Nature.com article- more proof of shedding!!

Eberhardt

does this actually confirm shedding?? I see it says that it makes cause for investigating the possibility of shedding but not any proof that it does?
I also wonder if that is much of a problem as if the worry is that it will make vaccinated people spread covid that is a much smaller issue then the potential consequences of the rna-function being transferred making people produce the spike protiens themselves. To me this just looks like the fact that you might spread covid-infection when you are vaccinated (which also happens as a known potential side-effect of say the ebola vaccine which have had outbreaks of ebola due to vaccination (though that vaccine actually seems to usually immnize against ebola thus having some more substantiated merit)

tankasnowgod

Lol, suuuuure it is......

In the present study, we aimed to characterize the antibody kinetics and neutralization capacity between March and October 2020 at four cross-sectional surveys and estimate the seroprevalence in the same cohort of HCW. For this analysis, we measured IgM, IgG, and IgA isotypes against an expanded panel of six SARS-CoV-2 antigens and tested cross-reactivity with the N antigen of the four endemic HCoVs (HKU1, 229E, OC43 and NL63) to assess its potential impact on COVID-19 protection.

Methods​

Study design, population, and setting​

We measured the levels of antibodies to SARS-CoV-2 antigens in blood samples of 578 randomly selected HCW from HCB followed up at four visits: baseline—hereby termed “M0”—(month 0, 28 March–9 April 2020, n = 578), “M1” (month 1, 27 April–6 May 2020, n = 566), “M3” (month 3, 28 July–6 August 2020) when only participants with previous evidence of infection were invited (n = 70), and “M6” (month 6, 29 Sept–20 Oct 2020, n = 507) (12.3% lost to follow-up). We collected retrospective data on symptoms through REDCap version 8.8.2 in order to set the beginning of the disease, and the longest period since symptoms onset was 231 days (7.7 months).

Why, shedding of the vaccines is so powerful, they can even shed back in time before they were widely available!

OP
ddjd

ddjd

SHEDDING "TRANSMISSION" VIDEOS: 1)
View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/j2gjJgKBgAqf/
2) America's Frontline Doctors: COVID-vaccinated can 'shed' spike protein, harming unvaccinated - LifeSite 3) Pfizer Confirms COVID-Vaccinated People Can 'Shed' Spike Proteins And Harm The Unvaccinated | Christians for Truth 4)
View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/O31Qxq3V7Ohh/
5) Peak "Shedding" -- Stay Away From Vaxxed People, At Least for A Few Weeks, It Hit Me HARD | Survival | Before It's News 6)
View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/SyZEU5GYt7Iq/
7)
View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/ywG1EP0rQ8T9/
8)
View: https://t.me/everythingcovid/2852
9) Vaccine Shedding, Spike Protein Confusion, Blood And Fertility by Dr. Amandha Vollmer 10) Doctor explaines Viral shedding from the Experimental Medical Procedure (covid vaccine) 11) Covid 19 Vaccine...What They Don't Want You To Know 12) DR CHRISTIANE NORTHRUP GIVES NEW DETAILS ON SHEDDING 13)
?
?
?
Pine Tree Needle Tea to protect against shedding: HUGE! Is pine needle tea the answer to covid vaccine shedding? Suramin, shikimic acid and science

Perry Staltic

People are shedding proteins constantly. How is the spikey protein any different or something to worry about? The body knows how to deal with foreign invaders. Shedders might actually be spreading immunity.

tankasnowgod

People are shedding proteins constantly. How is the spikey protein any different or something to worry about? The body knows how to deal with foreign invaders. Shedders might actually be spreading immunity.

The one study that actually measured spike protein in the vaxxed didn't even show significant levels of spike protein in serum the first two weeks after the shot. Doubtful it would be enough to affect someone else through any sort of normal casual contact. It then dropped to undetectable levels after two weeks, meaning it's likely no real concern at all.

P

Peatness

:rolling Pardon me if this wasn't a joke

Perry Staltic

:rolling Pardon me if this wasn't a joke

Not a joke. What do you think happens if a spikey protein enters the nose? The immune system kicks in and destroys it and likely develops some form of adaptive immunity. Much different response than having one's own cells produce spikey proteins into the bloodstream, thereby bypassing all first lines of defense.

P

Peatness

Not a joke. What do you think happens if a spikey protein enters the nose? The immune system kicks in and destroys it and likely develops some form of adaptive immunity. Much different response than having one's own cells produce spikey proteins into the bloodstream, thereby bypassing all first lines of defense.
More like an autoimmune response, they are synthetic messenger RNA after all

Lollipop2

I go back again and again to what Ray said, if your metabolism and immune system are strong, you don’t need to be concerned.

Perry Staltic

The one study that actually measured spike protein in the vaxxed didn't even show significant levels of spike protein in serum the first two weeks after the shot. Doubtful it would be enough to affect someone else through any sort of normal casual contact. It then dropped to undetectable levels after two weeks, meaning it's likely no real concern at all.

I have read that it has been found circulating after 5 months.

AdoTintor

You're shedding wishful thinking. The paper you refer to shows that after the injection the spike protein in the blood peaks early on and then falls. However, the production of spikes in the body is probably continuing as the DNA has been changed to do so. It's just that the antibodies ramp up and clear them from the bloodstream. I think you can see this because after two weeks the spike in the blood is low but some of the antibodies are absolutely sky high, orders of magnitude higher and remain so till the end of the study. So the spike is still being produced all over the body and will be sweated out, and breathed out from lungs, but yes the body clears it from the blood. A bit like Peat says that blood estrogen is low after menopause but is still sky high in the tissues.

Perry Staltic

No but they instruct your body to produce them

Which get shed and squashed by healthy immune systems. If the lipid nanoparticles themselves are being shed, that is an entirely different matter, but I have seen no evidence of that.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals