Nature.com article- more proof of shedding!!

Eberhardt

Read my previous posts if you wish to understand my motivations for being on this forum
I've read through this thread. I was just tryi g to figure out more of what your view is. I am open to learn but I cant really make up my mind. I guess I sort of think even trying to inform someone is caring about what they think - not if you feel down or if you feel any need to convince :) - I just wanted to learn more about what makes you belive what you do. Still am actually, thats why I ask as I feel I dont have enough knowledge about your views and experience. I think experiencing good health and metabolism and thus sharing on the forum is caring about others and thats why I ask you to elaborate . - not gonna keep arguing about it but it would/could be usefull

AdoTintor

A thread of people talking about their experiences of shedding. It's dog-sh_t anecdotal, nobody wrote a paper about it in Nature, and not one of them used their mobile testing facility to see if it was another pathogen, its really sloppy of them.

P

Peatness

A thread of people talking about their experiences of shedding. It's dog-sh_t anecdotal, nobody wrote a paper about it in Nature, and not one of them used their mobile testing facility to see if it was another pathogen, its really sloppy of them.

This kind of thing must be addressed. How dare they describe their experiences without waiting for a peer reviewed evidence? We know how reliable peer viewed studies are. We must follow the science.

tankasnowgod

This kind of thing must be addressed. How dare they describe their experiences without waiting for a peer reviewed evidence? We know how reliable peer viewed studies are. We must follow the science.

Their experiences include headache, chest pain, and shingles.

Ummmmm..... how could "spike protein" cause shingles? Isn't that supposedly caused by Herpes Zoster, the same thing that causes chickenpox?

Chest pain.... again, any number of conditions. Since it was serious enough to be hospitalized, sounds like heart disease might be more likely.

And headache..... that's about as generic a symptom as there is. Maybe it's from a cold, maybe that person drank too much, maybe it was excess serotonin and stress from any number of things the past year, maybe they slept funny...... who knows?

There is no commonality between any of those three things. One is thought to be caused by a completely different type of virus, the others are very common to a number of conditions. Not only does this not prove anything, it isn't even suggestive that they were all caused by the same thing.

tankasnowgod

So, this thread started with a study conducted in 2020 that couldn't have possibly noticed any "shedding" effect (since the shots weren't publically available), and now it's taking out of context quotes from Lee Merit discussing potential safety issues from 2015 and 2008.

It certainly raises some concerns, but all of this is far from "proof" of "shedding" from these Psuedo-Vaccines. Remember, they were released in Dec 2020/Jan 2021.

OP
ddjd

ddjd

So, this thread started with a study conducted in 2020 that couldn't have possibly noticed any "shedding" effect (since the shots weren't publically available), and now it's taking out of context quotes from Lee Merit discussing potential safety issues from 2015 and 2008.

It certainly raises some concerns, but all of this is far from "proof" of "shedding" from these Psuedo-Vaccines. Remember, they were released in Dec 2020/Jan 2021.
I love that you're still in denial about the shedding. It's real. Accept it.

tankasnowgod

I love that you're still in denial about the shedding. It's real. Accept it.
Shedding is not my religion. I haven't personally experienced anything close to it, nor has anyone I know, nor is there any solid evidence. It's all hearsay and conjecture.

I don't believe it's real (or significant/noticeable in the real world), and I certainly don't accept it. To you, I say "Prove it," especially when you start a thread claiming to do exactly that, and then come up empty. If there is good evidence presented, I will reconsider my position.

OP
ddjd

ddjd

Shedding is not my religion. I haven't personally experienced anything close to it, nor has anyone I know, nor is there any solid evidence. It's all hearsay and conjecture.

I don't believe it's real (or significant/noticeable in the real world), and I certainly don't accept it. To you, I say "Prove it," especially when you start a thread claiming to do exactly that, and then come up empty. If there is good evidence presented, I will reconsider my position.

View: https://twitter.com/Sarah67970853/status/1438605641883389978?s=19

tankasnowgod

OP
ddjd

ddjd

Ah, Twitter. You seem to source a lot of stuff from there. A totes respected medical journal.

Again, a social media photo isn't proof of anything. Especially when it looks like a sock account, of some sort.

Looks like the mark on the arm in the photo was a result of scraping it against something. Could be a rash, or a red marker.
The thing is you're watching this thread so pathetically closely because deep down youre extremely confused and scared, your fear-based ego will force you to refute any evidence of any kind.

Keep that "watch" button ON buddy

tankasnowgod

The thing is you're watching this thread so pathetically closely because deep down youre extremely confused and scared, your fear-based ego will force you to refute any evidence of any kind.
Lol, no. It pops up on the front page from time to time, and I get notifications when someone responds to my comments. I thought you were familiar with how the software of this forum works.
Keep that "watch" button ON buddy
I have a bunch of threads that I "watch," but none of them are in any way related to COVID or the demonvaxes.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals