Vaccinated have 5x-6x LOWER amounts of neutralizing antibodies- NATURAL IMMUNE SYSTEM PERMANENTLY DECIMATED

ddjd

We have all heard of AIDS, now we have IIDS: Injected Immune Deficiency Syndrome

From his own mouth, this is Dr David Bauer, He is behind all of this. He also comments on your dependency of their "medicine" with more injections!

Dr. David Bauer, who appears to be pro-vaccine, found that recipients of the Pfizer vaccine have 5 to 6x lower amounts of neutralizing antibodies. They continue to decrease as time goes on after the jabs.

Neutralizing antibodies block the virus from getting into your cells.

View: https://twitter.com/MandiLangan0/status/1426202184220282880?s=19

Lokzo

Forum Supporter
Looks like I'm F***** for life then, thanks mate!

Living in Melbourne, Australia has to be the worst place to live right now.

We are the MOST locked down city in the world.

I don't know one person who is not depressed here.

In fact, if you're NOT depressed, you're considered abnormal.

Heck, even I've had some of the lowest thoughts of my life in the last few months.

magnesiumania

So how about those just being around vaxed pll? Can shedding induce IIDS in unvaccinated pll?

Makrosky

Heck, even I've had some of the lowest thoughts of my life in the last few months.
Stay strong man!!! We are capable of overcoming this.

magnesiumania

have you seriously taken the death jab or was that a joke?
I dont think he would joke about that. Are you up to date on the situation down there? A man who sneezed in an elevator became the most wanted man (hunted down i think). Peoole are put in quarantine camps/prison and police beat protesters bloody. NWO they said.

Rasaari

Wasn't that study about the antibodies waning over time, like after 6 months

Take care man. I’ve got friends there and Sydney and feel sorry for anyone in a Australia right now having to put up with this nonsense.

Source Code

Dan Andrews signed Victoria up to be part of the Rockefeller 'Strong Cities Network' that's why you guys are copping it worse than the rest of Aus

P

Peatness

We have all heard of AIDS, now we have IIDS: Injected Immune Deficiency Syndrome

From his own mouth, this is Dr David Bauer, He is behind all of this. He also comments on your dependency of their "medicine" with more injections!

Dr. David Bauer, who appears to be pro-vaccine, found that recipients of the Pfizer vaccine have 5 to 6x lower amounts of neutralizing antibodies. They continue to decrease as time goes on after the jabs.

When I first heard this interview, early august, I thought it was timed with talk about boosters

chompie

This is baloney. This same doctor wrote an op-ed to clear this up.

Tarmander

Sending some prayers your way man. Stay strong. Resist when you can, comply when you must

Perry Staltic

Happycat

Wasn't that study about the antibodies waning over time, like after 6 months
That's my understanding too.

But the title of this thread implies that, what, vaxxed people have 5 to 6 times less antibodies than people who are not vaxxed? That's not what he said in the video.

Perry Staltic

The guy is talking specifically about neutralizing antibodies being 5-6x lower. I take it at face value, meaning lower than in a normal unvaccinated person. They may have higher binding antibodies, but that's what causes ADE.

chompie

The guy is talking specifically about neutralizing antibodies being 5-6x lower. I take it at face value, meaning lower than in a normal unvaccinated person. They may have higher binding antibodies, but that's what causes ADE.
Read his article. He specifically addresses this. According to him, Vaccinated people still have far more antibodies than unvaccinated.

tankasnowgod

This, in and of itself, does not mean that your immune system is "PERMANENTLY DECIMATED." Decimated, itself, only means reduced by 10%.

Regardless, why would your body continue to produce Antibodies non-stop if you weren't actively fighting off an active infection? Your body has finite resources, and that energy and material might be better used elsewhere after you get over the common cold (or if it successfully fights off the demonvax shots).

Elevated White Blood Cells is a sign of an infection. If the infection is cured, white blood cells will naturally go down. This isn't a sign that your immune system is permanently damaged, it's actually a sign your body is functioning normally. Why wouldn't antibodies follow the same pattern?

Of course, his conclusion that this means "boosters should be prioritized" is equally ludicrous.

tankasnowgod

Read his article. He specifically addresses this. According to him, Vaccinated people still have far more antibodies than unvaccinated.

Which, again, may not be a good sign. Elevated Antibodies might be a sign that your immune system is actively fighting something off. You probably don't what these elevated for chronically long periods of time, like months or years or something.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals