Nature.com article- more proof of shedding!!

P

Peatness

Which get shed and squashed by healthy immune systems. If the lipid nanoparticles themselves are being shed, that is an entirely different matter, but I have seen no evidence of that.
We are in unchartered territory, we cannot presume the usual rules apply. My immune system has been battered in the last 18 months. I will not assume I can clear whatever is being shed/transmitted.

tankasnowgod

You're shedding wishful thinking. The paper you refer to shows that after the injection the spike protein in the blood peaks early on and then falls. However, the production of spikes in the body is probably continuing as the DNA has been changed to do so.
So uh, got any proof that the DNA is changed in the body, or that Spike Protein increases after the two month mark? The bolded part is merely a hypothesis, it'd be nice to see some proof to back this up.

I'm not saying this isn't a possibility. It's a good reason to avoid getting injected with these experimental drugs. But this hasn't been proven, not by a longshot.
It's just that the antibodies ramp up and clear them from the bloodstream. I think you can see this because after two weeks the spike in the blood is low but some of the antibodies are absolutely sky high, orders of magnitude higher and remain so till the end of the study.
Okay. So what? How, in any way does this "prove" shedding? Spike Protein and fragments are still undetectable. May be a problem for the vaxxed, but how does this affect anyone they come in contact with?
So the spike is still being produced all over the body and will be sweated out, and breathed out from lungs, but yes the body clears it from the blood.
Again, please bring the proof. This is mere hypothesis. And even if this hypothesis is correct, and spike proteins are being produced, it still doesn't prove that it will affect the unvaxxed in any significant or detectable way. Clash's anecdotal experience working as a nurse with the vaxxed suggests it's no big deal, as do my own interactions with people in general.

So far, there is no evidence from ANYWHERE that the human bodies own cells can actually produce this "Spike Protein." I know this is the alleged mechanism of action of the mRNA vaccines (and yes, it is alarming), but there is zero proof this is actually happening. Neither Pfizer nor Moderna provided it in their dodgy clinical trials (they merely showed a tiny relative risk reduction of diagnosed COVID cases, if you even believe their data), nor has any other independent group. The one study that actually attempted to measure spike protein in serum showed it falls to undetectable levels in two weeks. It's simply theory at this point.

tankasnowgod

Which get shed and squashed by healthy immune systems. If the lipid nanoparticles themselves are being shed, that is an entirely different matter, but I have seen no evidence of that.

Even if those are shed too...... so what? Two Pfizer injections total 0.9mL of total fluid. I don't think "Saturated Fat Shedding" has ever been considered a problem being around people before. We are talking about tiny milligram amounts (if even that high) injected into people in the first place. Would they be shedding micro or pico gram amounts of these lipids? How would this be dangerous with casual contact?

Again, being injected into the blood or muscle could be incredibly problematic, but any contact "shed" wise...... likely a non-issue, if even possible.

Perry Staltic

What was circulating? The Spike Protein? And where was it circulating? If you could post the source, that would be good.

Brief search, but apparently it was said by Dr Robert Malone, who I'm sure you know is the inventor of mRNA technology, in an interview about a small study that hasn't been published yet. Malone seems like an upstanding guy. I haven't watched the video in this link:

AdoTintor

Again, please bring the proof.

As you know well there is no proof in terms of papers at the moment on shedding (in the case of this vaccine). All we have at this point is a lot of ancedotal evidence from people. I wanted to point out that the precious paper that you always quote as evidence against shedding does not actually provide strong evidence at all.

Perry Staltic

Even if those are shed too...... so what? Two Pfizer injections total 0.9mL of total fluid. I don't think "Saturated Fat Shedding" has ever been considered a problem being around people before. We are talking about tiny milligram amounts (if even that high) injected into people in the first place. Would they be shedding micro or pico gram amounts of these lipids? How would this be dangerous with casual contact?

Again, being injected into the blood or muscle could be incredibly problematic, but any contact "shed" wise...... likely a non-issue, if even possible.

Yeah I am tending to agree with you. Even if LNP encapsulated mRNA is being shed and inhaled by someone else it will have to deal with mucosal defenses.

tankasnowgod

As you know well there is no proof in terms of papers at the moment on shedding (in the case of this vaccine).
Right, you have a hypothesis. One, I may add, that is based on traditional vaccines that use weakened or dead versions of the pathogen they are aiming to stimulate immunity for. You are applying this mechanism to an entirely new class of drugs. If you aren't worried about statins or SSRIs or Benozdiapenes or Oxycodone 'Shedding," why should this apply to poorly tested mRNA drugs?
All we have at this point is a lot of ancedotal evidence from people. I wanted to point out that the precious paper that you always quote as evidence against shedding does not actually provide strong evidence at all.

