase height just by strong desire or emotional investment, if that's what you are suggesting. There are lots of resources online about people attempting to regrow hair or grow taller that focus on science. Whether they work or not who knows. But no you cannot change yourself physically without somehow changing diet, using supplements, or certain things that change your hormones or something like that...

I just wanted to mention other non-material desires of people from what i have read. I do agree that action must be taken. Not just wishing for it and sitting hands crossed. I believe changing your way of thinking and beliefs will for that matter change your reality, no? But not in a way of denying your already existing self. Since energy/emotion is powerful, i assume it does appear to alter your DNA based on wherever it is directed and for what reason.

redsun

I believe changing your way of thinking and beliefs will for that matter change your reality, no?
It can change your behavior and perception of reality. It can change how you feel and the actions you take. That's what a belief system does. I urge you to not get caught up in abstract or strange ideas like emotion affecting DNA. No proof for such a thing but even if there was, doesn't make a difference. Think less and take action. That's key. Overthinking, abstract thoughts and abstract beliefs is the bane of many peoples' existences. Don't let it be yours.

Cosmic

It can change your behavior and perception of reality. It can change how you feel and the actions you take. That's what a belief system does. I urge you to not get caught up in abstract or strange ideas like emotion affecting DNA. No proof for such a thing but even if there was, doesn't make a difference. Think less and take action. That's key. Overthinking, abstract thoughts and abstract beliefs is the bane of many peoples' existences. Don't let it be yours.

Okay well, thanks again for the suggestions, healthy tips and so on. I will report back when i get myself back, and get rid of anhedonia. Cheers :)

LUH 3417

I just read the article you posted Schizoid Dreamer, and it turned my mind into mashed potatoes :D From what i understood(or misunderstood), it says that the people like that are living in a world that was created by them and they ignore the physical world/them. I don't think this resonated with me because i was/am quite aware of myself and the physical world or reality or whatever, i didn't deny anything or ignore feelings. I just wanted to let's say upgrade my self for a better version of myself, bring that desired image of myself on what i already have. I didn't negate myself or my emotions. I have read statements of Alan Watts, Abraham Hicks and tons of others regarding this, but i didn't act like i don't exist like this and that i have another world of mine.
I see, i think I thought it may resonate w you because you mentioned sort of going after an emotion, here you mention going after an ideal. That is the creator archetype, very much capable of thinking up ideals and images, but sort of frozen when trying to execute action. Just curious do you notice that you often stand with your knees and elbows locked?

LUH 3417

Also I was probably projecting a lot, as I had a phase of being obsessed with spirituality, LOA, psychedelics, and my own inner world. Everything I wanted to do in life had to be mentally processed and thought about for a seemingly neverending amount of time, actions could be considered complete as long as I had thought about them enough, in my weird distorted world view. It was enough for me to think about what I wanted in life, so much so that actually going for it or taking the risk inherent in any pursuit became less of a priority and just thinking about it seemed to satisfy the need (of course it can’t and never did). That website has helped me understand my psychology a bit better and was really my only reason for sharing.

Cosmic

I see, i think I thought it may resonate w you because you mentioned sort of going after an emotion, here you mention going after an ideal. That is the creator archetype, very much capable of thinking up ideals and images, but sort of frozen when trying to execute action. Just curious do you notice that you often stand with your knees and elbows locked?

It was more like a feeling. Desired state of being. I have read both the Creator and Communicator characters even though i have no idea what was i reading about, i do find minor similarities in both regarding my character but nothing that would be that negative as it it explained there.

Regarding my posture, i don't think so. When standing i tend to relax one of the knees or both, like put one slightly before the other, but sometimes i might lock them.It hasn't bothered me to notice them. The elbows, not really. I either let my whole arm to fall down or i put it in the pocket. Sometimes i do cross my arms while standing and sitting, but not for long.

LUH 3417

It was more like a feeling. Desired state of being. I have read both the Creator and Communicator characters even though i have no idea what was i reading about, i do find minor similarities in both regarding my character but nothing that would be that negative as it it explained there.

Regarding my posture, i don't think so. When standing i tend to relax one of the knees or both, like put one slightly before the other, but sometimes i might lock them.It hasn't bothered me to notice them. The elbows, not really. I either let my whole arm to fall down or i put it in the pocket. Sometimes i do cross my arms while standing and sitting, but not for long.
Yea, I don’t think it’s an exact science. Reich and Lowen both claimed it was based on folk tradition and their attempt in developing the field was to steer away from mechanical and mystical explanations of the body. I think it does hold value but would not consider it as a diagnostic tool.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals