War is coming in 2024. Be prepared

I still think the western nations allowing unlimited numbers of immigrant single men in is for one purpose. Troops, agree to fight your now a citizen.
Also for democratic votes, and possibly for them to become police (maybe federal) with no loyalty to american citizens.. only loyalty to the oligarchy

xborg

Do you have a source for this statement?

If I may, I can offer one with some specificity. The Source Charlie draws upon encoded specific prophecies for America in His word thousands of years ago. He kept them closed and sealed, as He said He would, until about 21 years ago when He unsealed the White Horse and officially began the end times sequence. Now we're just 77 days away from the Red Horse of Revelation's horrific entrance. It's encoded as the Eagle's feathers being plucked 28 days earlier, (the BRICS-triggered USD implosion) followed by the Bear tearing out 3 of the Eagle's ribs (NYC, LA & DC) on Apr 22 (Passover).

Daniel 7, long dismissed as inconsequential ancient history by Biblical scholars laboring hopelessly against sealed code, is actually living prophecy for our day. The unsealing was published about 6 years ago, with major world events all moving in the prophesied trajectory since. The October attacks against Judah (AKA Israel) lit a fuse that detonates in April with a massive, existential attack intended to end Judah permanently. Its last-ditch, defensive nuclear retaliation against Damascus results in the Bear's quick triple strike back against the USA/Eagle. Four weeks before this the Eagle will have been paralyzed by the aforementioned total financial collapse, ensuring minimal, if any, blow-back. Without feathers it cannot fly, hunt, feed or defend itself. Only then can it be prey for a Bear. There's no indication that the Bear does or suffers anything except what it's told: "Devour much flesh". All this is not spontaneous. It's been planned with many nations participating and being promised a share of the spoils by the major players. The trap is already sprung, drawing the Eagle into the Middle East, further stretching thin its limited capacity ahead of the final solution.

Incredibly, it's not all bad news. Against all odds, with the help of an astounding, miraculous, Red-Sea-style intervention at dawn on Apr 29 (the very anniversary and hour of the historic Red Sea deliverance), after two very bitter years of grief and repentance, a rebirth and revival will come to the humbled Eagle in 2026. That spectacular intervention, also coded by two other Biblical prophets, will rescue the near dead Eagle from certain death at the hands of the "Dragon" at the last moment and will astound the world. With the world-cop Eagle out of the way, the Red Horse will continue its ride over the rest of the earth for 7-14 years but no one will dare touch the Eagle again, which will be left to recover in peace, having received its prophesied heart transplant.

As bad as this greatest loss of life in world history will be, it is only the "time of Jacob's trouble", not to be confused with the start of the great tribulation. That tribulation is global, coming during the Black and Pale periods, still at least 7 (up to 14) more years away. I know this is not a forum for prophecy so I will not bore/irritate people needlessly, but since the subject has been raised and the timeline is now extremely short, I'll offer some long overlooked nuggets here: 3ribs.wordpress.com

Last edited:

J.R.K

If I may, I can offer one with some specificity. The Source Charlie draws upon encoded specific prophecies for America in His word thousands of years ago. He kept them closed and sealed, as He said He would, until about 21 years ago when He unsealed the White Horse and officially began the end times sequence. Now we're just 77 days away from the Red Horse of Revelation's horrific entrance. It's encoded as the Eagle's feathers being plucked 28 days earlier, (the BRICS-triggered USD implosion) followed by the Bear tearing out 3 of the Eagle's ribs (NYC, LA & DC) on Apr 22 (Passover).

Daniel 7, long dismissed as inconsequential ancient history by Biblical scholars laboring hopelessly against sealed code, is actually living prophecy for our day. The unsealing was published about 6 years ago, with major world events all moving in the prophesied trajectory since. The October attacks against Judah (AKA Israel) lit a fuse that detonates in April with a massive, existential attack intended to end Judah permanently. Its last-ditch, defensive nuclear retaliation against Damascus results in the Bear's quick triple strike back against the USA/Eagle. Four weeks before this the Eagle will have been paralyzed by the aforementioned total financial collapse, ensuring minimal, if any, blow-back. Without feathers it cannot fly, hunt, feed or defend itself. Only then can it be prey for a Bear. There's no indication that the Bear does or suffers anything except what it's told: "Devour much flesh". All this is not spontaneous. It's been planned with many nations participating and being promised a share of the spoils by the major players. The trap is already sprung, drawing the Eagle into the Middle East, further stretching thin its limited capacity ahead of the final solution.

Incredibly, it's not all bad news. Against all odds, with the help of an astounding, miraculous, Red-Sea-style intervention at dawn on Apr 29 (the very anniversary and hour of the historic Red Sea deliverance), after two very bitter years of grief and repentance, a rebirth and revival will come to the humbled Eagle in 2026. That spectacular intervention, also coded by two other Biblical prophets, will rescue the near dead Eagle from certain death at the hands of the "Dragon" at the last moment and will astound the world. With the world-cop Eagle out of the way, the Red Horse will continue its ride over the rest of the earth for 7-14 years but no one will dare touch the Eagle again, which will be left to recover in peace, having received its prophesied heart transplant.

As bad as this greatest loss of life in world history will be, it is only the "time of Jacob's trouble", not to be confused with the start of the great tribulation. That tribulation is global, coming during the Black and Pale periods, still at least 7 (up to 14) more years away. I know this is not a forum for prophecy so I will not bore/irritate people needlessly, but since the subject has been raised and the timeline is now extremely short, I'll offer some long overlooked nuggets here: 3ribs.wordpress.com
Fascinating insights, but for those of us not so philosophically oriented, perhaps a little more direction on how one might prepare for what sounds like nuclear Armageddon. My understanding is a nuclear winter that will far exceed the timelines described in the above prophecies.

xborg

Fascinating insights, but for those of us not so philosophically oriented, perhaps a little more direction on how one might prepare for what sounds like nuclear Armageddon. My understanding is a nuclear winter that will far exceed the timelines described in the above prophecies.
There's good news there because only NYC, LA & DC are destroyed. This is absolutely not a MAD event. The Eagle is disabled beforehand. The Bear's strike is a limited one because the intent is to decapitate the Eagle while preserving as much of its wealth as possible for victors' spoils. One needs to be as far from those ground zeroes as possible but the fallout dissipates within 3 days or so anyway, far less if neutron bombs are used. The end goal of this event, from the perspective of the Revelator, is to chastise and correct the Eagle, to save it from itself and draw the nation back to God as in its youth, not to destroy it. We'll see that in action on Apr 29 in a huge way.

Apart from staying away from those regions slated for destruction, the main thing is to protect financial assets from the total collapse starting Mar 25. Get assets out of USD and into what you feel is more secure. One of those has to be food. Have you seen "The Great Taking"? Good place to start.

Last edited:

J.R.K

There's good news there because only NYC, LA & DC are destroyed. This is absolutely not a MAD event. The Eagle is disabled beforehand. The Bear's strike is a limited one because the intent is to decapitate the Eagle while preserving as much of its wealth as possible for victors' spoils. One needs to be as far from those ground zeroes as possible but the fallout dissipates within 3 days or so anyway, far less if neutron bombs are used. The end goal of this event, from the perspective of the Revealer, is to chastise and correct the Eagle, to save it from itself and draw the nation back to God as in its youth, not to destroy it. We'll see that in action on Apr 29 in a huge way.

Apart from staying away from those regions slated for destruction, the main thing is to protect financial assets from the total collapse starting Mar 25. Get assets out of USD and into what you feel is more secure. One of those has to be food. Have you seen "The Great Taking"? Good place to start.
If you wanted to disable the eagle, economic war games were run back in two thousand and eight, one side representing the west the other side was the east China, and Russia. The Chinese side won by using six hundred tonnes of gold and converting a currency back to a resource based real economy. Today Russia and China have five hundred times that amount that is known for certain.
The other option is to liquidate all U.S. treasury bonds, thereby having all incurred debt spread out via the privilege of the reserve currency. This would trigger all debt to come flowing back to U.S shores triggering massive economic collapse.
There really is no need for the nuclear option unless the U.S were to fire first, assuming the now antiquated and poorly maintained missile systems will even function before being detected and destroyed before launch.

xborg

If you wanted to disable the eagle, economic war games were run back in two thousand and eight, one side representing the west the other side was the east China, and Russia. The Chinese side won by using six hundred tonnes of gold and converting a currency back to a resource based real economy. Today Russia and China have five hundred times that amount that is known for certain.
The other option is to liquidate all U.S. treasury bonds, thereby having all incurred debt spread out via the privilege of the reserve currency. This would trigger all debt to come flowing back to U.S shores triggering massive economic collapse.
There really is no need for the nuclear option unless the U.S were to fire first, assuming the now antiquated and poorly maintained missile systems will even function before being detected and destroyed before launch.
Yes, BRICS has those economic death blow triggers at the ready. They will be used. China has already stockpiled massive amounts of gold (a good indicator of a safe asset). We're so far down this road that we don't need scripture to tell us that (or even to tell us we are on a collision course with Russia and China). But scripture encodes the dates, places and the outcomes that are otherwise unknowable in advance.

From a secular perspective, lines have been crossed, promises broken and the status quo of escalating financial and military persecutions against it can no longer be tolerated by Russia. China is hell-bent on global ownership/domination and has threatened the USA with destruction. As soon as they think they can swing it, they will. Those two unnatural allies have been thrust together by NATO/DC's anti-Russian policies, not least of which is using Ukraine as a proxy against it. NATO's aim is to surround Russia, topple its government and sieze control of it. Whether or not we recognize that, that is how Russia sees it and that's all that matters. This is an existential situation for them and enraging beyond our western comprehension. When it attacks the Eagle, the Bible describes Russia as "a bear enraged at the loss of her cubs". Russia already lost many of its cubs at US hands when the USSR lost the cold war. For many, Putin among them, those wounds are still smarting. Russia's key Syrian ally will be lost too when Israel nukes Damascus. There's more going on than coolly rational calculus of economic sabotage.

Ukraine remains a wildcard that could go nuclear at any time. We don't know what further grievous provocations NATO will execute against the Bear in the next two months. When will Biden's promised F16s start flying there? That's a declared nuclear red line for Russia. One thing is certain: we have poked and jabbed and stabbed and bloodied the Bear. It's going to choose the mode of its vengeance with careful planning and timing, unlike NATO's reckless, naked aggression. A delayed response can be misunderstood as weakness which suits Russia just fine. Russians do not think as Americans do. This is about more than merely disabling the Eagle. It's about ending it so it can never rise again and plunder all of its wealth as reparations. Anger is running hot in the Kremlin. Beijing is rubbing its hands at their partnership against America.

One interesting side note: Putin is not likely the one who will launch the attack. Russia has elections in mid March. Former President Dmitry Medvedev is the man. Medvedev literally translates as: "Man of the Bear".

OP
ddjd

ddjd

The Russians will be attacking the United States on our soil. It is Written. Are you ready?
Russia is not the enemy imo. Israel is the enemy and they control China. I think it's highly likely you could see a ground invasion of the USA by the Chinese within the next few decades.

S.Holmes

And to think. All of these wars and the apocalyptic end of time nonsense could have been avoided if the crook and criminal Cyrus Scofield had never been born. He was the father of Zionism, and responsible for so much death and destruction. The TRUTH will set us free.

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/jNgvzvdtWr0r/

It ALL comes down to the Bolshevic/khazar jew/globalist banksters. They have ruled the world, and caused all of the wars since before Balfour's infamous letter in 1917, which ultimately led to the rape and pillaging of the people of Palestine and the punishment by death of any European who spoke a word against them. Look up how many Russians (Christians) were imprisoned and murdered by them in the Bolshevic "revolution." The "holocaust" pales by comparison. We have been lied to.

S.Holmes

To know where we're going it helps to know where we've been. This is the real (sad) history of the world from the establishment of the Rothschild's world banking empire before WW1.

xborg

Russia is not the enemy imo. Israel is the enemy and they control China. I think it's highly likely you could see a ground invasion of the USA by the Chinese within the next few decades.
Russia shouldn't be the enemy but CIA/NATO/MIC, as controlled by DC (et al), has forced that situation. We should be allies against China. That ground invasion is China's part in the scenario I presented. FWIW, that is the Apr 28/29 event that will be supernaturally destroyed.

S.Holmes

Terms invented by the globalist mafia to shut down truthseekers: "antisemitism" and "conspiracy theorist." I have a feeling this isn't new to you ddjd. (And before anyone takes offense, I do not hate "Jews." But I do have a strong dislike for crooks, thieves, murderers, and warmongers.)

haidut

Forum Supporter
A lot of people look up to you Georgi. Rightly. For now. And I may be one of them.

Please mind your sentiment. It may be adopted without question. Not to imply you'd be responsible for it.

The conspirator may be far closer to home than many would be comfortable accepting. Not that I know. It's just a thought. Having spent plenty of time wagging my finger at "them".

"In 1971 or '72 I learned of H.C. Dudley's idea of a 'neutrino sea', that he suggested might be equivalent to the 'luminiferous ether' that had previously been used to explain light and electromagnetism. I wrote to him, asking if he thought neutrinos could be involved in biological ordering processes by resonating with matter under some circumstances. He had been developing a theory, in which atomic nuclei might interact with a neutrino 'ether', in ways that could affect the decay rate of the unstable isotopes, and so it didn't seem unreasonable to him that biological structures might also interact with neutrinos." - Raymond Peat

View attachment 60989

Well, the "sentiment" of the thread is about...war:): I certainly don't want war. All I am doing is responding to the thread with what I have seen/read, Judging by the responses so far, my sentiment is far from being the minority.
Btw, I am bit confused as to the connection between that quote from Ray about the neutrinos and the topic of war. Can you please elaborate a bit?

Last edited:

ivy

Check out the Tucker Carlson + Bret Weinstein convo on migration through Panama with an embedded invasion.

OP
ddjd

ddjd

ThinPicking

Well, the "sentiment" of the thread is about...war:): I certainly don't want war. All I am doing is responding to the thread with what I have seen/read, Judging by the responses so far, my sentiment is far from being the minority.
You are by no means a minority in this. Just perhaps more highly read.

Btw, I am bit confused as to the connection between that quote from Ray about the neutrinos and the topic of war. Can you please elaborate a bit?
Please consider my attempt at conflation the ramblings of a crazy person. Until such time as I'm able to qualify it convincingly in the new good place.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals