Vaccinated have 5x-6x LOWER amounts of neutralizing antibodies- NATURAL IMMUNE SYSTEM PERMANENTLY DECIMATED

Perry Staltic

Read his article. He specifically addresses this. According to him, Vaccinated people still have far more antibodies than unvaccinated.

Oh OK, 5-6x less neutralizing antibodies against delta than against original recipe. That's still very concerning and validates the thread title of screwing up the immune system because not having significantly more neutralizing antibodies than binding antibodies is what causes ADE.

Rasaari

As the vaccine damages other layers of immunity, and hyperfocuses on generating an antibody response, vaccinated would be in more danger after the waning. Assuming the vaccine in any way would protect in the first place. Also excuse my lack of knowledge, but isn´t antibody tests basically taking blood, introducing the pathogen and then looking at the response? I mean ofc you dont run around with all the antibodies created by all the vaccines taken?

J.R.K

Looks like I'm F***** for life then, thanks mate!

Living in Melbourne, Australia has to be the worst place to live right now.

We are the MOST locked down city in the world.

I don't know one person who is not depressed here.

In fact, if you're NOT depressed, you're considered abnormal.

Heck, even I've had some of the lowest thoughts of my life in the last few months.
I have heard that things are pretty Draconian over there now.
Good to see some push back from the people though!

tankasnowgod

I don't know that anything the demonvax induces is "permanent," save death itself. If you aren't dead, there's always a chance things can be reversed or improved, and if you avoided some of the more serious injuries or "permanent" disabilities, there might be a lot of things you can do to regain your health, or at least minimize the damage.

Remember, all the predicted long term issues are based on animal models. Those animals didn't just have the luxury of upping Vitamin E or aspirin or getting blood thinners or perusing the Ray Peat Forum to look for solutions to issues that come up. There are lots of things we free (ish) living humans can do that lab rats just can't.

Cypro's been a lifesaver for me the past year. One member said that the thing her doctor was most seeing among her "vaxxed" patients was mast cell activation, which means higher serotonin and higher histamine. So, an anti-histamine/serotonin antagonist (like cyproheptadine) might be the thing to experiment with.

Also, the other thing that's helping me is improving dopamine. I have been taking the BCAA/Tyrosine combo, as recommended by Haidut years back. I think working an early shift for a decade, and the the stresses of the past year, left me very low in dopamine. Cypro helped a lot, but I think dopamine repletion is probably what I need, longer term. I also switched to metergoline, which while also a serotonin antagonist, is also a D2 agonist, and has no anti-histamine function. Seems neutral/mildly positive so far, but I plan on doing it for a few months.

I tried bromocriptine a few times, and it always had seriously nasty side effects that I could never get past.

J.R.K

As the vaccine damages other layers of immunity, and hyperfocuses on generating an antibody response, vaccinated would be in more danger after the waning. Assuming the vaccine in any way would protect in the first place. Also excuse my lack of knowledge, but isn´t antibody tests basically taking blood, introducing the pathogen and then looking at the response? I mean ofc you dont run around with all the antibodies created by all the vaccines taken?
I am not that wisened on the immune system either, but I am of the understanding that the innate immune system is responsible for the primary lines of defence, but antibodies typically are not released until about ten days into the battle provided that the T cells and B cells have provided a broken apart sample of the invading pathogen, if the immune system recognizes the pathogen it will generate the antibodies, that match the sample these are IgGand IgA antibodies . If however it is a new pathogen it will take thirty days to manufacture the new antibody to the pathogen called IgM.
The question that I have had for a long time now is that we know the innate immune system is repressed in order to prevent the mRNA from being destroyed by the immune systems dislike for foreign RNA, the million dollar question has to be does or can it recover fully. Dr Peat has mentioned a few times that by taking the gene therapy you narrow the spectrum of the immune system thereby focusing it only on the pathogens you have antibodies for. My understanding is also that with or without the gene therapies you are still going to wait the ten days until those antibodies are mobilized.
Dr Cole also mentioned that he is seeing a reduction in T cells which is like the opposite of HIV wherein the helper cells are reduced.

J.R.K

I don't know that anything the demonvax induces is "permanent," save death itself. If you aren't dead, there's always a chance things can be reversed or improved, and if you avoided some of the more serious injuries or "permanent" disabilities, there might be a lot of things you can do to regain your health, or at least minimize the damage.

Remember, all the predicted long term issues are based on animal models. Those animals didn't just have the luxury of upping Vitamin E or aspirin or getting blood thinners or perusing the Ray Peat Forum to look for solutions to issues that come up. There are lots of things we free (ish) living humans can do that lab rats just can't.

Cypro's been a lifesaver for me the past year. One member said that the thing her doctor was most seeing among her "vaxxed" patients was mast cell activation, which means higher serotonin and higher histamine. So, an anti-histamine/serotonin antagonist (like cyproheptadine) might be the thing to experiment with.

Also, the other thing that's helping me is improving dopamine. I have been taking the BCAA/Tyrosine combo, as recommended by Haidut years back. I think working an early shift for a decade, and the the stresses of the past year, left me very low in dopamine. Cypro helped a lot, but I think dopamine repletion is probably what I need, longer term. I also switched to metergoline, which while also a serotonin antagonist, is also a D2 agonist, and has no anti-histamine function. Seems neutral/mildly positive so far, but I plan on doing it for a few months.

I tried bromocriptine a few times, and it always had seriously nasty side effects that I could never get past.
Thanks for sharing that tanksasnowgod. It is always good to have some knowledge in case things go south. The dopamine thing seems to be a bit of a two edged sword, I am of the mind that it is good to keep it high, but do not really have a grasp fully how it can be detrimental as well. I think there is a Parkinson’s relationship there somehow that messes up my understanding.

tankasnowgod

Thanks for sharing that tanksasnowgod. It is always good to have some knowledge in case things go south. The dopamine thing seems to be a bit of a two edged sword, I am of the mind that it is good to keep it high, but do not really have a grasp fully how it can be detrimental as well. I think there is a Parkinson’s relationship there somehow that messes up my understanding.

Curious what you are basing this idea on. I'm not sure Dopamine itself is, but some of the drugs are.

The popular Dopamine Agonists and Parkinson's drugs can have nasty side effects, but it doesn't mean it's due to dopamine. Both Bromocriptine and Cabergoline are agonists on some serotonin receptors, and I saw one mouse study where bromo lowered dopamine synthesis for a few hours after administration. I think L_DOPA can also cause issues, but don't know if that would extend to tyrosine, especially when paired with BCAAs, to help keep serotonin in check.

J.R.K

Curious what you are basing this idea on. I'm not sure Dopamine itself is, but some of the drugs are.

The popular Dopamine Agonists and Parkinson's drugs can have nasty side effects, but it doesn't mean it's due to dopamine. Both Bromocriptine and Cabergoline are agonists on some serotonin receptors, and I saw one mouse study where bromo lowered dopamine synthesis for a few hours after administration. I think L_DOPA can also cause issues, but don't know if that would extend to tyrosine, especially when paired with BCAAs, to help keep serotonin in check.
I get confused I think when they talk about it on the Danny Roddy show. I think my lines get crossed when the mainstream medicine viewpoints are mentioned and then the points in the Haidut’s findings are talked about. So in my mind I have not been able to to sort out where it is beneficial and what the beneficial maximum level (if there is one) is. It is one of those areas that I need to review to get more clarity on.
Much like melatonin, I understand that there is a relationship to serotonin but I believe that I have heard Dr Peat say that it is safe. But I remain unclear upon this one as well. My education is looking like it will be ongoing perpetually, unfortunately I only have a lifetime for it.

Aad

My dad and sister have been vaccinated. They always had superior immune systems. Now, after the jabs (they both got their second jab back in june), they are getting colds left and right. I believe it messed up their immune systems for good.

J.R.K

My dad and sister have been vaccinated. They always had superior immune systems. Now, after the jabs (they both got their second jab back in june), they are getting colds left and right. I believe it messed up their immune systems for good.
Let’s hope for their sake that their immune systems will bounce back once the antibodies fade,(if they actually do fade and have anything to do with the phenomenon).

Donttreadonme

My wife has been sick like 3x since getting poked a few months ago. Once again, the government wants people sicker and weaker and hence easier to dominate.

Lollipop2

Why are you saying that to him? He is only posting the truth. You chose to get vaxxed. I bet you guys over there are totally frustrated. It looks like an authoritarian nightmare. Maybe some underground resistance will arise and succeed to free Australia.

tankasnowgod

Why are you saying that to him? He is only posting the truth.
Actually, the OP seems to be posting tweets. He doesn't seem to go to the original source to verify things, and also makes wild leaps in logic based on what was said in a one minute clip.

Regardless of what you think of David Bauer, he made no claim that demonvax was permanently destroying anyone's immune systems, nor did he compare it to AIDS.

Obviously the questions raised by the video would be "Lower antibodies than who or what group?" and "Are constantly elevated antibodies something we should be striving for?" Of course, Bauer being a company man obviously thinks that boosters are good..... a good way for Pfizer to rake in tens of billions more dollars, no doubt.

Ismail

Living in Melbourne, Australia has to be the worst place to live right now.

We are the MOST locked down city in the world.

Heck, even I've had some of the lowest thoughts of my life in the last few months.
Stay strong brother!
We will all overcome this ?

You guys def seem to have it quite bad tbh, a close friend living in Australia told me how absolutely crazy it is there - Ofc we won’t see it on the news, praying for you guys ?

Lollipop2

Actually, the OP seems to be posting tweets. He doesn't seem to go to the original source to verify things, and also makes wild leaps in logic based on what was said in a one minute clip.

Regardless of what you think of David Bauer, he made no claim that demonvax was permanently destroying anyone's immune systems, nor did he compare it to AIDS.

Obviously the questions raised by the video would be "Lower antibodies than who or what group?" and "Are constantly elevated antibodies something we should be striving for?" Of course, Bauer being a company man obviously thinks that boosters are good..... a good way for Pfizer to rake in tens of billions more dollars, no doubt.
I get the technicality you highlight. And it is true. HOWEVER, There are are sources showing weakening of immune system from the vax that are legit. He can easily search the forum to find them. No need for him to complain to the OP about posting something the might “might be” negative result of the vax BECAUSE he willingly chose to take the vax.

Examples:
The 2 MD’s taking blood tests of vaxxed people m, one Canadian (lost his job for speaking out) and the US one show serious problems. The lab owner seeing an unnatural surge in immune illnesses since March. Etc etc.

Last edited:

tankasnowgod

I get the technicality you highlight. And it is true. HOWEVER, There are are sources showing weakening of immune system from the vax that are legit. He can easily search the forum to find them. No need for him to complain to the OP about posting something the might “might be” negative result of the vax BECAUSE he willingly chose to take the vax.

Examples:
The 2 MD’s taking blood tests of vaxxed people m, one Canadian (lost his job for speaking out) and the US one show serious problems. The lab owner seeing an unnatural surge in immune illnesses since March. Etc etc.

I don't think this is a technically. OP said immune systems are "PERMANENTLY DECIMATED," and compared it to AIDS, all based on a single tweet and one minute video. Truthfully, I thought we looked for more substance here. OP has started threads based on tweets before, and cursory views of the study referenced showed he didn't understand what study he was actually referring to, and likely never read it.

I don't think this is "the truth." I think it's a possibility, but not a likely one. I think claims that big deserve more to back it up than just an offhand comment on twitter, from what looks like a mostly random account.

I don't think it's good to take any of the demonvaxxes, for reasons I've explained over and over, including the fact that they are dangerous, poorly tested, are for a common cold virus that might not even exists, and are being used to attempt to usher in World Communism, including the elimination of all private property (which includes your body and mind). The fact that I often call them the "demonvax" should probably make my beliefs on getting shot with these things pretty clear.

HOWEVER...... for those that have taken them, for one reason or another, I think there are steps to minimize and/or reverse any damage, so long as death doesn't immediately set in, and they hopefully avoid some of the more serious and more permanent effects. They should absolutely be asking "what can I do to get back my health?" Also, trying all the prometabolic substances we often talk about her. Not getting caught up doom and gloom/Chicken Little scenarios that aren't based on much. Even if it does turn out to be true for some or even most, it doesn't do that person any good after they've been shot.

Lokzo

Forum Supporter

Great insights brother, I am literally about to order some Metergoline, although worried about D2 downregulation. I will look into it further. I'll make a thread on it now too.