I don't think the paper is "precious." But even if it's not "strong" evidence, it does strike at the very heart of the "shedding hypothesis." How can Spike Proteins be shed, if there are no spike proteins being made in the first place?

And no matter how weak it may or may not be, it is infinitely more evidence than anyone in the shed crowd has to back up their hypothesis...... which is a big, fat, ZERO. Absolutely nothing.

If your side starts to bring some evidence that can be examined, I might change my mind.

AdoTintor

How can Spike Proteins be shed, if there are no spike proteins being made in the first place?
again you just reiterate your precious paper. The whole idea is that the spike proteins are actually there in the body, just not in the blood. You don't see them in the blood after the antibodies ramp up and begin to remove them. The paper shows that some antibodies are sky high after two weeks and stay that way and one supposes that they are continually needed to remove the spikes.

Remember the evidence that we have for shedding is all anecdotal evidence, from many, many people. Just because you and Clash don't feel shedding doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Just because nobody has managed to produce a paper on shedding doesn't mean these people are all wrong and shedding doesn't exist.

P

Peatness

Are “Vaccines” Harming More Than the “Vaxxed”?​

From the article

It should be noted that in 2015, “self-disseminating” vaccines were used to decrease the mouse population successfully in Australia. The vaccines spread by bodily fluids, and as one mouse spread the vaccine to another, those mice became vaccine spreaders to another group. After two or three such passes through a host, the vaccine did not pass further. But the ovarian follicles in female mice were destroyed, thus rendering lifelong infertility. These agents were thus considered “immunogenetic contraceptives.”

It is important to consider this previous animal research and technology when addressing the latest concern of human vaccines — “shedding.” People, especially women, seem to become symptomatic after being in close contact with a recently vaccinated person. Complaints range from flu-like symptoms to a variety of bleeding: irregular menstrual flow, young girls bleeding well before expected onset of menses, post-menopausal women bleeding, testicular pain and genital rashes in boys, and, in at least one clear case, death. I myself had the experience of touching a recently vaccinated patient, and almost a week later, developed significant nose bleeding that stopped only after dosing with hydroxychloroquine and ivermectin. Many would say that this was a coincidence, but at age 68, this was the first nosebleed of my life.

tankasnowgod

again you just reiterate your precious paper. The whole idea is that the spike proteins are actually there in the body, just not in the blood. You don't see them in the blood after the antibodies ramp up and begin to remove them. The paper shows that some antibodies are sky high after two weeks and stay that way and one supposes that they are continually needed to remove the spikes.
Ah yes, that pesky "evidence" that the shed crowd admits to having none of.
Remember the evidence that we have for shedding is all anecdotal evidence, from many, many people. Just because you and Clash don't feel shedding doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Just because nobody has managed to produce a paper on shedding doesn't mean these people are all wrong and shedding doesn't exist.
And that anecdotal evidence could have all sorts of causes, like normal transmission of viruses and bacteria. And it's not "many, many people," the initial story I saw only had about 67 stories. And several of those stories were from unvaxxed nurses applying the vax to others. Direct contact with the vaccine (transdermal or inhaled aerosols) could indeed pose a bigger threat, but that would have zero to do with shedding. And, not to mention the fact that the idea of mRNA "shedding" is based on a completely different class of drug, traditional vaccines. It's a very shaky idea to begin with.

If "shedding" happens or not, I don't think it's a big deal to the unvaxxed. I am waiting for someone to show some good proof, or really, even a plausible mechanism, before I alter my behavior in any way. You can go ahead and lockdown in your basement for the next 20 years if you feel that's appropriate. I'm still living life as normally as possible, the same way I have done over the past 21 months, where I haven't even been slightly sick once.

P

Peatness

Ah yes, that pesky "evidence" that the shed crowd admits to having none of.

And that anecdotal evidence could have all sorts of causes, like normal transmission of viruses and bacteria. And it's not "many, many people," the initial story I saw only had about 67 stories. And several of those stories were from unvaxxed nurses applying the vax to others. Direct contact with the vaccine (transdermal or inhaled aerosols) could indeed pose a bigger threat, but that would have zero to do with shedding. And, not to mention the fact that the idea of mRNA "shedding" is based on a completely different class of drug, traditional vaccines. It's a very shaky idea to begin with.

If "shedding" happens or not, I don't think it's a big deal to the unvaxxed. I am waiting for someone to show some good proof, or really, even a plausible mechanism, before I alter my behavior in any way. You can go ahead and lockdown in your basement for the next 20 years if you feel that's appropriate. I'm still living life as normally as possible, the same way I have done over the past 21 months, where I haven't even been slightly sick once.
Nobody is asking you to alter your behaviour but you cannot deny other people their experiences. I have personally been affected by some sort of shedding/transmission on 3 occasions now. I cannot name exactly the mechanics by which I am being affected, nonetheless, that does not mean I can then dismiss those somatic experiences as just hearsay.

tankasnowgod

I have personally been affected by some sort of shedding/transmission on 3 occasions now.
What were the three occasions? What were the symptoms? Where they symptoms that you had never before experienced in the past? How can you prove it was shed "Spike Protein," and not some other pathogen or toxin? How do your 3 experiences line up with the original reports that all involved irregular menstrual cycles, or miscarriage?

P

Peatness

What were the three occasions? What were the symptoms? Where they symptoms that you had never before experienced in the past? How can you prove it was shed "Spike Protein," and not some other pathogen or toxin? How do your 3 experiences line up with the original reports that all involved irregular menstrual cycles, or miscarriage?
So I detail my experience to give you the tools with which to exercise your argumentative muscle. Not interested.

tankasnowgod

So I detail my experience to give you the tools with which to exercise your argumentative muscle. Not interested.

Which is why I don't believe you. Your argument basically is "Shedding exists because some people beLIEve it exists!"

I won't deny your experiences of being sick or ill, but I will deny your ascribing them to a cause when you have zero proof to back that up. I'll believe you had a runny nose and stuffy sinuses. I won't beLIEve that you got those because you picked up a couple thousand spike proteinz from a vaccinated person, when we know there are thousands upon thousands of other germs out there that can do the same thing, as can pollution, dust, and pollen.

Fine, don't detail your symptoms, just answer one question..... did you have any symptoms you never before experienced? Like, did you grow horns after being exposed to the vaxxed, or develop green pock marks on your face?

P

Peatness

Which is why I don't believe you. Your argument basically is "Shedding exists because some people beLIEve it exists!"

I won't deny your experiences of being sick or ill, but I will deny your ascribing them to a cause when you have zero proof to back that up. I'll believe you had a runny nose and stuffy sinuses. I won't beLIEve that you got those because you picked up a couple thousand spike proteinz from a vaccinated person, when we know there are thousands upon thousands of other germs out there that can do the same thing, as can pollution, dust, and pollen.

Fine, don't detail your symptoms, just answer one question..... did you have any symptoms you never before experienced? Like, did you grow horns after being exposed to the vaxxed, or develop green pock marks on your face?
What you believe is of no consequence to me

Eberhardt

What you believe is of no consequence to me
I want try to argue but rather I dont belive that you really mean that. While I appreciate a bit of "sorry, dont have the energy to argue", I do belive that writing on this thread implies that one cares at least a little bit, if not we wouldnt write anything. I have myself fwlt sick frim being close to vaxxed people the first two weeks after they got it but for me my reaction ia proportionate to the severity of the vaxxed persons reactions. Meaning that either I am very much a victim of autosuggestion or there is SOMETHING that makes me unwell. Personally I dont know if that means spike proteins, maybe maybe not, but also I belive that Peat also confirms that all ill health is to a certain level contagious - oncological nurses reportedly have a higher proportion of the cancer they primarely work with then average. But exactly why I dont know. I assume theres a mixture of signall substances and pathogens but dont know for sure. I would really appreciate if it was possible to (from everyone) argument about what could be behind these things. My present assumption is that strong reaction means more spike proteins in circulation meaning more shedding. But I also find that within 1 month I dont have a reaction to the person (maybe less), and my guess is that mainly it is a dieoff reaction and that long term shedding is not so much a problem. This ia just my musings and letting people know what. think. Personally my symptoms are a bit stuffy nose, some throat discomfort, some sort of headache and a feeling of being unwell. Hard to tell exactly what as I have always boosted my immunesystem directly after and it has subsided. Sime of it of course COULD be psychological. The groggy fealing aort of is unique but also is the hardest to specify. Have not grown scales or any other highly novel things :)

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals