Does anyone know anything about this Methylene Blue 1% solution by Vitalia on Amazon?

Hi, I've started experimenting with low dose methylene blue using this brand:

Methylene Blue 1%, 25 g, Vitalia Amazon.co.uk

It's a Romanian brand and it says it's only meant for external use but I feel like the reason it says that is a legal formality, ie they don't want to be liable for any bad outcomes by people who use this without a doctor being involved. I am taking it orally in very low doses (started with 5 drops, and increased to 10 and now 20 drops once a day). I'm also administering this to my elderly MIL whom we suspect is having some early signs of dementia, currently at 16 drops a day. It does seem to work well and give a nice energy boost and improve cognition.

However, I don't like how little info I can get from the listing or when googling this one with regards to purity. And that's a concern if I want to keep using it and especially at higher doses.

I have searched high and low for a UK based alternative and only came up with the one from Mitolab but I feel cheated by how expensive it is...
isn't this substance supposed to be cheap as chips? I mean technically even the Romanian one is pricey at £5.86 for 25ml. I know it would be pennies in Romania.

Anyways, if anyone knows anything at all about this brand, I would love to hear your thoughts!

GTW

Amazon USA, I got 2 oz 2% USP MB Arymar brand. Good price.

Layne

However, I don't like how little info I can get from the listing or when googling this one with regards to purity. And that's a concern if I want to keep using it and especially at higher doses.

I have searched high and low for a UK based alternative and only came up with the one from Mitolab but I feel cheated by how expensive it is...
isn't this substance supposed to be cheap as chips? I mean technically even the Romanian one is pricey at £5.86 for 25ml. I know it would be pennies in Romania.

Anyways, if anyone knows anything at all about this brand, I would love to hear your thoughts!

Hi @messylttlfoodie -- I don't know anything about this brand, but it does say in the questions answered section that it's pharmaceutical grade (UPS), which is important. I don't always particularly trust what's said in those sections however, and especially since they don't emphasize USP grade right up front.

I think you would do better with THIS PRODUCT. It's USP grade, and it's one I've seen recommended several times for purity. It comes in a powder, but is really easy to mix it with purified water to get a 1% solution of MB. Just add 100 ml. of water to the one gram of powder.

Since this product has 5 grams, you end up getting 500 grams of 1% solution for 70 pounds. That compares to 25 grams of 1% solution for 5.86 pounds. Multiplying both of these last two numbers by 20, you get 500 grams of solution for 117.2 pounds. So buying the 5 grams of powder from what I feel is a reputable source will save you about 67% compared to the 25 gram bottle you're currently looking at.

If you're looking at using this long-term (which I intend to do), it makes sense to buy it in more of a "bulk" manner, and save in the long run. I'm also getting great benefits from taking this regularly, and have been using it since the beginning of the year.

Pablo Cruise

Hi @messylttlfoodie -- I don't know anything about this brand, but it does say in the questions answered section that it's pharmaceutical grade (UPS), which is important. I don't always particularly trust what's said in those sections however, and especially since they don't emphasize USP grade right up front.

I think you would do better with THIS PRODUCT. It's USP grade, and it's one I've seen recommended several times for purity. It comes in a powder, but is really easy to mix it with purified water to get a 1% solution of MB. Just add 100 ml. of water to the one gram of powder.

Since this product has 5 grams, you end up getting 500 grams of 1% solution for 70 pounds. That compares to 25 grams of 1% solution for 5.86 pounds. Multiplying both of these last two numbers by 20, you get 500 grams of solution for 117.2 pounds. So buying the 5 grams of powder from what I feel is a reputable source will save you about 67% compared to the 25 gram bottle you're currently looking at.

If you're looking at using this long-term (which I intend to do), it makes sense to buy it in more of a "bulk" manner, and save in the long run. I'm also getting great benefits from taking this regularly, and have been using it since the beginning of the year.
I use high grade dry chemicals so I know what I am taking. 1gm in 100ml distilled water = 1% which is 10mg/ml.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals